Muslims 2 blowup DayCare, foiled.

ABDUL-LATIF took out the map of the Federal Center South building layout and, pointing to the map, talked about the attack plan and where they would throw grenades: "We want to throw a grenade right here to prevent anybody from running after us. We go over here, we can, we can either throw a grenade in in the cafeteria, or we can throw a grenade in the corner." The Source explained that a grenade would kill or maim anybody within a fifteen yard radius.

P. 26, # 57
Local News | Complaint | Terrorist plot to attack a military recruit processing station | Seattle Times Newspaper

Towards the end of the meeting, ABDUL-LATIF specifically instructed the Source to purchase three M16A2's and six magazines, which ABDUL-LATIF expected would cost $1,500.

P. 27, #59
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/flatpages/complaint.html

:clap2:

Thank you, President Obama.

Why? What did he do? :confused:
No idea. But everyone thanked Bush for any arrest of terrorists so I figured this was only fair.

Actually the left claimed every US arrest of terrorist suspects was a fake arrest designed to shore up Bush's popularity. They were all TRICKED into buying weapons planning attacks and training for said attacks, according to people like Jillian and our other board liberals.

ABDUL-LATIF said that he was worried about talking about "that thing" (the planned attack) because of the risk of people "tapping our phones" and putting pattern together." ABDUL-LATIF and the Source also discussed their plans to meet MUJAHIDH at the bus station when he arrived on June 21, 2011.

P. 28, # 61

ABDUL-LATIF then told the Source that, in the future, he hoped to have even more money to fund the plot, and talked about buying pistols. ABDUL-LATIF said that if the attackers run out of rifle ammunition during the attack, they could switch to pistols. ABDUL-LATIF said, "If we gonna die, we gotta die taking some kaffirs with us.... I'm not trying to run out of bullets."

ABDUL-LATIF again told the Source to call him "right away" when he had the weapons: "we need to hook up right away. ... Don't go to a store, don't get gas, don't do anything. Call me." After this meeting, the Source provided the $720 to law enforcement officers.

P28, # 63
Local News | Complaint | Terrorist plot to attack a military recruit processing station | Seattle Times Newspaper

It's just a coincidence they're Muslim.

Now, Christians, they're really bad!

Right, USMB lefties?

No it is not a coincidence that these two were muslim....just like it is not a coincidence that they were young males...and just like it is not a coincidence that they were both american citizens...and not a coincidence that they already had police records.

Last edited:
Mujahidh told 2 confidants in L.A. that he was going on a “Jihad” in Seattle. I hope we got their numbers. Sounds like there may be a lot of them running around out there.

----

Later in the conversation, the Source commented that "this" (the attack) was his way of getting back at the government. MUJAHIDH responded, "This is my way of getting rid of sins, man. ... I got so many of 'em. ... I got a bunch of 'em." MUJAHIDH also told the Source that, before he left Los Angeles, he told a couple of "brothers" that he was goin to Seattle on a "Jihad."

P. 29, # 66

Right, USMB lefties?

No it is not a coincidence that these two were muslim....just like it is not a coincidence that they were young males...and just like it is not a coincidence that they were both american citizens...and not a coincidence that they already had police records.
Careful...your Lefty Card will be revoked! :eek:

The Source predicted that their attack would make headlines. MUJAHIDH then described the imaginary headline of newspaper article: "Three Muslim Males Walk Into MEPS Building, Seattle, Washington, And Gun Down Everybody." According to MUJAHIDH, the article would also say that the attackers were "killed on sight ... police standoff and shooting." MUJAHIDH added: "That's what it's going to come down to, because if they surround the building, the only way out is through them ... and guns blazing man, guns blazing." MUJAHIDH also made the comment, "We're not walking out of there alive."

P. 29 & 30, # 66

Right, USMB lefties?

I'm not sure what you were supposed to mean by that. But, it appears you did not really understand what I said in my post. What a surprise.

The Source predicted that their attack would make headlines. MUJAHIDH then described the imaginary headline of newspaper article: "Three Muslim Males Walk Into MEPS Building, Seattle, Washington, And Gun Down Everybody." According to MUJAHIDH, the article would also say that the attackers were "killed on sight ... police standoff and shooting." MUJAHIDH added: "That's what it's going to come down to, because if they surround the building, the only way out is through them ... and guns blazing man, guns blazing." MUJAHIDH also made the comment, "We're not walking out of there alive."

P. 29 & 30, # 66

They watched White Heat or Scarface too many times.

ABDUL-LATIF referred to the map again and explained where the conspirators would go during the attack. ABDUL-LATIF said he was concerned that, pursuant to his plan, the "door to the cafeteria is not guarded. ... There could be anybody that comes out of there with anything. We don't know." MUJAHIDH suggested: "Why don't we all just go into there with guns blazing, and just lay everybody down. They're all kaffirs anyway. Just lay everybody down. And we all just make our way around here (the hallway) together. And whoever gets laid down, gets laid down."

P. 31, # 70

I'm not sure what you were supposed to mean by that. But, it appears you did not really understand what I said in my post. What a surprise.
Oh, I get it, all right.

But at least you didn't manage to claim Christianity had something to do with it. :lol:

Forum List

Back