Muslim threats force out disabled teacher with dog

Actually, yes, I do. She posts it. Which is why I blast her for it.
She'll never hit me close to the bone because we are on completely different wave lengths. The things she thinks will bother me, personally, don't because I have no respect for her.
But that won't stop me from responding and calling a spade a frigging shovel.

Maybe she hits too close to the bone with you. You have no idea how she measures success..

PS: Pointing out typos is a sure sign you are losing the argument..

Making such a mass of them in a short post is a sign that you're out of control.
But the reason I pointed them out is because I thought they were funny. A. Akin made me think of Clay Aiken, or Alan Arkin; and foiables just looks funny.

Making such a mass of them in a short post is a sign that you're out of control.
But the reason I pointed them out is because I thought they were funny. A. Akin made me think of Clay Aiken, or Alan Arkin; and foiables just looks funny.

It was only two..the a akins one was me typing too fast, the foiables was a genuine one. Hardly a mass...that aside, I rarely fix them even when I notice them unless it sounds confusing. No time...

As for Jillian being a snob, her husband is what you Yanks would call blue collar - hardly a ringing endorsement of a snob....Maybe she's got you down pat and THAT bothers YOU..

No, she bothers me for the reasons I've posted. I have no idea who her husband is...wait, is he the abortion doctor? I might have her mixed up with another freak on a different board.

Obviously, I don't know. I don't care. All I care about is the crap she writes, and it is pure unadulterated crap. I don't know why you're so interested, and honestly, she's laughing at you for trying (unsuccessfully) for attempting to discredit me for calling her on being what she is.

It was only two..the a akins one was me typing too fast, the foiables was a genuine one. Hardly a mass...that aside, I rarely fix them even when I notice them unless it sounds confusing. No time...

As for Jillian being a snob, her husband is what you Yanks would call blue collar - hardly a ringing endorsement of a snob....Maybe she's got you down pat and THAT bothers YOU..
Hey, what do you think of my new name for Allie?

Allie Blah Blah Blah

No, she bothers me for the reasons I've posted. I have no idea who her husband is...wait, is he the abortion doctor? I might have her mixed up with another freak on a different board.

Obviously, I don't know. I don't care. All I care about is the crap she writes, and it is pure unadulterated crap. I don't know why you're so interested, and honestly, she's laughing at you for trying (unsuccessfully) for attempting to discredit me for calling her on being what she is.

Since when has been a doctor considered to be a blue collar job? And you wonder why we think you are stupid.

There are many things Jillian will be doing today. Laughing at me won't be one of them (unless I tell a really funny joke!!). Oh, in case you hadn't realise, Jill is a friend of mine. That's why I'm interested...:cool:

Good for you.
Regarding "blue collar" I have no way of knowing if and when you're talking out of your hat or what. You said he was "blue collar" which could mean he has a blue collar background, or has a blue collar family, or whatever. It could mean anything, and all of it is dependent upon what YOU consider blue collar.
And you said he was "blue collar" not that he had a blue collar job, which could mean anything, or nothing. I imagine it means nothing, and certainly hasn't given her any insight into what "successful" means, based upon her posts here.

Because a biological family unit consists of a father and a mother…..not two mothers with one of them pretending to be a father.

No, that would be a Nuclear family unit. Or do you think grandparents aren't biological somehow?

Tell me....why is it liberals - who worship Nature so much - turn around and defy Nature?

Way two obfuscate two different meanings of the word nature.

You have paternal relatives. It's a biological fact. Too bad you don't relate to them.

Yes, I do. Obama is also related to Cheney, or some such thing. They don't relate either. Blood is a societal construct that means no more than you want it to mean.

But that's what happens with gay marriages…one's real family members get trashed and a substitute "family" takes place instead. That's breakdown of the original and natural family.

I think I'll decide who is my family and who is not, thank you very much.

Next thing we know, you'll be wanting to say that families should never diverge and that reproduction should be kept all in the family. :rofl:

You are a part of society. Your negativity chips away at society. Your anger is a symptom of the negative impact of gay marriage…stemming from the denial of your real father…..is your anger and the anger of other children of gays good for society? I think not.

When your arguments come to making shit up about strangers over the internet to support your point, I think you've pretty well lost.

But you said before that you get to pick your family....which is why I brought up the adage.
Most of us don't get to pick our family.

My parents are gay. I think I've seen enough hate from your ilk to know what its like.

In Iran homosexuality is a crime. When, a while back, the president of Iran visited the US he was asked about gays in Iran. He said, “We don’t have any”. He was laughed at, but he was telling the truth. They don’t have any they know of, if they ever do, the problem rapidly remedied. I wonder if they use the sword? Now that is tolerance.

the president of Iran

Is a freaking nutter AND a historical revisionist of the worst order.

I communicate with Iranian volunteers who work with my project fairly frequently.

They can't stand the religious freaks in charge of their nation any more than we can, you know.

Only sadly for those poor souls, those idiots run their nation.

Forum List

Back