Muslim Refugee Resettlement and the Hijra to America

What they were killing were nephilim. Human/demon hybrids.
I am not bound by the OT.
Christ told no one to slaughter anyone. He is our example to follow.
God is so sick of Muslims invading Israel, that the next time He is going to defeat the invaders himself. His weapons? Confusion that leads to friendly fire, and very large hail.
Are you denouncing violence, all violence then? Are you leaving it up to God?

Tell us, which matters more, God or Country? Pick one, and only one.

No contest. Countries change. I used to be proud of this country. Now, Obamamerica makes me puke. Hitlery is worse. Lying dogs, both of them.

But my God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. He can be counted on.

Total lie, thanks anyway.

"Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
Obama s Dreams of My Father

They never use the actual quotes...guess it doesn't work for their agenda.

What they were killing were nephilim. Human/demon hybrids.
I am not bound by the OT.
Christ told no one to slaughter anyone. He is our example to follow.
God is so sick of Muslims invading Israel, that the next time He is going to defeat the invaders himself. His weapons? Confusion that leads to friendly fire, and very large hail.

oh brother the nephlim nonsense
God doesn't allow super natural beings to come down here and get laid by humans

In that case, God's word is a lie.
Super natural beings don't have to come down. They are here. In fact, one was turning a corner and nearly ran into Christ. The demon ask Christ what He was doing here. That it wasn't His time. Christ silenced him.
And they did indeed mate with humans. To the extent that at one point only 8 people existed on earth whose blood wasn't corrupt. One of the 8 was Noah.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

They were described as large, nasty, and with extra digits. One Mayan king was large, nasty and had extra digits. When the American Indians came upon a stranger, they held up their hands to show they had the correct amount of digits.

There is no reason for me to pick and chose what parts of the Bible I believe. If it is the inspired word of God, then it is all the inspired word of God.

"Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

what is that about your "agenda" coyote?

Some have formed their own "cities" within cities and are well armed and constantly training people. Normally, the government is concerned about militias, yet when Muslims train people to fight on private compounds, no one sounds the alarms.

Prove it.

So far all you are doing is repeating the same 'I am skirred of Muslims' propaganda.

There are perhaps 6.6 million Muslims in the United States.

From the way you talk, you seem to think all Muslims are out to get you- how many times have you been attacked? Where are the massive Muslim crime sprees by those 6 million Muslims?

So much fear mongering.

When did my fellow Americans come to embrace fear like this?

Entire quotes.

Some have formed their own "cities" within cities and are well armed and constantly training people. Normally, the government is concerned about militias, yet when Muslims train people to fight on private compounds, no one sounds the alarms.

Prove it.

So far all you are doing is repeating the same 'I am skirred of Muslims' propaganda.

From the way you talk, you seem to think all Muslims are out to get you- how many times have you been attacked? Where are the massive Muslim crime sprees by those 6 million Muslims?

So much fear mongering.

Prove what? muslim fight training grounds in upstate New York near Middletown you need proof? I have not noticed that americans are
fearful------I notice lots more and more security measures in place and dead
bodies now and then

Entire quotes.

you have an agenda related to entire quotes?

Prove it.

So much fear mongering.

Prove what? muslim fight training grounds in upstate New York near Middletown you need proof? I have not noticed that americans are
bodies now and then

A little proof would be nice once in a while.

"...Some have formed their own "cities" within cities and are well armed and constantly training people. ..."

I think that has been debunked quite thoroughly.

Prove it.

So much fear mongering.

bodies now and then

A little proof would be nice once in a while.

"...Some have formed their own "cities" within cities and are well armed and constantly training people. ..."

I think that has been debunked quite thoroughly.

I think that you are unconscious and far too "literal"------camps used to teach
muslims (muslims specifically)----how to use fire arms and make little explosives
do exist------upstate New York. ---near Middletown. ------there are some ashrams
up there too where you can get a vegetarian lunch. Lots of large cities include "enclaves" related to this or that ethnic group. Ask any muslim in
New York City if there are places in New York City that he would rather not go.
(hint---the place has a history of defaced garden Marys). Lately there are parts of Paterson, New Jersey that I would rather avoid

Entire quotes.

You bet!

Entire quotes.

You bet!

gigabyte queen

Forum List

Back