Muslim woman strangled by her burkha in freak go-kart accident

As a man with a dick often caught in his zipper I can relate.

Our attributes, nature and beliefs should not kill us or cause us pain, but the nature of being has other ideas.

I do not want to see anyone die indiscriminately, but the nature of being seems to have other ideas.

I think I'd have said 'my dick' instead of 'a dick', for the sake of clarity. Unless of course you weren't talking about your dick.

Perhaps our government should look into this and possibly tax all burkha's. Obviously, it is a safety issue like transfats, and sugar and can be deemed a health problem. Add an amendment to the healthcare bill through reconcilliation.

I feel for the poor woman. Her life under that Burkha must have been one of perpetual humiliation and oppression, and the one chance she gets of letting just a little loose, and it kills her.

It probably counts as a merciful release. She had a little fun, and she died.

I feel for the poor woman. Her life under that Burkha must have been one of perpetual humiliation and oppression, and the one chance she gets of letting just a little loose, and it kills her.

She shouldn't have been enjoying herself. What would Allah think? Clearly, he was none too impressed! :lol:

I'd say the go-kart park operator should be happy that it didn't happen here in the U.S. otherwise he'd be called before Congress to explain why he didn't anticipate the accident and re-design the karts to make certain that they were burka approved.

PORT Stephens Go-Karts has been forced to shut down following the death of a Sydney mother yesterday at its Bobs Farm complex.

The 26-year-old was riding one of the karts about 1.15pm when her hijab became entangled in the rear axle, crushing her windpipe.

It is understood her two children aged four and six years old have witnessed the incident along with her husband and her brother
Port Stephens Go-Karts shut down in wake of mother's death - Local News - News - General - Port Stephens Examiner

Time to create dedicated federal wardrobe safety department to deal with the issue. Dammit! We need more governmental control in our daily lives!!!
(Shit rdean. What the fuck did you sneak into my water?)

I often wondered how these ladies actually feel while wearing those. Some seem to wear them with an arrogant pride, others seem sad. Very rare I see them as approachable human beings. Odd sort of people.

(I rarely see the full burkas)

Last edited:
As a man with a dick often caught in his zipper I can relate.

Our attributes, nature and beliefs should not kill us or cause us pain, but the nature of being has other ideas.

I do not want to see anyone die indiscriminately, but the nature of being seems to have other ideas.

I think I'd have said 'my dick' instead of 'a dick', for the sake of clarity. Unless of course you weren't talking about your dick.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What if it was a Klu Klux Klansman?

Or a flying nun?

Or Sandra Bullock trying to avoid paparazzi?

Forum List

Back