Muslims all up in your face

This is Muslim garb, isn't it? Certainly would make me nervous on a plane.

mankinieo1.jpg

The girls at school would be pissed if I took pictures of Muslim fashion there. But a lot of them work the fashion to rule, rather than to spirt.

And the hijackers were not wearing "muslim" garb.

220px-Atta_in_airport.jpg

Mohamed Atta in blue. Another one of the hijackers is right behind him.

I know what Williams is talking about. I sort of have the same feelings.

He was being honest. something the liberal elites can't stand.

The reality is that terrorists don't make a point of dressing as muslims. It interferes with their mission. The suicide bombers in israel made a point of dressing like Haredi jews. Bad guys know about camouflage.

But large numbers of them are pycho. Not all, but enough to give one reason to worry. The ones who don't wear the religion on their sleeves more than the ones who do.

True To be honest if I saw men in Arab garb chanting "Allah Akbar" I would probably assume they were associated with CAIR, and were looking for a discrimination lawsuit, knowing they'd be questioned. Big money in that I've heard.

Remember the Flying Imams? And what about this one?

Two Arizona college students and members of Shahin's mosque, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen and Hamdan al-Shalawi, were removed from an America West flight after making two attempts to open the cockpit. According to the 9/11 Commission Report, the FBI suspected this was a dry run for the 9/11 hijackings. The students filed racial-profiling lawsuits against America West, now part of US Airways, with Shahin as their defense attorney[39]

After the out-of-court settlement was announced in 2009, a USA Today editorial called the imams' lawsuit "troubling", and stated that the lawsuit's conclusion could lead "others to act out in hopes of cashing in", and might prevent "passengers from speaking up, or airline crews from acting, when they have reasonable suspicions."[40]

Flying imams incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back