Muslims Against Hamas

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Muslims Against Hamas

January 4, 2013

Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Hisham, the founder of Muslims Against Hamas. He is a Palestinian born in Jabaliya, in the Gaza Strip. He is protecting his full name for obvious reasons. Visit his “Muslims Against Hamas” page on Facebook here.

Hisham: The mechanism by which Hamas terrorizes the citizens of Gaza is relatively simple. It is based on the creation of external and internal enemies rarely real and most often fictitious. Repression of opponents, executions, torture are the most used means by the militants to keep the population under pressure.

FP: Why did you decide to denounce Hamas?

Hisham: I decided to denounce Hamas recently. I was surfing the internet when I came across a video of Mosab Yousef. Mosab is the son of one of the founders of Hamas, Hassan Yousef, who had the courage to rebel and to denounce the crimes of the organization. I was impressed by him so I became interested in his cause. I recommend everyone to read his book “Son of Hamas.” Thanks to him, I realized that I, in my small way, could do something to try to change the disastrous situation in Gaza.

FP: Why do you think the mainstream media and international community ignores the crimes and viciousness of Hamas?

Hisham: Honestly, I have no idea. And this is what scares me the most. I do not want to think that there are persecutors more important and more terrible than others. Maybe some people think that being silent in front of Hamas crimes may help the Palestinians to gain independence. There is nothing more wrong than this. Independence will begin only with the collapse of Hamas.

Last edited:
Muslims Against Hamas

January 4, 2013

Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Hisham, the founder of Muslims Against Hamas. He is a Palestinian born in Jabaliya, in the Gaza Strip. He is protecting his full name for obvious reasons. Visit his “Muslims Against Hamas” page on Facebook here.

Hisham: The mechanism by which Hamas terrorizes the citizens of Gaza is relatively simple. It is based on the creation of external and internal enemies rarely real and most often fictitious. Repression of opponents, executions, torture are the most used means by the militants to keep the population under pressure.

Hisham: I decided to denounce Hamas recently. I was surfing the internet when I came across a video of Mosab Yousef. Mosab is the son of one of the founders of Hamas, Hassan Yousef, who had the courage to rebel and to denounce the crimes of the organization. I was impressed by him so I became interested in his cause. I recommend everyone to read his book “Son of Hamas.” Thanks to him, I realized that I, in my small way, could do something to try to change the disastrous situation in Gaza.

FP: Why do you think the mainstream media and international community ignores the crimes and viciousness of Hamas?

Hisham: Honestly, I have no idea. And this is what scares me the most. I do not want to think that there are persecutors more important and more terrible than others. Maybe some people think that being silent in front of Hamas crimes may help the Palestinians to gain independence. There is nothing more wrong than this. Independence will begin only with the collapse of Hamas.
It's people like Hisham that give the world hope that maybe one day Muslims will overcome this madness. Unfortunately he is in a very small minority and often tortured and killed for his stance.

Palestinian mentality does not allow such ratioanl thinking. Just blame Israel for their all their self inflicted misfortunes.

What Hamas is doing to the Palestinians is hard to forgive. They don't even help save the Palestinians being massacred in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLIdxF-GHWw

Smart little girl blaming HAMAS for war
That's what Palestinian prisoners should be striking about.

" Unfortunately he is in a very small minority and often tortured and killed for his stance."

Doesn't one have to be Hindu to have multiple lives?

Too bad he doesn't learn from his previous suffering.

Muslims Against Hamas

January 4, 2013

Even if this man's vision helps to save one child it may be enough to start an age of enlightenment regarding these terrorist bastards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Even during the American Revolution there were traitors who fought on the British side.

Benedict Arnold is an example of this.......... :cool:

Sunni Man,

I love your logo/avatar.

Even during the American Revolution there were traitors who fought on the British side.

Benedict Arnold is an example of this.......... :cool:
(COMMENT)

Traitor? Or is it a free free voice in the wilderness, surrounded by the barbaric?

Someone that advocates for peace is never a traitor, just an alternative view.

Most Respectfully,
R

Have you noticed how the Israel haters are also America haters?

No, but many America firsters have noticed how the Israel firsters are anti American
But, Yousef Mohammed, it is your own brethren who are being picked up by our intelligence agencies who are so anti-America that they are always planning some atrocity or other on the American people. I sure hope you keep your nose clean because we would miss your nonsense here if you were picked up.

There is absolutely no connection between one's respect for those of the Jewish faith and also seeing that the establishment of the modern state called Israel was a huge mistake for everyone, especially Jewish people.

There is absolutely no connection between one's respect for those of the Jewish faith and also seeing that the establishment of the modern state called Israel was a huge mistake for everyone, especially Jewish people.
I thought it was established a few years ago thru a fellow named Moses. I could be wrong.

" Unfortunately he is in a very small minority and often tortured and killed for his stance."

Others' errors in grammar notwithstanding, do you seriously suppose that kind of comment is 'funny'? You appear to be mocking the Hindu faith (and others who believe in reincarnation), not to mention the suffering of others.

Others' errors in grammar notwithstanding, do you seriously suppose that kind of comment is 'funny'? You appear to be mocking the Hindu faith (and others who believe in reincarnation), not to mention the suffering of others.
Plus in a previous post about the establishment of Israel, I was inclined to ask him to translate both into English.

Forum List

Back