Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

UH OH POGO!!!! I GOT PROOF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

Sooo.....I called Wichita Police and spoke with a detective. Told him I'm a former Atlanta cop and shared some cop stories. Anyway....asked him about all this. He said no hate crime occurred. Said a bystander filmed it but wanted to stay anonymous and the video had audio and nothing racist was said. No Trump chants. He says they just want this to kinda go away but by policy they have to try to ID the biker....but if or when they do...they're closing it and not releasing that the audio proved the Muslim and Hispanic lied.

So....there you go. It's over. We win.

So your response is......just assume the Mexican who started the fight is telling the truth without any evidence???

We all know there is no "Mexican", but that does remind us how unimportant the idea of "facts" is to you.
No, we don't assume anything, with or without evidence.
And among the things we don't ass-ume is that "it did not happen". Because you don't know that. And your ongoing inability to back that up, confirms that every day.

So you're talking total trust. Assume everything someone says must be true if you can't disprove it...even if it sounds absurd??

I never suggested "trust" or anything else. You and fin-boy are the only clowns who have taken a position on the existence of this incident's dialogue. And with that position you've painted yourselves into a corner.

Unless of course you can come up with something. We sit, and we wait....

Ok. Fair enough.....I'll note this next time a cop says a thug went for his gun and you lefties say he's lying. PROVE it. PROVE Mike Brown had his hands up and prove Mike Brown didn't do everything Darren Wilson said!

Oh....now it's different right?

I don't know those guys. And I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to declare something did or did not happen, when I was in no position to know that.

You?

Sooo.....I called Wichita Police and spoke with a detective. Told him I'm a former Atlanta cop and shared some cop stories. Anyway....asked him about all this. He said no hate crime occurred. Said a bystander filmed it but wanted to stay anonymous and the video had audio and nothing racist was said. No Trump chants. He says they just want this to kinda go away but by policy they have to try to ID the biker....but if or when they do...they're closing it and not releasing that the audio proved the Muslim and Hispanic lied.

Cool.

Post the audio recording of that conversation, and we'll close this hog up.

See what I didn't do there?
I didn't declare that you had no such conversation.

You lose.

So your response is......just assume the Mexican who started the fight is telling the truth without any evidence???

We all know there is no "Mexican", but that does remind us how unimportant the idea of "facts" is to you.
And among the things we don't ass-ume is that "it did not happen". Because you don't know that. And your ongoing inability to back that up, confirms that every day.

So you're talking total trust. Assume everything someone says must be true if you can't disprove it...even if it sounds absurd??

I never suggested "trust" or anything else. You and fin-boy are the only clowns who have taken a position on the existence of this incident's dialogue. And with that position you've painted yourselves into a corner.

Ok. Fair enough.....I'll note this next time a cop says a thug went for his gun and you lefties say he's lying. PROVE it. PROVE Mike Brown had his hands up and prove Mike Brown didn't do everything Darren Wilson said!

I don't know those guys. And I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to declare something did or did not happen, when I was in no position to know that.

You?

See my last 2 posts. It's over man. We found the proof. Fun debate. Tough loss buddy...hang in there.

Cool.

Ah...see...I didn't have his permission to record it. But...it's over. I talked to them. Being a former officer he was cool about it. They know no hate crime happened they heard audio. They just want it to go away though and not stir anything else up.

Tough break man. You fought this one hard.

You?

See my last 2 posts. It's over man. We found the proof. Fun debate. Tough loss buddy...hang in there.

That's the clumsiest concession I've seen all day.

Cool.

Ah...see...I didn't have his permission to record it. But...it's over. I talked to them. Being a former officer he was cool about it. They know no hate crime happened they heard audio. They just want it to go away though and not stir anything else up.

Fine -- then you have simply failed (again) to prove your case.

Tellya what.
Post his name and phone number. I'll call him.

Cool.

No I didnt. I talked with the Wichita detective. They have audio. They just don't wanna pursue anything other than an ID on the other guy so they have all the info and then just let it go away. Good fight they said...but no racial or political comments.

So...it did not happen.

Cool.

No I didnt. I talked with the Wichita detective. They have audio. They just don't wanna pursue anything other than an ID on the other guy so they have all the info and then just let it go away. Good fight they said...but no racial or political comments.

So...it did not happen.

All this is is restating your same blind denial, this time incorporating new and presumably fictional characters as magical faeries to make it work.
What you're looking for is proof. Not hearsay.

We sit, and we wait.

Cool.

So...it did not happen.

All this is is restating your same blind denial, this time incorporating new and presumably fictional characters as magical faeries to make it work.

We sit, and we wait.

No....I just confirmed it. It didn't happen. Wichita police told me. It's over. I spoke to the detective....shared some cop stories (he actually knew a guy I went to the academy with!)....and he told me they found some audio but just wanna close it and let it go away. No slurs or Trump chants. I got it straight from the detective.

Prove I didn't.

Cool.

So...it did not happen.

We sit, and we wait.
I don't know who you mean by "we", but you're the only one who "sits and waits". Your butt buddy bro gave up a while back.

Cool.

So...it did not happen.

We sit, and we wait.
I don't know who you mean by "we", but you're the only one who "sits and waits". Your butt buddy bro gave up a while back.

I already proved it didn't happen man. Called Wichita PD and a detective told me no slurs were used. No Trump chants. They have audio but just want it all to go away.

Pogo doesn't believe me for some reason. Not sure why. He can't prove I'm lying so obviously I'm telling the truth.

Cool.

So...it did not happen.

We sit, and we wait.

No....I just confirmed it. It didn't happen. Wichita police told me. It's over. I spoke to the detective....shared some cop stories (he actually knew a guy I went to the academy with!)....and he told me they found some audio but just wanna close it and let it go away. No slurs or Trump chants. I got it straight from the detective.

Prove I didn't.

Don't need to. I didn't assert that you didn't.

YOU asserted that you DID.

That leaves you with the same burden you started with.
A week ago.
Here a week later you're expecting different results?

So...it did not happen.

We sit, and we wait.

Prove I didn't.

A week ago.

Oh good then it's settled. I found out the truth. And you're not saying I'm lying. So it's settled. Yay!

So...it did not happen.

We sit, and we wait.

Prove I didn't.

A week ago.

Oh good then it's settled. I found out the truth. And you're not saying I'm lying. So it's settled. Yay!

Correct on the last --- I can't say you're lying since I don't know that. Just as you don't know the incident in this thread "did not happen".

But ... you went out on that absolute limb. I didn't.

On the first part though, you only claimed to have "found the truth". You've documented nothing.
Therefore the question remains open. As if you had said nothing at all.

Which would by the way be a very advisable course at this point.
As they say in Texas --- "when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is quit diggin'".

Forum List

Back