Muslim woman attacked in Ohio

Fine. Hug your biases and console yourselves that even if the crime rate rises, the victims are not like you and thus you need not care.

Law and order only for "the chosen", guys?

Fine. Hug your biases and console yourselves that even if the crime rate rises, the victims are not like you and thus you need not care.

You see Maddie, what you're missing here is there just isn't much sympathy going to be drummed up for a muslim woman getting a little pepper spray in her face, when people are being slaughtered and blown up in cold blooded murder all over the world at the hands of muslims.

You see Maddie, what you're missing here is there just isn't much sympathy going to be drummed up for a muslim woman getting a little pepper spray in her face, when people are being slaughtered and blown up in cold blooded murder all over the world at the hands of muslims.
Here is what people don't understand.

This woman is from Somalia.

I attend a mosque that is composed of about 60% somali men, women, and children.

Just about every single one of them are refugees from the civil war and have become loyal U.S. citizens.

They are building a life here in America as teachers, mechanics, doctors, lawyers, etc.

Yet, many people here are treating them as 3rd class citizens.

Basically saying this woman is a legitimate target; and somehow represents Iran, Saudi Arabia, or what ever nation is in the news today for a suicide bombing or IED explosion.

Then looking around and saying, "where are all of the moderate muslims and why aren't they speaking out?"

It's not that they don't want to speak out.

And No, it's Not because they are afraid of their fellow muslims.

It's because they are afraid of the average American and don't want to raise their hands and be identified.

Because there are millions of Americans just like the one who assaulted this woman out there waiting to go muslim hunting.

I attend a mosque that is composed of about 60% somali men, women, and children.

Just about every single one of them are refugees from the civil war and have become loyal U.S. citizens.

They are building a life here in America as teachers, mechanics, doctors, lawyers, etc.

Basically saying this woman is a legitimate target; and somehow represents Iran, Saudi Arabia, or what ever nation is in the news today for a suicide bombing or IED explosion.

Then looking around and saying, "where are all of the moderate muslims and why aren't they speaking out?"

It's because they are afraid of the average American and don't want to raise their hands and be identified.

Because there are millions of Americans just like the one who assaulted this woman out there waiting to go muslim hunting.

You have a point Sunni, so many people look at Muslim terror attacks and get so angry that they lose their empathy towards Muslims here in the US when they get abused. I don't agree with any of the terror attacks that happen overseas but to blame this woman for that and not feel empathy is just wrong.

All those details matter not sunni man. The bottom line is the woman is a muslim

If muslims were TRULY outraged by the acts of the radicals amongst them, then they should have one, huge, world get together of all the heads of islam, and once and for all, collectively, with one united voice, CONDEMN ALL TERRORIST ACTS BY MUSLIMS, AND VOW TO JOIN WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD TO PUT AN END TO ALL TERRORISM COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS! Until they do something of that nature, it just looks to most like muslims really don't see anything wrong with killing infidels, or jihad, so if a muslim woman gets a little spray in her face, nobody fucking cares.

Last edited:
All those details matter not sunni man. The bottom line is the woman is a muslim
Yep, that basically says it all. :doubt:

So does your cherry picking my response blatantly ignoring the point.

The irony is however, you just reinforced my point by doing so.

That's why you can fuck off right along with the other muslim woman that got a little spray in her face.

I am aggravated that a man assaulted a woman in the parking lot of her house of worship. Seems to me, we all should be aggravated.
So am I.

If that woman had done something to warrant being attacked for there would be some justification in it. But just because she's Muslim is no assurance that she deserves to be harmed. So what that guy did was wrong.

If she had been attacked by another woman there would be some mitigation in that. But for a man to do that is damn cowardly and it pisses me off. If that guy is hot to go after Muslims then at least he should go after another man.

Yep, that basically says it all. :doubt:

So does your cherry picking my response blatantly ignoring the point.

That's why you can fuck off right along with the other muslim woman that got a little spray in her face.
The only point you made was that assault and violence against women is OK as long as they are wearing a head scarf. :doubt:

So Pale Rider if you saw a little 10 year old muslim girl with her head scarf on.

Would you want her attacked also?

Well big man, would you??

Last edited:
Am I supposed to be outraged or amused by this tripe? Perhaps the outrage is at the fact this pettiness gets any attention, and the ease at which the buzzwords like “racism” and "hate crime" get tossed about. And the amusement comes the fact some people can get so carried away that they act like childish fools when far more tragic events are coldly with little notice.

Am I supposed to be outraged or amused by this tripe? Perhaps the outrage is at the fact this pettiness gets any attention, and the ease at which the buzzwords like “racism” and "hate crime" get tossed about. And the amusement comes the fact some people can get so carried away that they act like childish fools when far more tragic events are coldly with little notice.

So if this woman had been murdered, would that arouse your interest? Or should we ignore those crimes as well?

Forum List

Back