Muslim protesters wearing Anti Obama masks..

according to cons they should love him since he is muslim and friends with terrorist, i guess there goes that theory!

Not all cons thought he was a Muslim, especially after we found out the wonderful Christian church he attended for 20 years.... OH wait.

The Arab world is learning that brown shoe polish won't change American foreign policy regarding the Middle East and Israel.

according to cons they should love him since he is muslim and friends with terrorist, i guess there goes that theory!

Whats the difference they hate each other anyway!

acording to libs they hated us because of Bush

:rolleyes:

what exactly is a lib? you know it's only the wingnuts and loonies on the right who do the whole "messiah"/"muslim lover" thing.

Cause I sure as heck never said that. He just exacerbated things... but Bush has nothing to do with this.

And if terrorist supporters are protesting Obama when he hasn't interfered in this issue, then I'm all for it.

That said, I'd suspect the issue will be more intelligently handled over the next eight years.

what exactly is a lib? you know it's only the wingnuts and loonies on the right who do the whole "messiah"/"muslim lover" thing.

Cause I sure as heck never said that. He just exacerbated things... but Bush has nothing to do with this.

And if terrorist supporters are protesting Obama when he hasn't interfered in this issue, then I'm all for it.

That said, I'd suspect the issue will be more intelligently handled over the next eight years.

Until January 20, Obama can not "interfered" in this in any matter. And Come January 20 I suspect all you Jews that voted for Obama are going to find out you have been had.

Your statement is as stupid as the one you're attempting to make fun of. "Conservatives" don't believe that. Some rightwingnuts do.

Why are you acting like exactly what you are trying to ridicule?

Until January 20, Obama can not "interfered" in this in any matter. And Come January 20 I suspect all you Jews that voted for Obama are going to find out you have been had.

... not based on the picks that he's made so far. haven't you been reading the stuff the Israel-haters have been writing about him?

and I know he can't do anything til January 20th. Hasn't stopped the wingnuts from complaining about him.

but I figure we'll find out come 15 days from now or thereabouts.

Your statement is as stupid as the one you're attempting to make fun of. "Conservatives" don't believe that. Some rightwingnuts do.

Why are you acting like exactly what you are trying to ridicule?
some self proclaimed conservatives on here have said a few times that Obama supposts terrorists, there words not mine! I also remember a certain Youtube video posted on here of a McCain rally where people who were in line either said he was friends with terrorists or a muslim and I bet you most of them would call themself a conservative. So if the shoe fits maybe you should wear it!

acording to libs they hated us because of Bush

:rolleyes:
And eight years before they hated us because of Clinton! Then there is the argument they hate us because we are free. Maybe we should realize they hate us because we stick our nose in places where it doesn't belong.

They hate Obama because of the screwed up way that Bush has ran the country over the past 8 years.

Nope.....not Obama's fault, it's the fault of the Texas Chimp.

If McCain won the election it would be no different. There is no president we can choose that will have them jumping for joy.

They hate Obama because of the screwed up way that Bush has ran the country over the past 8 years.

Nope.....not Obama's fault, it's the fault of the Texas Chimp.

How about they're not stupid enough to believe that Obama represents any chnage from virtually all previous American presidents, with the exception of Carter?

How about they're not mindfucked enough to believe that Obama would speak out freely on Mumbai and Georgia, yet stay silent on Isreal because "there's only one president at a time."

Bush may not be in the driver's seat, but Obama is following the exact same course Bush was .. and unless you can point out the differences, I'd say they know something most of us don't.

Good. Then I think better of Obama.

I have to say, I'd rather have the Muslim militants saying they hate him, than saying they loved him and the election of him would prove the downfall of America....which is what they were saying BEFORE.

some self proclaimed conservatives on here have said a few times that Obama supposts terrorists, there words not mine! I also remember a certain Youtube video posted on here of a McCain rally where people who were in line either said he was friends with terrorists or a muslim and I bet you most of them would call themself a conservative. So if the shoe fits maybe you should wear it!

He was friends with a terrorist. His name was Bill Ayres. As far as him being Muslin? The only people I recall saying that were Hillary's people. Remember Hillary? The lady who don't know jack shit about foreign policy (according to obamalama himself) the same Hillary he picked for SOS? :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back