Muslim Sues Abercrombie & Fitch soon to become millionaire!

I am sick of this shit.

Working is a personal choice of WHERE you work. I am sick of this shit of accommodating everyone. If you want to work...follow the guidelines of the job...and that includes dress code. If you cant do what is required for whatever fucking reason you think up....don't fucking apply for the job.

Its san francisco... of course she will win. That is unless i get on that jury.

syrenn speaks lots of truth...

I can see it now... some muslim woman wants to work as a cocktail waitress in vegas...but doesn't want to wear the required uniform.

If she signed something that had the company's dress policy on it, then she has no grounds for a case. None.

I am sick of this shit.

Working is a personal choice of WHERE you work. I am sick of this shit of accommodating everyone. If you want to work...follow the guidelines of the job...and that includes dress code. If you cant do what is required for whatever fucking reason you think up....don't fucking apply for the job.

Its san francisco... of course she will win. That is unless i get on that jury.

must spread yada yada.

She probably doesn't want to wear the head scarf, but she doesn't want the men in her family to kill her either.

People really need to read the article.

She was hired with the headscarf on and had worked there for four months with no problems.

It wasn't until the district manager came and saw her wearing it and told her to take it off or be fired.

I would side with the company if she was hired with out it and then showed up to work with that on.

But she was hired with it on her head.

The company dress code is usually in writing. If she didn't agree with it, she shouldn't have taken the job. It doesn't matter what you are wearing when you are hired, while doing the job, you follow the company policies.

I'm going to get a job at Hooters and sue them for making me dress like my high school gym teacher.

Yeah... but these idiots are all whining about and up in arms becasue..... its religious persecution. Its infringing on their religious freedom......yadayadayada....

Ya know what

Fuck them.

This country is done for when something like this is even a discussion anymore. Just pathetic. Sue sue sue ... its the American way.

How is it that you never seem to see stories about Amish women suing to wear their cap and aprons in the workplace?

This is why they don't let the Amish leave the farm very often...

Amish Sexter Sought Buggy Sex With Girl, 12

Man, 21, was busted as he arrived for illicit rendezvous

JUNE 21--An Amish man who sent hundreds of sexually charged text messages to a 12-year-old girl was arrested last week when he drove a horse and buggy to an Indiana restaurant where he had arranged a rendezvous with the child, according to police.

Last edited:
Hani Khan, 20

HaniKhan20.png

its not discrimination if its a dress code and NOBODY can wear anything on their head .
if she doesnt like the dress code fuck of and work somewhere else .

its not discrimination if its a dress code and NOBODY can wear anything on their head .
if she doesnt like the dress code fuck of and work somewhere else .

We should pass a law no hoods in public places they could be hiding bombs in there who knows?

New Topics

Forum List

Back