Muslim Women Finally Gaining Equality!

Why do Liberals side with these assholes??

Good question. I think perhaps because they believe if someone is successful, someone else must have necessarily suffered as a result of that success. Success is therefore evil and those with a 'good heart' should side with the less successful. That their premise is a logical disconnect matters not; perception is reality. Israel is a modern, western and successful society so those that hate Israel must be the good guys.

Just a guess, I could be wrong.

Palestine is the model for women's rights in the ME.

All Palestinians are equal under the law without regard to race, religion, sex,... ~ Palestine Basic Law (constitution)

The women's rights movement in Palestine is almost a hundred years old. Women own land, homes and businesses. They are mayors, judges, cabinet ministers, and members of parliament. They drive around in their cars with their hair in the breeze.

Palestine is the model for women's rights in the ME.

All Palestinians are equal under the law without regard to race, religion, sex,... ~ Palestine Basic Law (constitution)

The women's rights movement in Palestine is almost a hundred years old. Women own land, homes and businesses. They are mayors, judges, cabinet ministers, and members of parliament. They drive around in their cars with their hair in the breeze.

I don't see any stinking palestine in holy quran. Only Israel. Allah is a Zionist! :bow3:

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Forum List

Back