Muslim prisoners win freedom to pray in groups.

I said it in the 1st post!

*facepalm*

I can't be responsible of you didn't bother to read what I wrote.

Your first post, in its complete form:

Muslim prisoners win freedom to pray in groups.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'American Taliban' wins right to group prayer in prison - CNN.com

Up until 2007, the unit of mostly Muslim prisoners in a prison in Indiana were allowed to gather 3 times a day for prayer. Recently, although they are still allowed to gather, and even listen to the Quran, they have been limited to praying once a week, except for Ramadan. A judge ruled that those rules violate their religious freedoms.

You made no comment on the article using the word daily. Really, how many times are you going to let me catch you in obvious lies?

Post #66 is the first time you personally said day to day (not daily). Hardly the first post now is it?

I'm sorry you feel I've lied. I should have repeated in every post that we are discussing prayer during prisoner daily free time, I apologize.

Thank you. Apology accepted and I retract my comments that you lied. Actually if you had mentioned that once or twice in the beginning it would have helped. Any who, these guys were terrorists right? Their other activities were in very small groups. I can see where that could be a problem with allowing a foreign language to be spoken to a group.

The article seemed to infer not all the prisoners were Muslims. That plays back into what you allow in groups too right?

Some of this seemed contradictory to me, so I tried to highlight those inconsistencies.

1 of the prisoners is an American who went to train with the Taliban, the rest are simply Muslim prisoners.

They are not looking to force non-Muslims to participate. It's prisoner free time, the others are allowed to work out, watch tv, play games, etc. They are not forced to be a part of the group prayer.

1 of the prisoners is an American who went to train with the Taliban, the rest are simply Muslim prisoners.

They are not looking to force non-Muslims to participate. It's prisoner free time, the others are allowed to work out, watch tv, play games, etc. They are not forced to be a part of the group prayer.

They use the multi-purpose room for the prayers. That is where the games and tv are according to the article. Sounds like the non Muslims use the room at a different time? Then I'd be interested if they get equal time.

I think saveliberty is trying to put as much time and space as possible between himself and his false claim a valedictorian was not allowed to pray and was denied her diploma. :lol:

Last edited:
I think saveliberty is trying to put as much time and space between himself and his false claim a valedictorian was not allowed to pray and was denied their diploma as possible. :lol:

She did pray and was denied her diploma. That may have changed later, the media didn't make a big deal of that happening if it did.

Actually its between good and evil.

Good and evil according to whom?

Used to be almost everyone knew. Why the problem now?

1247126.jpg

Forum List

Back