Muslim Teenager Beaten to Death by Illegal Immigrant from El Salvador

The Orlando massacre proved that liberals will support muslims over any other minority. They threw the gays under the bus as instantly as flipping a switch. It's not really surprising; liberals are so dripping with American self-hatred, the minority they love the most is going to be the one filled with the most hatred of America in general.

The media is out of control, therefore Trump is out of control too, seeing how he spreads this sort of shit whenever it's convenient for him.
spreads what?
please explain?

Crap. He spreads unfounded crap.

All the lies and mistruths that elevated Donald Trump to the White House

A running list of the biggest lies and "alternative facts" from Trump's Joint address

Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit

https://www.theroot.com/president-trump-is-a-lying-ass-liar-who-lies-about-5-5-1821706021

These are just the first sites that came up on my search.
Obama does not know basic grammar/English?
He's not doing nothing
sounds like a ghetto--NFL thug

you are FULL of Crap

'''Mr Trump claimed during the election he was an environmentalist and "a believer in the environment".
The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
However, in 2012 he claimed the concept of global warming "was created by and for the Chinese".

this is NOT a lie, but an opinion

"Honestly we've been hearing that number for years. It's always 11 million. Our government has no idea. It could be 3 million. It could be 30 million," he said. "They have no idea what the number is."

this ALSO, is NOT a lie......'''could be''' !!!!!!!!!!!!
if they are undocumented, they DON'T know how many there are !!!!!!!

YOU are spreading CRAP--just like the media/etc

Are you telling me that everything Trump says is the truth?

Look, I took the first websites off to just show you that it's there. Really you should know this stuff. But I'm guess you don't want to know and really don't have the energy to show you something that's pretty fucking basic.
Bill lied UNDER OATH!! and lied to Hillary
Perjury is considered a crime against justice, since lying under oath compromises the authority of courts, grand juries, governing bodies, and public officials. Other crimes against justice include Criminal Contempt of Court, Probation Violation, and tampering with evidence.
[QUOTEThis crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility]
Perjury - FindLaw

All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact[/QUOTE]

Ah, proving Trump isn't a liar by showing other politicians are liars..... seriously?

Obama does not know basic grammar/English?
He's not doing nothing
sounds like a ghetto--NFL thug

you are FULL of Crap

'''Mr Trump claimed during the election he was an environmentalist and "a believer in the environment".
The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
However, in 2012 he claimed the concept of global warming "was created by and for the Chinese".

this is NOT a lie, but an opinion

"Honestly we've been hearing that number for years. It's always 11 million. Our government has no idea. It could be 3 million. It could be 30 million," he said. "They have no idea what the number is."

this ALSO, is NOT a lie......'''could be''' !!!!!!!!!!!!
if they are undocumented, they DON'T know how many there are !!!!!!!

YOU are spreading CRAP--just like the media/etc

Are you telling me that everything Trump says is the truth?

Look, I took the first websites off to just show you that it's there. Really you should know this stuff. But I'm guess you don't want to know and really don't have the energy to show you something that's pretty fucking basic.
Bill lied UNDER OATH!! and lied to Hillary
Perjury is considered a crime against justice, since lying under oath compromises the authority of courts, grand juries, governing bodies, and public officials. Other crimes against justice include Criminal Contempt of Court, Probation Violation, and tampering with evidence.
[QUOTEThis crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility]
Perjury - FindLaw

All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Ah, proving Trump isn't a liar by showing other politicians are liars..... seriously?[/QUOTE]
Trump may brag and boast, but when it comes to policy he's as honest and determined as his party predecessor, Abe Lincoln.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Islamophobia. He was pissed off because they blocked him while he was driving by walking in the street. He followed them to a parking lot and then beat the girl to death with a baseball bat.

However, it didn’t take long for the media to begin trying to blame it all on bigotry. In one article in the Atlantic, unsubtly titled “Muslims Feel Under Siege,” the magazine tried to tie the incident to Sunday night’s London mosque attack even though they fully admitted there was no evidence of a hate crime.

Within minutes of the London attack, police had declared it a terrorist incident,” the article read. “But the police in Fairfax County, Virginia, are not investigating Hassanen’s death as a hate crime, the department said on social media. In its statements, the ADAMS Center community has been careful not to blame the crime on discrimination or religious bias. But that doesn’t change how people are feeling: devastated and scared.”

The media’s totally out of control. Read the full story @ MSM Reports Anti-Muslim "Hate Crime"... Skips 1 Important Detail

So tough for the Trumpsters....who are they supposed to be rooting for?

It had absolutely nothing to do with Islamophobia. He was pissed off because they blocked him while he was driving by walking in the street. He followed them to a parking lot and then beat the girl to death with a baseball bat.

However, it didn’t take long for the media to begin trying to blame it all on bigotry. In one article in the Atlantic, unsubtly titled “Muslims Feel Under Siege,” the magazine tried to tie the incident to Sunday night’s London mosque attack even though they fully admitted there was no evidence of a hate crime.

Within minutes of the London attack, police had declared it a terrorist incident,” the article read. “But the police in Fairfax County, Virginia, are not investigating Hassanen’s death as a hate crime, the department said on social media. In its statements, the ADAMS Center community has been careful not to blame the crime on discrimination or religious bias. But that doesn’t change how people are feeling: devastated and scared.”

The media’s totally out of control. Read the full story @ MSM Reports Anti-Muslim "Hate Crime"... Skips 1 Important Detail

So tough for the Trumpsters....who are they supposed to be rooting for?
Progs are rooting for both to win.

I am a liberal and none of you sons of bitches speak for me, as far as I am concerned you can all got to hell..along with Muslims and illegal immigrants.Eat shit and live Buckaroos...

I am a liberal and none of you sons of bitches speak for me, as far as I am concerned you can all got to hell..along with Muslims and illegal immigrants.Eat shit and live Buckaroos...
You sound like a bitch in heat...

What the hell has all the above got to do with the atrocities against women by raghead men?

New Topics

Forum List

Back