Muslim Sues Abercrombie & Fitch soon to become millionaire!

Most women in the Middle East do wear the hijib.

Many Jewish man where I live where the yarmulke at the job.

I don't see anyone telling them to take it off at work.

A&F is about selling an image of its clothing and product.... and that image is sex and sexuality.

A&F is about selling an image of its clothing and product.... and that image is sex and sexuality.

She was not a sales person out front dealing with the public.

But worked in the back as a stock person.

She was not a sales person out front dealing with the public.

But worked in the back as a stock person.

Dress code is dress code....rules are rules.

Its rather easy....follow them. Don't apply if you cant follow the rules and or dress code of the job. I really dont give a crap if she was a stock person or not

What his boils down to is making money...... and i TRULY wish i would be called for THAT jury... i would behave enough to be picked.

Islam and the Koran should be put in the same category as the Mormon polygamists.

Only the Koran is a thousand times worse. Why should we in America honor such a dishonorable religion???

Islam and the Koran should be put in the same category as the Mormon polygamists.

Only the Koran is a thousand times worse. Why should we in America honor such a dishonorable religion???

I think you are right... why not start a thread about it.

What's wrong with polygamy?

:terror: Well, in the Muslims case they're marrying their 6 year-old nieces for starters. The girls are pregnant by the time they’re 11-12 years old and a majority of them die in complications of child birth. The World Health Organization has asked the Muslim men to wait to jump on them until the girls are older to prevent so many deaths. But I guess that was a No Go.

What's wrong with polygamy?

:terror: Well, in the Muslims case they're marrying their 6 year-old nieces for starters. The girls are pregnant by the time they’re 11-12 years old and a majority of them die in complications of child birth. The World Health Organization has asked the Muslim men to wait to jump on them until the girls are older to prevent so many deaths. But I guess that was a No Go.

Do you have a link for this?

Is it happening in America?

I think this is the real reason Muslim women wear headscarfs (hijab).

Acid Thrown On Face of Gaza Woman for Not Wearing Hijab

A hitherto unknown group calling itself the Just Swords of Islam issued a warning to Palestinian women in the Gaza Strip over the weekend that they must wear the hijab or face being targeted by the group's members.

When has this happened in America?

btw this thread is about American Muslims

To Americanized promotes Honor Killings in America, Muslim parents killing there own children.

"Father kills daughter" honor killing,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8C2ApyZD3o&feature=related"]The consequences of leaving Islam in the USA. [/ame]

Muslim kills daughter in Arizona because she became ‘too Westernised’

Koran = polygamist, child brides, stoning women 2 death why should we honor that crap

This makes no sense.

No one is compelling anyone to ‘honor’ Islam. It’s a religion like any other and its adherents are protected by the First Amendment and Federal legislation accordingly.

America had to pass a Federal law to outlaw Female Genital Mutilation to keep Muslims from mutilating their own children.

US federal bill, "Federal Prohibition of Female Genital Mutilation Act of 1995" passed in 1996-SEP.

The law provides for prison sentences of up to 5 years for anyone who "circumcises, excises, or infibulates the whole or any part of the labia majora or labia minora or clitoris of another person who has not attained the age of 18."

How is it that you never seem to see stories about Amish women suing to wear their cap and aprons in the workplace?

Forum List

Back