Muslims 2 blowup DayCare, foiled.

NBC barely covered the Thursday arrests of two Islamists in a planned terrorist attack on a military facility in Seattle. The network didn't cover the breaking news at all on Thursday's Nightly News, and devoted only 17 seconds to it on Friday's Today Show. Thursday's CBS Evening News had a minute-long report on the arrests, while ABC had full reports on the arrests on World News and GMA.

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

I don't believe they used the "M-word" either. Nothing here folks. Move along. :evil:

The New York Times Friday reported two men were arrested in Seattle earlier in the week for plotting to attack a military processing center.

Unfortunately, the Times chose to omit the fact the pair were radical Muslim converts with one of them actually idolizing Osama bin Laden

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Is it because they don't believe they have to state the obvious? :evil:

ABDUL-LATIF then explained:

"Now we got the guns, we don't have to worry about that, that's done. And, we can spend another three or four hundred dollars on clips. So, if we get another, say, at least three grand, then we can buy RPG's, and buy more clips, buy a few grenades, you know what I'm saying? And then get the jackets [bulletproof vests], you know what I'm saying? That should hold it down."

"Cause if I'm going down, I wanna last as long as I can, and take as many of them as I can. That's all I'm saying. I don't wanna be a fool and just -- oh, I'm out [of ammunition] ... We need as much as we can get, especially if we're going down."

ABDUL-LATIF also emphasized, "We're not only trying to kill people, we're trying to send a message. We're trying to get something that's gonna be on CNN and all over the world ... That's what we want."

P. 71, # 32
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/flatpages/complaint.html

"Now we got the guns, we don't have to worry about that, that's done. And, we can spend another three or four hundred dollars on clips. So, if we get another, say, at least three grand, then we can buy RPG's, and buy more clips, buy a few grenades, you know what I'm saying? And then get the jackets [bulletproof vests], you know what I'm saying? That should hold it down."

"Cause if I'm going down, I wanna last as long as I can, and take as many of them as I can. That's all I'm saying. I don't wanna be a fool and just -- oh, I'm out [of ammunition] ... We need as much as we can get, especially if we're going down."

ABDUL-LATIF also emphasized, "We're not only trying to kill people, we're trying to send a message. We're trying to get something that's gonna be on CNN and all over the world ... That's what we want."

P. 71, # 32

so whats your point ?

ABDUL-LATIF then discussed various perceived atrocities committed by the United States Military in the Middle East, and he played related video clips over his computer for MUJAHIDH and the Source. ABDUL-LATIF commented that "nobody is dealing with it.," and MUJAHIDH replied, We're gonna deal with it, alright."

In further discussing the attack on the MEPS, MUJAHIDH stated, "We go into the MEPS, and like I said, we might as well lay everybody down, bro. Everybody. Straight-up you know what I'm saying? ... Lay everybody down on the first floor, then go upstairs and lay everybody down on the second floor."

In response to ABDUL-LATIF and the Source discussing the possibility of escaping by running out of the building, HUJAHIDH asked, "With M16's in our hands?"

P. 32, # 72.

ABDUL-LATIF stated, "if we are staying at this place [targeting the MEPS], grenades, man. Remember how I was telling you about how we could throw the grenades around the building?" Referring to the building map, ABDUL-LATIF explained to MUJAHIDH: "We're gonna hit the commander. ... The thing is, on Mondays and Tuesdays, those are the main days that they do full processing for soldiers getting ready to go to boot camp. So if we do something like this, it's gonna have to be on a Monday or a Tuesday. No other day than that. We're not going there to kill the security guard. There's no sense in that." MUJAHIDH replied, "But if he got to go, he got to go," referring to killing the security guard.

MUJAHIDH later described what he planned to do during the attack, referring to the map: "This is what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna post guard. I'm gonna come in, pop-pop the security guard. Run into the cafeteria, lay everybody down in ther. Pop-pop-pop-pop.

ABDUL-LATIF suggested that MUAHIDH should take a different route inside the building, and MUJAHIDH agreed that he could first go to the offices and then the cafeteria.

P. 32 & 33, # 73

ABDUL-LATIF then discussed what each man's role would be during the attack, and MUJAHIDH replied, "My thing is, I want more of the action!" ABDUL-LATIF explained that, because of the barriers in the parking lot, they would not be able to return to their truck after they entered the MEPS. ABDUL-LATIF further explained that they would need to bring "everything inside with us," and said that he had a "big green bag" to carry things in.

