Muslims Against Hamas

Continued refusal to regard comments for what they are instead of what certain rigid minds want to bend them to mean only discredits the posters.

Really, all these militants for Israel are the ones who should go there. If they are needed anywhere, it's there.

Or do they lack the courage of their convictions?

Muslims Against Hamas

January 4, 2013

Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Hisham, the founder of Muslims Against Hamas. He is a Palestinian born in Jabaliya, in the Gaza Strip. He is protecting his full name for obvious reasons. Visit his “Muslims Against Hamas” page on Facebook here.

Hisham: The mechanism by which Hamas terrorizes the citizens of Gaza is relatively simple. It is based on the creation of external and internal enemies rarely real and most often fictitious. Repression of opponents, executions, torture are the most used means by the militants to keep the population under pressure.

FP: Why did you decide to denounce Hamas?

Hisham: I decided to denounce Hamas recently. I was surfing the internet when I came across a video of Mosab Yousef. Mosab is the son of one of the founders of Hamas, Hassan Yousef, who had the courage to rebel and to denounce the crimes of the organization. I was impressed by him so I became interested in his cause. I recommend everyone to read his book “Son of Hamas.” Thanks to him, I realized that I, in my small way, could do something to try to change the disastrous situation in Gaza.

FP: Why do you think the mainstream media and international community ignores the crimes and viciousness of Hamas?

Hisham: Honestly, I have no idea. And this is what scares me the most. I do not want to think that there are persecutors more important and more terrible than others. Maybe some people think that being silent in front of Hamas crimes may help the Palestinians to gain independence. There is nothing more wrong than this. Independence will begin only with the collapse of Hamas.

"Muslims Against Hamas"

where are they ?

Jews were endangered by their oppressors in Europe by being allowed to live only in compact areas that they most often were not permitted even to own. They were surrounded by hostile populations.

After WWII, a large group of people who had been victimized in this way created the modern state called Israel, surrounded by what is called Palestine. This time, no one forced them into a ghetto.

Yes you did. You didn't do it by death camps or gas chambers, but you still did. The Kielce Progrom happened AFTER WW2, and other examples are there for Jew killing in Europe after WW2. Israel is the last and the best solution for Jews worldwide.

Way we see it, the 22 states are not enough for them, they want the one we have, as well.

Who is 'you'?

The safest place in the entire world for the Jewish community is in the US.

so? The US is also the safest place in the world for Shiite muslims and for KURDS--
and probably for hindus. Are you trying to make a point?

Have you noticed how the Israel haters are also America haters?

No, but many America firsters have noticed how the Israel firsters are anti American

Those who are Pro Israel always notice that those who are Anti Israel are angry, Hostile, Bigoted,Filled with Rage and use the excuse that if you believe the Jewish State has the Right to Exist somehow that " translates". :cuckoo: into being Anti American. :badgrin:

RoccoR, I agree that peace should be the ultimate goal for both parties.

But siding with the oppresser against your own people is over the top. :cool:

who is the OPPRESSOR ---is a question ------it is not always ----"the other side"

[MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION], et al,

There are times when you have to decide what is more important.
  • The appearance of being patriotic and working in the best interest of the people you represent; continuing the environment where the people cannot meet their productive potential as a people and culture, supporting a government who's every move furthers violence and death, advocating a policy that has successfully retarding the general advancement of the nation.
OR
  • Working for peace and actually acquiring the a better nation, establish System of Justice, insuring Domestic Tranquility, providing a common environment of peace and protection, promoting an atmosphere for the general Welfare and Liberty for the people of Gaza; and setting the stage for their growth in Posterity.
One needs to look at and analyze the Gaza Strip, it politics, its people, and its development in comparison to other nations, over the last seven decades and determine if:

• Has its approach to its grievances has been successful and to the betterment of the people.
OR
  • Has its approach been a failure and to the detriment of the people and the culture.

who is the OPPRESSOR ---is a question ------it is not always ----"the other side"
(COMMENT)

If the people of the Gaza Strip are, by and large, happy and content with the achievements the have made as a culture and a people, THEN, they should - continue the Jihad and Armed Struggle against the State of Israel. Israel will continue its course of action and respond, as they have in the past to the violence spread against them by the Jihadist and Fedayeen of Gaza. But if the people of the Gaza Strip want to begin the march down the road toward peace and prosperity, then they need to come to terms with Israel. The people of Gaza need to establish a productive relationship with the Israelis and not a Jihadist cycle of war, death and destruction.

Should the Arab Palestinian demonstrate through action and deeds, that they truly have abandon the Jihadist ways of the Islamic Resistance, and promote a friendly and peaceful relationship with the Israelis, the cycle of warfare can be broken and the reigns that hold the security containment, terrorist quarantine, and separation of the hostile elements can gradually be relaxed and lifted.

Israel does not want to oppress the people of the Gaza Strip any more than the Gazians want to be oppressed. But there is just cause, whether it is recognized or not. The longer the Gazians support a government of Jihad and terrorism, the longer and tighter the reigns behind the security containment, terrorist quarantine, and separation of the hostile elements will be held. It is that simple.

Most Respectfully,
R

[MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION], et al,

There are times when you have to decide what is more important.
  • The appearance of being patriotic and working in the best interest of the people you represent; continuing the environment where the people cannot meet their productive potential as a people and culture, supporting a government who's every move furthers violence and death, advocating a policy that has successfully retarding the general advancement of the nation.
OR
  • Working for peace and actually acquiring the a better nation, establish System of Justice, insuring Domestic Tranquility, providing a common environment of peace and protection, promoting an atmosphere for the general Welfare and Liberty for the people of Gaza; and setting the stage for their growth in Posterity.
One needs to look at and analyze the Gaza Strip, it politics, its people, and its development in comparison to other nations, over the last seven decades and determine if:

• Has its approach to its grievances has been successful and to the betterment of the people.
OR
  • Has its approach been a failure and to the detriment of the people and the culture.

(COMMENT)

If the people of the Gaza Strip are, by and large, happy and content with the achievements the have made as a culture and a people, THEN, they should - continue the Jihad and Armed Struggle against the State of Israel. Israel will continue its course of action and respond, as they have in the past to the violence spread against them by the Jihadist and Fedayeen of Gaza. But if the people of the Gaza Strip want to begin the march down the road toward peace and prosperity, then they need to come to terms with Israel. The people of Gaza need to establish a productive relationship with the Israelis and not a Jihadist cycle of war, death and destruction.

Should the Arab Palestinian demonstrate through action and deeds, that they truly have abandon the Jihadist ways of the Islamic Resistance, and promote a friendly and peaceful relationship with the Israelis, the cycle of warfare can be broken and the reigns that hold the security containment, terrorist quarantine, and separation of the hostile elements can gradually be relaxed and lifted.

Israel does not want to oppress the people of the Gaza Strip any more than the Gazians want to be oppressed. But there is just cause, whether it is recognized or not. The longer the Gazians support a government of Jihad and terrorism, the longer and tighter the reigns behind the security containment, terrorist quarantine, and separation of the hostile elements will be held. It is that simple.

Most Respectfully,
R
To me it is very clear, the Gazans choose the simple delusion of terror because it considered as a shortcut, Destroy Israel and takeover Tel Aviv seems pretty tempting because look at Gaza, what have they ever achieved in Gaza except some legion of journalists and huge stock of arms?
I got nothing to do in Gaza (except a huge beach concert) but Land in Israel is expansive and the reason the Negev (South) is not very populated is mostly because of the Terror threats, same about the North so people just stick to the Merkaz(Center)

Forum List

Back