Muslim Women will Sacrifice their Children in the name of Jihad

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I4g8zyNSlg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Muslim Woman Prepared to Sacrifice Their Children In The Name of Jihad‬‏[/ame]

Fascinating Sunni Man. Thank you again for that useful post.

I suppose we should blame the women?

"DESIRE TO SHED BLOOD,SMASH SKULLS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH IS AN HONOR FOR BELIEVER"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u02-deRMJo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪"DESIRE TO SHED BLOOD,SMASH SKULLS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH IS AN HONOR FOR BELIEVER"‬‏[/ame]

I fail to see any difference between these Muslim women and American women who are willing to sacrifice their sons to fight for their countries freedom. :cool:

I fail to see any difference between these Muslim women and American women who are willing to sacrifice their sons to fight for their countries freedom. :cool:

Huh? the people who join the Military in the US do that on their own free will, not because their mother forced them.

What Freedom?

The Freedom to be stoned to death if you see the wrong person?

The Freedom to walk around covered head to toe in clothing..even on the beach and in the blazing sun?

That Freedom?

Training a child up in the way they should go and all I suppose could be a red flag... *whatever*

Parents in raising children who understand the world's ways in a broad perspective understand that perhaps in helping their children and empowering them toward a successful life is steering them toward their ultimate demise. It isn't hateful, it is wisdom.

In the movie TROY when he went to see his mother in the stream she gave him the direction to follow through with his heart's desire knowing full well that her son was more his own man at that point than her child.

It seems there is a type of oppression in which some of the 'best' parents seem obliviously guilty of and that is preventing their children the measure of growth necessary for survival of the time through which they must live.

What Freedom?

The Freedom to walk around covered head to toe in clothing..even on the beach and in the blazing sun?

That Freedom?

that covering protects them from the blazing sun. their clothe isn't what we wear here, surely you know this

What Freedom?

That Freedom?

that covering protects them from the blazing sun. their clothe isn't what we wear here, surely you know this

Lol thats not the reason they cover their women.

it isn't the sole reason, obviously, but logic doesn't seem to be used regardless in those that choose to just readily hate them for their differences, political issues aside

I don't make excuses for them, I am defending the things about their ways in which are mirrored within my own life and my ways. It does not help us as a Christian nation to close our minds toward better understanding their depths. It could prove spiritually disastrous.

Remember this?

A Hamas suicide bomber's family got $25,000 from Saddam Hussein while the others - relatives of militants killed in fighting or civilians killed during Israeli military operations - all received $10,000 each.

Of course then the Israelis starting bulldozing houses and they had to put a stop to it.

Allowing your child to strap on a suicide vest and kill Israelis - Okay
Losing your house as a result - Not okay

I don't make excuses for them, I am defending the things about their ways in which are mirrored within my own life and my ways. It does not help us as a Christian nation to close our minds toward better understanding their depths. It could prove spiritually disastrous.
Since when are we a "Christian nation"?

We have a Constitution. Please review it.

Remember this?

A Hamas suicide bomber's family got $25,000 from Saddam Hussein while the others - relatives of militants killed in fighting or civilians killed during Israeli military operations - all received $10,000 each.

Of course then the Israelis starting bulldozing houses and they had to put a stop to it.

Allowing your child to strap on a suicide vest and kill Israelis - Okay
Losing your house as a result - Not okay
The subtlety is lost on some. :lol:

obvious_troll.jpg

What's wrong with these people?

(Rhetorical question. I already know the answer.)

Forum List

Back