P. 33, # 74
Local News | Complaint | Terrorist plot to attack a military recruit processing station | Seattle Times Newspaper

P. 71, # 32

so whats your point ?

My point is that the Muslim Terrorists were planning on using RPG's on American men, women and children in America.

A rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) is a shoulder-fired, anti-tank weapon system which fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead. These warheads are affixed to a rocket motor and stabilized in flight with fins. Some types of RPG are reloadable while others are single-use. RPGs, with the exception of self-contained versions, are loaded from the muzzle. [1] RPGs are very effective against armored vehicles such as armored personnel carriers (APCs).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_propelled_grenade

Last edited:
Referring to the map, ABDUL-LATIF discussed in detail where the attackers would throw the grenades: "We come up in here ... we throw the grenade in there. ... Move up, throw the grenade in here. ... Have one of us wait on the corner ... the other two keep going. ... When you get here. ... Have one of us wait on the corner ... the other two keep going. ... When you get here, we drop the grenade here. You get halfway down the hallway, we drop the grenade down here. We can throw one in the bathroom, too..."

P. 33, # 75

P. 71, # 32

so whats your point ?

My point is that the Muslim Terrorists were planning on using RPG's on American men, women and children in America.

A rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) is a shoulder-fired, anti-tank weapon system which fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead. These warheads are affixed to a rocket motor and stabilized in flight with fins. Some types of RPG are reloadable while others are single-use. RPGs, with the exception of self-contained versions, are loaded from the muzzle. [1] RPGs are very effective against armored vehicles such as armored personnel carriers (APCs).

Rocket-propelled grenade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Americans attacking Americans....horrible

They should be turned over to the military, tried before a military tribunal, and after being found guilty be executed by firing squad.

During this conversation, the Source expressly asked if ABDUL-LATIF and MUJAHIDH wanted to back out of the plot. The Source explained that he would not hold it against them or think lesser of them if they opted out of the attack. ABDUL-LATIF answered, "We're not doing this for you." MUJAHIDH said, "I'm in it, bro." ABDUL-LATIF further replied, "I gave you all my money for this thing." MUJAHIDH emphasized that ABDUL-LATIF had spent his hajj money to fund the plot (hajj is religious travel money.)

P. 34, # 76

Last edited:
Also during this conversation, ABDUL-LATIF instructed the others about what they should do if apprehended by law enforcement: "If any of us gets caught, and we survive ... don't ever say anything to the police. ... “We have to promise, if any of us gets caught or thrown in jail for any reason before this happens, if they offer you a deal to talk, don't talk."

P. 34, # 77

As the meeting ended, the Source told ABDUL-LATIF and MUJAHIDH that he expected to be able to pick-up the weapons ABDUL-LATIF had ordered at approximately 6: 00 p.m. the next day, on June 22, 2011.

On June 22, 2011, at approximately 3:00 p.m., the Source spoke to ABDUL-LATIF over the telephone. They agreed to meet later that night at 6:00 p.m., along with MUJAHIDH, to acquire the weapons that ABDUL-LATIF had ordered. I have listed to the recording of the conversation. During the conversation, ABDUL-LATIF stated that he may store the weapons at one of his clients' businesses for a few days, until he could arrange to rent a commercial storage location.

P. 34 & 35, # 79 -80

At approximately 6:00 p.m. on June 22nd, the source too ABDUL-LATIF and MUJAHIDH to a warehouse garage in Seattle. The Source previously told the defendants that the machineguns ABDUL-LATIF had ordered would be at that location. Before the defendants and the Source arrived at the garage, law enforcement officers had placed three Colt M16A1 assault rifles (which had been rendered inoperable) in the garage, along with sex unloaded magazines. The garage was equipped with hidden audio and video recorders.

ATF SA Heidi Wallace further determined that each of the firearms were "machineguns" as defined by federal law, because each was designed to shoot automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger.

P. 34, # 81, # 82.

Shortly before 6:00 p.m. on June 22nd, ABDUL-LATIF and MUJAHIDH traveled to the garage in the Source's vehicle. Their conversation was recorded, and I have listened to the recording. During the drive, ABDUL-LATIF confirmed with the Source the price the "contact" was going to charge them for grenades and RPG's.

