Muslim Woman's Guide: How to Make Your Husband Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry...i married an equal...the only thing he is restricting is my desire for a new puppy.....a small dog....why in the world would you think anyone wants someone to tell them no and restrict them?

why would any man take pleasure in restricting their partner? i can understand people who are in the b/d lifestyle...where people of like desire find one another....i.e. goreans....(still am not over the shock of that) but to think a religion would dicate something like this...and yes i am aware of what the christian bible says.

I am restricting my wife from getting a puppy.

We had two cats-George & Fred. Fred died.

My wife wants a dog, however, that wouldn't be fair to George. A new puppy would terrorize George by chasing him all over the place. George gets spoked easily.

My wife realizes this but everyone time she watches Dogs 101, I gotta hear the I want a puppy now thingie.

I presume your case is different.

of course my case is different....we have two large dogs....mine is a 100 lb dobbie...his is a 75 lb golden mix...we have 3 cats...roland & clark came together ..be 6 yrs this jan....then tiff...tiff is his cat...tiff is the 10 oz kitten no one thought would make it...i got up ever 2 hours and made sure she lived...(she had desire too) so he got the last new comer....i want a small dog....a long haired teacup taco dog...he refuses...simply says no....mentions barking and yapping...i dont even watch dogs 101....breaks my heart...here i am wanting and he just says no...

here is his side:

he just paid for a knee replacement for the dobbie....with 5 animals...we have high food bills and vet bills...blah blah fucking blah

I am not trying to stir anything up.

But you have to admit that the modern Western woman is way out of control.

And very few possess lady like qualities or feminine behavior.

I beg your pardon. That is rather insulting.

So is arrogantly attempting to tell us what our own religion teaches and comparing it to Western sexual perversions. You reap what you sow.

That is a big difference between how islam and judaism treat women.

Indeed. The Hebrew Bible teaches that a woman is essentially a peace of property that can be sold into slavery by their fathers, inherited from deceased relatives, raped as long as you marry her afterward and pay her father 50 shekels, beaten to the brink of death if she's a slave-girl...

It's also in the 1950's Home Economics Guide to Being a Good Wife.

smileDM0403_468x484.jpg

ready-to-barf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back