Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Up to 5,000 pupils attending weekend schools across Britain are being exposed to textbooks claiming that some Jews were transformed into pigs and apes, and that some offences could be punished with stoning. One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

Another text for 15 year-olds teaches that thieves who break Sharia law should have their hands cut off for a first offence and their feet amputated for a subsequent crime. Teenagers are presented with diagrams showing where the cuts should be made.

Muslim pupils learn to cut off hands of thieves - Telegraph

hand0_1-620_1767454c.jpg

Creeping Sharia. Religion of Peace.

Why I left Islam
By Waleed Al-Husseini
Islam is an authoritarian religion that does not respect the individuals’ freedom of choice, which is easily noticeable from its barbaric verdicts such as stoning the adulterous, pushing the homosexuals off a cliff and killing the apostates for daring to express a different viewpoint. Then there is the plight of other religions’ followers in the Muslim State. Islam urges its followers to fight the infidels until they convert or agree to pay a tax known as "Jizya" per capita in total submission.The sacred texts in Islam also encourage blatant war and conquest of new territories to spread the religion of Muhammad, instead of using peaceful means to convey the message, relying only on a rational argumentative scheme; something that Islam, like any other religion for that matter, evidently lacks. It is simply a terrible insult to human values and a proof of unprecedented dementia.

I was flabbergasted when I learnt the commandments of Islam regarding the alliance and disavowal and the aberrant division of the world into believers and unbelievers, with all the outrageous provisions this implies for the "Dhimmis" and the” Jizya "! A man also has the right to correct his wife by beating her and / or deserting the marital bed if she refuses to submit to his will. She has no choice when it comes to satisfying his sexual desire whenever he feels like it, with no regard whatsoever of her feelings and desires.

I am not a feminist and I am not one of those who defend women passionately against the countless forms of injustice they have suffered for centuries because of religion, but I have a mother, a sister and a lover and I cannot stand for them to be humiliated and stigmatized in this bone-chilling way, because they are my dearest and I love them too much to treat them with this flawed and nauseating manner which debunks undoubtedly the claim that Islam is a religion of equality and freedom! All forms of artistic expressions are banned in Islam: music, singing, dancing, painting, sculpture, acting, but also literature, poetry, philosophy and the use of logic!

Muhammad was no different than barbaric thugs who slaughtered, robbed and raped women, there are many proofs in the Sunnah, I invite you to do your homework before accusing me of lying for the sole purpose of damaging the image of the prophet of Islam. He was a sex maniac, and went around all the laws he has enacted to appease his voracious desire. He has torn humanity and imprisoned the nation with backward and outdated Bedouin laws. He accomplished no miracle that could prove his prophecy; all he had was a book showing strong similarities with the poetry of his contemporaries, full of scientific errors and philosophical dilemmas.
Why I left Islam

Great to know that this kind of propaganda shit from the religion of peace in the West!

Up to 5,000 pupils attending weekend schools across Britain are being exposed to textbooks claiming that some Jews were transformed into pigs and apes, and that some offences could be punished with stoning. One book for six year-olds warns that those who do not believe in Islam will be condemned to “hellfire” in death.

Another text for 15 year-olds teaches that thieves who break Sharia law should have their hands cut off for a first offence and their feet amputated for a subsequent crime. Teenagers are presented with diagrams showing where the cuts should be made.

hand0_1-620_1767454c.jpg

hand0_1-620_1767454c.jpg

Oh no, they don't teach things like that! Its a religion of peace.

Yeah right.

Actually, it's only the right hand that is cut off for the first offence.

I really wish we had those type of laws here in the U.S.

I bet crime would go way, way down. :cool:

Wait don't you claim to have a black wife? If the law you propose was US law, then she wouldn't have hands! :lol:

Why exactly do you live in this country?

There are so many in the world that would suit you far better.

Like Saudi Arabia!

You'd never see a muslim woman marry outside her religion there..

Feel free to leave the US and move to a country that suits your legal view. I will help you pack.

And.... don't say 'I bet'... it makes you sound like a fucking idiot.

Feel free to leave the US and move to a country that suits your legal view. I will help you pack.

And.... don't say 'I bet'... it makes you sound like a fucking idiot.
So you support crime and criminals CG??

As a nation we can set the punishment at any level that the people decide.

btw what's wrong with saying, "I bet"?

Forum List

Back