Muslim Population in West 2030

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

Aaaaaaaaaaand that's exactly why the smarter among us either overtly or covertly adore Vladimir Putin so much. :badgrin:

(X)Russia, the last hope for white people. Putin wants more white children. Too bad Harper doesn't.

LOL,such BS, this what the Muslims do in "red army" to so called "russians"
images

39315d31f1cabd644eff80cda1c3c2bf_i-509.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images

1466507122_hqdefault.jpg

here a Muslim Chechen has enslaved 30 "russians" LOL, good luck, with "russians" saving you from the Muslims

Pictures of anonymous people in military uniforms with something in a Cyrilic language put on them is not very persuasive for English speaking Americans.

Why dont you state directly what you are trying to say?

dont you see that humiliate the Muslims (with Cyrillic or without) so called "Russians"?

In 2000, none of these Countries had a Muslim population that even cracked 1% (except Russia). We all know the TRUTHFUL narrative. Native Europeans aren't having kids, while the Muslim invaders are have many kids and over-using the welfare state purposefully in an attempt to destroy. Take in the fact that immigration from these Muslim shithole countries, both legally and illegally, is increasing tremendously every year. By 2030 many of these countries will be over 10% mark, making them a strong political presence that leftist will placate and sell out the country to in order to win elections.

Here is the projects of were each country will be at in a short decade and a half:
Muslim populations by country how big will each Muslim population be by 2030 News theguardian.com
Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
France - 10.3% - 6.8 mil Muslims
Germany - 7% 5.5 mil muslims
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e
US (the beacon of light) - 1.7%

If these trends keep up France, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Russia should be close to the 40% come 2050 and Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy Netherland, Norway, Switzerland and the UK will be north of 25% come 2050.

This a a powder keg ready to explode!
so called "Russia" (Muscovy) rules by Muslim Chechens today,

Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast ...
View attachment 154715[emoji666] 1:29

Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast-breaking). VuurwerkZaak. Loading ...

Yes it is scary that Russia is so close to be 50% Muslim. The good thing is Native Russians are pussies. They won’t lay down like Western Europe is doing!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In 2000, none of these Countries had a Muslim population that even cracked 1% (except Russia). We all know the TRUTHFUL narrative. Native Europeans aren't having kids, while the Muslim invaders are have many kids and over-using the welfare state purposefully in an attempt to destroy. Take in the fact that immigration from these Muslim shithole countries, both legally and illegally, is increasing tremendously every year. By 2030 many of these countries will be over 10% mark, making them a strong political presence that leftist will placate and sell out the country to in order to win elections.

Here is the projects of were each country will be at in a short decade and a half:
Muslim populations by country how big will each Muslim population be by 2030 News theguardian.com
Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

If these trends keep up France, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Russia should be close to the 40% come 2050 and Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy Netherland, Norway, Switzerland and the UK will be north of 25% come 2050.

so called "Russia" (Muscovy) rules by Muslim Chechens today,

Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast ...
View attachment 154715[emoji666] 1:29

Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast-breaking). VuurwerkZaak. Loading ...

Yes it is scary that Russia is so close to be 50% Muslim. The good thing is Native Russians are pussies. They won’t lay down like Western Europe is doing!

i posted pictures do you need the videos. Muscovite women the most used by muslim men in the world, Muslims are totally dominate Orthodox men . kadyrov uses Putler as he wants, but you are one of those putler´s useful idiots .

AzmuiIGxsq0.jpg

akql64WFX1Q.jpg

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

Russia already has 15 % so the projection for 2050 is not 40 % but 15 %.

Islam in Russia - Wikipedia

I plan to be dead by the time Muslims become a majority.

Well, you shouldn't. You will probably live longer than you expect to.

If it gets to the point where Medieval Muslims are taking over where I live and imposing Sharia Law, I'll just end it. I'm not living that way.

While you and your liberal kind actively work to ensure it. Liberals are a funny folk. They support Muslims to the detriment of the rest of us, but they go against everything liberals say they stand for. The Mosque is dominate over the state. Sharia law over constitutional law. No religious freedom. No women’s rights. No minority rights. No gay rights. Etc

If you think I'm a Liberal (Prog), you haven't been paying attention, bub.

If it gets to the point where Medieval Muslims are taking over where I live and imposing Sharia Law, I'll just end it. I'm not living that way.
While you and your liberal kind actively work to ensure it. Liberals are a funny folk.
I dont think Boedicca is a liberal.

