Muslim prisoners win freedom to pray in groups.

Except that they never asked for privacy and would not be granted it if they asked.

They are allowed to gather 3 times a day, during these meetings they are allowed to read the Quran, listen to verses on a tv, hang out and play board games. They are prohibited from joining in a group prayer. That's nonsense, and unconstitutional.

Link?

Because this is from YOUR SOURCE Amy:

By not allowing group prayer, while at the same time allowing other group activities such as board games, the warden was violating the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, Judge Jane Magnus-Stinson found.

Screwed by your own source. Need a cream or something?

What are you talking about?

They are prohibited from joining in a group prayer. That's nonsense, and unconstitutional.

You made that statement correct? Read your OP article. Heck, just stop at the title. See anything wrong with that and the statement above. :lol:

From my link

"Already, prisoners are allowed to gather in the unit's multi-purpose room to listen or watch recording of Quran verses. Allowing them to pray is not significantly different from this and should be allowed, the judge ruled."

Where are you getting the "different location".

You going to make non Muslims listen? I thought that was wrong?

From your article:

Already, prisoners are allowed to gather in the unit's multi-purpose room to listen or watch recording of Quran verses. Allowing them to pray is not significantly different from this and should be allowed, the judge ruled.

Amy will now make a money fly out of her butt. Cause she needs a major distraction to her fail.

They are prohibited from joining in a group prayer. That's nonsense, and unconstitutional.

You made that statement correct? Read your OP article. Heck, just stop at the title. See anything wrong with that and the statement above.

Reposted for Amy's benefit. I'd still like an answer.

Seriously.

I really think you should go back, and reread both the article, and the thread. It seems like you really think you've hit on something, however I have no idea what.

Answer the the question in post #88 Amy. Anyone else can see the contradictions and hypocracy. Why are you having troubles?

Last edited:

You made that statement correct? Read your OP article. Heck, just stop at the title. See anything wrong with that and the statement above.

No, I don't.

The article says, repeatedly, they were not allowed to pray in groups. It's in the title of the CNN article.

They ought to let some Christians come and pray out loud for them in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, also...

No, I don't.

The article says, repeatedly, they were not allowed to pray in groups. It's in the title of the CNN article.

Wrong or you're just lying:

Lindh argued that before 2007 Muslim prisoners were allowed to pray together for at least three of Islam's five daily prayers. Since then, with the exception of the holy month of Ramadan, the Muslim prisoners are allowed to gather only once a week.

Wait.

Your contention is, that they are allowed to pray together once a week, so the entire premise of their lawsuit is wrong?

No my contention is you lied about them being able to pray in a group. Thanks for the deflection and strawman though, I'll pass.

'American Taliban' wins right to group prayer in prison - CNN.com

Up until 2007, the unit of mostly Muslim prisoners in a prison in Indiana were allowed to gather 3 times a day for prayer. Recently, although they are still allowed to gather, and even listen to the Quran, they have been limited to praying once a week, except for Ramadan. A judge ruled that those rules violate their religious freedoms.

Let's just recap for the slow witted.

We have been discussing daily group prayer. Since the 1st post.

Daily.Group.Prayer.

Dumbass.

'American Taliban' wins right to group prayer in prison - CNN.com

Up until 2007, the unit of mostly Muslim prisoners in a prison in Indiana were allowed to gather 3 times a day for prayer. Recently, although they are still allowed to gather, and even listen to the Quran, they have been limited to praying once a week, except for Ramadan. A judge ruled that those rules violate their religious freedoms.

Let's just recap for the slow witted.

We have been discussing daily group prayer. Since the 1st post.

Daily.Group.Prayer.

Dumbass.

Title of the article does not state daily nor your thread title. Moron.

If you were honest, you'd admit even you didn't say it: "The article says, repeatedly, they were not allowed to pray in groups. It's in the title of the CNN article." ~ Amy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back