Muslim women need not apply!

Now imagine if McCain's people had done this... it would be HEADLINES in every newspaper coast to coast. As it is with hussein being the messiah and anointed one by the liberal MSM, very little if nothing at all will be said.

Now imagine if McCain's people had done this... it would be HEADLINES in every newspaper coast to coast. As it is with hussein being the messiah and anointed one by the liberal MSM, very little if nothing at all will be said.

Doesn't it make you want to vote for him?

so.. campaign volunteers try and sculpt a shot and all of a sudden it's Barack Obama, apparently like Kareem Abdul fucking Jabar, picking on the little guy?

wow.

DESPERATE.

cp10_pic2.jpg

I read awhile ago he did the same thing at one of his rallies before he assumed the nomination--i.e., he put some white people around the podium because his audience was mainly black.

Well, what ever sells votes. :eusa_whistle:

I read awhile ago he did the same thing at one of his rallies before he assumed the nomination--i.e., he put some white people around the podium because his audience was mainly black.

Well, what ever sells votes. :eusa_whistle:

I am pretty sure that his campaign does that all the time. As the first viable African-American candidate, the last thing he wants you to see is himself surrounded by all black faces. That is just common sense politically. I am pretty sure all the candidates do that sort of stuff. They would be fools not to.

Too bad he can't be keepin it real.

It is one thing to keep it real when it matters. It is another to throw your candidacy down the drain because you won't take the little steps needed to placate a fickle electorate. "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

It is one thing to keep it real when it matters. It is another to throw your candidacy down the drain because you won't take the little steps needed to placate a fickle electorate. "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds."

Give him a break. His campaign has to represent the black vote, which has been like 90% turn out. Obviously he can dis them a bit. However, for the oldsters, women, less than college educated, he really does need to connect. That isn't going to happen with head covering Muslims.

Give him a break. His campaign has to represent the black vote, which has been like 90% turn out. Obviously he can dis them a bit. However, for the oldsters, women, less than college educated, he really does need to connect. That isn't going to happen with head covering Muslims.

I agree.

Every candidate wants a rainbow of faces behind him when (s)he speaks, unless (s)he is talking about children, in which case a rainbow of little faces is called for.

What the fuck should a guy named... *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*... care if there's MUSLIMS on his stage or not?

Maybe he ought to change his fucking name too aye?

These chameleon liberals never cease to amaze me... and what's worse, the MORONS that follow and support them... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
What the fuck should a guy named... *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA*... care if there's MUSLIMS on his stage or not?

Maybe he ought to change his fucking name too aye?

These fucking chameleon liberals never cease to amaze me... :cuckoo:

Maybe he is trying to capture the crazy, ignorant wackjob vote. Were you swayed?

Really, it just shows how frightened he is by accusations that he's a muslim. I can't say that I blame him, but it's still twisted.

Really, it just shows how frightened he is by accusations that he's a muslim. I can't say that I blame him, but it's still twisted.

Maybe not him personally, but his volunteer staff at least. Yes, it is twisted, although most significantly because it probably does matter. Ask PoleRider.

Maybe he is trying to capture the crazy, ignorant wackjob vote. Were you swayed?

Maybe not him personally, but his volunteer staff at least. Yes, it is twisted, although most significantly because it probably does matter. Ask PoleRider.

"Pole Rider?" Then I take it that's a term of endearment from you, because you LOVE the homos right? Then you love me... otherwise you wouldn't use a homo sounding insult would you? You wouldn't want to insinuate that to be a homo is a BAD thing. I mean you'd be contradicting yourself, and you'd make all your liberal brethren MAD for being INSENSITIVE to the HOMOS.

You don't have to try very hard to make yourself look stupid do you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back