Muslim protesters don't even know about the video

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Well, some of them don't anyway. I've seen multiple interviews with them and when asked they were clueless to any video condemning their religion.

Why is this being ignored? At today's ceremony Clinton AGAIN referenced the video as a source of the problem. So is she oblivious or just trying to justify bad behavior on the part of our enemies.

CNN reporters at the scene in Egypt who spoke with the protesters say it was because of the film.

Well, some of them don't anyway. I've seen multiple interviews with them and when asked they were clueless to any video condemning their religion.

Why is this being ignored? At today's ceremony Clinton AGAIN referenced the video as a source of the problem. So is she oblivious or just trying to justify bad behavior on the part of our enemies.

The people interviewed were in those protests? You know that.....how?

• Banned

The people interviewed were in those protests? You know that.....how?

Because there was shit burning in the background during the interviews. I suppose it could have been a staged scene but I kind of doubt it.

Forum List

Back