Muslim woman sues Disney because she thinks she's above their rules

If she wore a Buggs Bunny hat it would have been the same results. Now Disney just has to find someone with a religion based on Buggs.

Bugs Bunny is not a disney character...:lol:

I know, that is why I picked him. Interesting how you went right passed the Buggs as a religion. Do you attend services?

I don't care if you worship at the church of the golden lentil and must wear lentils glued to your face. If you apply for a job and that job has a dress code to damn bad about you and your lentils.

What if your religion had something about bathing and you were not to bathe for a month. How would that fly?

What if someone belonged to a nudist religion and you couldn't wear clothes.

Bottom line is if you know the requirements of the job when you apply and you are unable for whatever reason not to conform, the problem is yours and not the employers.

exceptions must be made to accomodate the sensibilities of muslim. get up to speed dear.

they offered her a job backstage or a scarf with their logo on it,the scarf hadnt come in yet so she put her own on....why after 2 years is she all of a sudden a scarf wearing Muslim when she wasnt before?.....when you sign up you agree to their clothing standards,which she did......i dont have any sympathy for her.....

same damn reason they want that mosque RIGHT THERE.

Really? Cause we know that owning a building for years and wanting to serve the local muslim community with a community center is JUST LIKE a woman working for a company deciding a few years later to not follow that company's dress code.

Same damn reason.

I know, that is why I picked him. Interesting how you went right passed the Buggs as a religion. Do you attend services?

Im just a disney fan.

I grew up in Diamond Bar,CA 10 min from DisneyLand, I love me some Disney.

Is this chick hot? If so just let her play Jasmine and move on.

Jasmine is a progressive modern girl. She doesn't were a scarf, shows skin and falls in love with the wrong people. Stoning time.

Woman can't wear hijab at Disney, sues | World | News | Toronto Sun

Muslim woman is suing the entertainment giant after she was sent home from her job at Disneyland for wearing a hijab.

Twenty-six-year-old Imane Boudlal has been working in a restaurant at the California theme park for two years but didn't wear a hijab until now. When she decided to wear the traditional head scarf, her boss told her to either take it off or work backstage where the public wouldn't see her. She went home.

Thoughts?

those darned conservatives.

Muslim woman is suing the entertainment giant after she was sent home from her job at Disneyland for wearing a hijab.

Twenty-six-year-old Imane Boudlal has been working in a restaurant at the California theme park for two years but didn't wear a hijab until now. When she decided to wear the traditional head scarf, her boss told her to either take it off or work backstage where the public wouldn't see her. She went home.

Thoughts?

Private enterprise. She can follow the rules or go home. I doubt Disney's begging for her money.

Thoughts?

Private enterprise. She can follow the rules or go home. I doubt Disney's begging for her money.

Thanks for clearing that up Gunny. I wasn't sure where you were going to come down on this one. :lol:

Forum List

Back