ABDUL-LATIF also discussed the planned attack: "I'm Kind of wishy-washy about whether ... I'm thinking, do we want to last for a while? Or do we want to go in there and just kill people and just run out and commit suicide? Or do we want to hold -- control the building ... control the building, hold it down for a while until we're out of artillery?" Moments later, ABDUL-LATIF stated: "If we can get control of the building and we can hold it for a while, then we'll get the local news down there, the media down there, you know what I'm saying?"

The Sources vehicle arrived at the garage at approximately 6:05 p.m. ABDUL-LATIF, MUJAHIDH, and the Source entered the garage together. This meeting was captured on video and audio recordings. I have listened to the recordings and have discussed the video footage with other agents who have viewed it.

P. 35, #83

The Sources vehicle arrived at the garage at approximately 6:05 p.m. ABDUL-LATIF, MUJAHIDH, and the Source entered the garage together. This meeting was captured on video and audio recordings. I have listened to the recordings and have discussed the video footage with other agents who have viewed it.

Shortly after entering the garage, the Source opened a duffle bag containing the three M16A1 firearms. ABDUL-LATIF and MUJAHIDH looked in the bag and then they each took possession of an M16A1. The video depicts both ABDUL-LATIF and MUJAHIDH holding the M16A1's for several minutes. MUJAHIDH is depicted aiming the weapon -- both standing and kneeling down -- and pulling the trigger on multiple occasions. ABDUL-LATIF commented that, "This is an automatic," referring to the M16A1. The Source then showed ABDUL-LATIF the fully automatic setting switch on M16A1, and reminded him how to load the magazine into the firearm, how to hold the gun when firing, and how to correct jams.

The Source also explained that each of the magazines 30 rounds of ammunition. During this portion of the conversation, MUJAHIDH was standing only a few feet away from ABDUL-LATIF. During the meeting, the video depicts ABUL-LATIF aiming the weapon and pulling the trigger on multiple occasions. After several minutes, the Source gathered the weapons and placed them back into the bag. The Source then asked ABDUL-LATIF, "So, where are we gonna take this [the bag?] Where is the shop you were talking about?" ABDUL-LATIF answered, "In Burien. First and Burien." Moments later, FBI agents made entry into the garage and placed both ABDUL-LATIF and Mujahidh under arrest. :clap2:

P. 35, #83

The Post-Arrest Statements Made by ABDUL-LATIF and MUJAHIDH

After his arrest, MUJAHIDH was read his Miranda rights, he waived those rights and agreed to speak with FBI Special Agents. The interview was video and audio recorded. After waiving his Miranda rights, MUJAHIDH admitted that he was planning on carrying out an attack at the MEPS for the purpose of killing United States military personnel in order to prevent them from going to Islamic land and killing Muslims. MUJAHIDH further admitted that he had traveled to Seattle from Los Angeles for that purpose.

MUJAHIDH explained that, during the attack, he was going to guard the front door of the building and would use an M16 assault rifle. When asked what the grenades were going to be used for, MUJAHIDH answered the grenades were for the same purpose as the assault rifles. MUJAHIDH further stated that his goal was to die as a martyr.

During the course of the interview, MUJAHIDH answered many questions and refused to answer others. Eventually, MUJAHIDIH terminated the interview. As he was being transported to the Federal Detention Center in Sea-Tac, Washington, MUJAHIDH asked agents how long they had known about the planned attack, specifically asking, "A couple of months?"
This question was not in response to any inquiry by the agents. MUJAHIDH's comments suggest that he and ABDUL-LATIF had been discussing the attack for at least two months. This is consistent with statements ABDUL-LATIF made no pertinent post-arrest statements.

P. 36 & 37, # 85, # 86
Local News | Complaint | Terrorist plot to attack a military recruit processing station | Seattle Times Newspaper

Conclusion

Based on the foregoing, I believe there is a probable cause to believe that the defendants ABU KHALID ABDUL-LATIF a/k/a JOSEPH ANTHONY DAVIS, and WALLI MUJAHID, a/k/a FREDERICK DOMINGUE, JR., committed the following: Conspiracy to Murder Officers and Employees of the United States, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1114(1) and 1117; Conspiracy to Use Weapons of Mass Destruction, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 2332a(a)(2)(c) AND 2332A(A)(3); Possession of Firearms (Machineguns) in Furtherance of Crime of Violence, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 924(c)(1)(A) and 924((1)(B)(ii); and Unlawful Possession of Firearms, in Violation of Title 18, and Unlawful Possession of firearms, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(g)(1).

P. 38, # 87

Forum List

Back