Muslim vs Christian Heaven

If there is a heaven, somehow i don't believe that in a "christian" heaven mass murdering terrorists will be allowed in.

just saying

You mean like the crusaders, the conquistadors and the greedy men who built America using slave labour?

None of us will know until we get there, but I bet Christian heaven smells a lot better than Muslim heaven.

That is SO elitist & racist! Your preacher and your mamma must be so proud!

Ever been to a Muslim country?

I have.

We smell better than them. (actually, its just that we bathe and brush our teeth, in general, and they generally don't)

Sorry, but its true.

It's not a truth, it's an opinion. Maybe you smelled just as bad to them.

I have.

We smell better than them. (actually, its just that we bathe and brush our teeth, in general, and they generally don't)

Sorry, but its true.

Maybe I did?

All the more reason to keep us Christians separated from those barbaric, stinky, murderous animals.

After all, I wouldn't want to offend the worthless pieces of shit.

There will be no liberal Christians in heaven.

They don't believe it's right to live in gated communities!

Yes, because when you die, your ghost-nose is going to need to worry about all the ghost-bacteria growing on other dead people. Then you can use your ghost money to buy more ghost perfume and not deal with ghosts you don't like. In heaven. When you're dead.

I have.

Sorry, but its true.

Not really to tell you the truth. It is a matter of culture and I can tell you that it has little to do with Muslim or not. The Germans are the same way. It is customary for most cultures to shower once or twice a week. That leads to people smelling no matter how you parse it. In America, showering tends to be a daily task though not all see it that way.

When it gets down to the nitty gritty of going somewhere in afterlife, you would think people would hunt out the best gods to serve thier end purposes. And so I chose these two beliefs to try and understand why a Christian would settle for less instead of demanding more. Especially the greedy Cons. How can they settle for calm & happiness, when the Muslim god offer wine, women & song??

So tell me what you think your heaven is, according to the religious texts. Maybe I am not seeing the full picture.:eusa_pray:

1.In Christianity, heaven is attained by the belief in Christ and following his principles. In Islam, only those who live as Muslims go to heaven.

2.For Muslims, heaven is a place full of happiness, food, costly robes, perfumes, and jewels. The heaven of Christians is modest with calm atmosphere, angels, and happiness.

3.Heaven is attained through salvation for Christians and for Muslims, living by the principles of Islam, makes them reach heaven.

Read more: Difference Between Muslim and Christian heaven | Difference Between | Muslim vs Christian heaven Difference Between Muslim and Christian heaven | Difference Between | Muslim vs Christian heaven

"...Muslims, living by the principles of Islam, makes them reach heaven."

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty." November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty." November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.
The King may have made this statement but he is dead wrong.

As the Quran does not say any such thing. Period. :doubt:

When it gets down to the nitty gritty of going somewhere in afterlife, you would think people would hunt out the best gods to serve thier end purposes. And so I chose these two beliefs to try and understand why a Christian would settle for less instead of demanding more. Especially the greedy Cons. How can they settle for calm & happiness, when the Muslim god offer wine, women & song??

So tell me what you think your heaven is, according to the religious texts. Maybe I am not seeing the full picture.:eusa_pray:

1.In Christianity, heaven is attained by the belief in Christ and following his principles. In Islam, only those who live as Muslims go to heaven.

2.For Muslims, heaven is a place full of happiness, food, costly robes, perfumes, and jewels. The heaven of Christians is modest with calm atmosphere, angels, and happiness.

3.Heaven is attained through salvation for Christians and for Muslims, living by the principles of Islam, makes them reach heaven.

Read more: Difference Between Muslim and Christian heaven | Difference Between | Muslim vs Christian heaven Difference Between Muslim and Christian heaven | Difference Between | Muslim vs Christian heaven

"...Muslims, living by the principles of Islam, makes them reach heaven."

Of course that quote is much worse than the Pope guaranteeing heaven for fighting in the crusades, giving indulgences for money to forgive sins or any number of atrocities committed in kind. Yes, every religion has its ups and downs. Just seems that the dark ages of Islam is here now.

i would like to know how many of you christians really follow Jesus principles?

you christians dont even open the bible or know what it talks about. if you knew you would not be drinking, committing adultery and other sins. your children lose their virginity before they reach puberty. is that a christian principle?

before you people trash muslims i suggest you reform yourselves.

i would like to know how many of you christians really follow Jesus principles?

you christians dont even open the bible or know what it talks about. if you knew you would not be drinking, committing adultery and other sins. your children lose their virginity before they reach puberty. is that a christian principle?

before you people trash muslims i suggest you reform yourselves.

probably the same amount of muslims who actually follow their religious principles.

The G-d of the Jews is the same as Allah of the Muslims.

But the cult of Christianity created their own deity by claiming that a man named Jesus was God.

Really? I'm not religious, but I'm not aware that ANYONE claimed he was God. Son of God, yes. As for your religion, a man heard voices in his head???? :lol: Today he would be committed to the lunatic asylum.

See how easy it is to knock your cult too! :tongue:

The G-d of the Jews is the same as Allah of the Muslims.

But the cult of Christianity created their own deity by claiming that a man named Jesus was God.

Really? I'm not religious, but I'm not aware that ANYONE claimed he was God. Son of God, yes. As for your religion, a man heard voices in his head???? :lol: Today he would be committed to the lunatic asylum.

See how easy it is to knock your cult too! :tongue:

The Catholic church teaches that the Trinity (god, jesus and the holy spirit), are all a part of the same being.

For the Islamics, you forgot the babes too. Those pesky 72 virgins they all get.

Islam: The Abolition: One Trident sub in the med, warn, give 24 hours to cease and desist their wholesale murder of the rest of us, failure to comply, launch on warning. 19 minutes later, not even a goat left alive. The Abolition, coming to a free country near you!

Robert

If the Muslims get all young virgins, then what do the Christians get? I know we have at least seven versions of the bible, but maybe we need just one more to address this heaven bit. It seems only attractive when compared to the alternative.

Forum List

Back