You are thinking of that lesbian troll Boudeca probably.

Indeed. bodecea is my Evul Twin from the Anti-Matter Universe. The easiest way to tell us apart is that she is the one with the pointy beard.

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

Very scary that Russia could be a Muslims majority country sooner rather than later

While you and your liberal kind actively work to ensure it. Liberals are a funny folk.
I dont think Boedicca is a liberal.

You are thinking of that lesbian troll Boudeca probably.

Indeed. bodecea is my Evul Twin from the Anti-Matter Universe. The easiest way to tell us apart is that she is the one with the pointy beard.

I think that is who I confused you with your bizarro superman

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

Very scary that Russia could be a Muslims majority country sooner rather than later

Didn´t you understand?

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

Didn´t you understand?

Yes. If it is 15% now then it will be higher in 2030. In Russia the native white population is decreasing rapidly. The number of deaths actually is higher than the number of births. Yet the Muslims are still reproducing rapidly and immigrating to mother Russia.

By 2050 conservative estimate is 33.3%, but realist estimate it closer to 50%.

How Islam Will Change Russia - Jamestown

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

Didn´t you understand?

Yes. If it is 15% now then it will be higher in 2030. In Russia the native white population is decreasing rapidly. The number of deaths actually is higher than the number of births. Yet the Muslims are still reproducing rapidly and immigrating to mother Russia.

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

Didn´t you understand?

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

Didn´t you understand?

Russia is very large and has native Muslim parts.

If Russia has today 15 % and the projection is 15 % for 2030, it will be 15 % for 2050.

in my city, Muslims have an avg of 4 to 5 kids, no lie. Compare that with less than 1.5 per Canadian/Christian....

GHook93 said:
White boy here? 4 kids! Not all of us are not having kids!

Quality — not quantity, man. :badgrin:
Tell it to the mudslimes with 15 kids each. Tell it to Quamisha and her 8 kids by 7 men. These people are overtaking us in demographics. We need to fight back sometime soon and have as many kids as we can.
White women telll us you are not good in bed don't last long, and without the blue you can't function lol.

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

(X)The women better start to speak out. Where are the feminists on this? If women want to remain silent on this then they better go out shopping now for their new burka because that is what they will have to wear when these Muzzies take over. And for the homos, there will be no place for you to run too. The sad part also is that there probably won't be any drinking,gambling,drugs,entertainment or pornography, all North Americas favorite things to do. It will be praying every four hours bowing down on your knees and listening to some guy chanting Allah.

Why do all these Caucasian countries keep allowing them in? Are they all on a racial suicide course? It would appear as though all North Americans seem to be interested in is getting drunk, sports events,the entertainment industry and the promiscous lifestyle. Ther idiots need to wake the hell up very soon or else it will be too late.

Because American women are not interested in large families. One child, maybe two and then they can focus on career and fulfillment or whatever until they retire and government takes care of them.

If you exclude immigrants, then the US white population is not replacing itself but we need bodies to do work and pay taxes so that SS & Medicare stay "solvent."

The entire basis of society after feminists got to work has become unstable.

(X)We need to encourage our own people to have more children. Not all women want to work, and many would prefer to stay home and raise children. All that is needed is for the government to start spending more money on Canadians having more children and spend less money on immigration. Right now 80% of our immgration comes from the third world. This needs to stop. fifty years ago our main source of immigrants were from Brital and Europe. That has been recersed. I know that there are plenty of white people wanting to immigrate to Canada but for some sinister reason this is not being allowed. Why is this country doing this/ And this is the question that needs to be asked.
Canada has been draining brains from third world countries not just skilled workers. If it wasn't for the immigration and immigrants canada would stall.

Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e

And by 2100 they will be the majority by far.

The critical point comes when they have enough voting blocks in each country to link up with other Muslim political groups from all EU countries and forma political block that overrides their competitors. That requires far less than 40%. Hell, if they hit 25% they will be the most sought after voting block in the EU and will be able to name their price for their support for ANY government to be formed.

European states need to either flush them out or break up the EU while they still can.

When they hit majority status and getting a Muslim in the PM and Parliament. They will try to use to the EU to end borders and individual countries to make a caliphate.

If it doesn't exist in Muslim countries how would it exist in Europe?
Stop being paranoid....although I have to agree we are very fertile, maybe is God's plan...we gotta respect that....right?
I have 3 kids and if i could i woud love to have 6 if I lived in Utah and not California. ;p

Forum List

Back