Muslim women need not apply!

I kind of think this whole issue is really silly. The way I see it is that the right is all up in arms over it because they want pictures of Obama standing with muslims so they can carry on their little racist whispering campaign about how Obama's a closet muslim and he's going to give the country to terrorists.

Gee...why wouldn't he want to allow that? hmmmmm....

*j walking away scratching head*

there are already pictures of Obama standing with muslim women in headdress. Obama's camp rereleased them in order to disprove what you are saying....that they fear what you fear.

STOP being an idiot. If you are going to pretend to be a liberal get your shit straight,.

Progressives suck!

if he was a true leader and walked the walk he would take the picture....be proud of it and tell them to shove it.....

but that is not who he is ......

He has taken photos with muslim women in headdress. So now you think he is a greta leader?

his camp rereleased the photos?

am I being on both sides here? nope.

I like the truth,

I despise people who live in the spin cycle.

He did not make the decision to not include the women.

That's quite interesting. Might you have Mr. Sowell's contact information so that I might change his opinion?

curse...does this alpha idiot know anything?

he posts this drivel...

This in turn came from the ‘Cracker culture’ from the border regions in Britain; namely, the North Britons and Scots-Irish who immigrated from the harsh English border. Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

you are advocating and defending racial profiling when it suits your cause?

you are a true progressive and no liberal. that is for sure

just out of curiosity.....which "race" blew up wtc I, bali, nigeria, the cole, somalia, wtc II, madrid, london shall i go on.....

Forum List

Back