Muslim Population in West 2030

in my city, Muslims have an avg of 4 to 5 kids, no lie. Compare that with less than 1.5 per Canadian/Christian....

GHook93 said:
White boy here? 4 kids! Not all of us are not having kids!

Quality — not quantity, man. :badgrin:
Tell it to the mudslimes with 15 kids each. Tell it to Quamisha and her 8 kids by 7 men. These people are overtaking us in demographics. We need to fight back sometime soon and have as many kids as we can.

Dude, make Love not War, lol.

(X)Canadains are trying. it is the guberment that is making it difficult to have more children.

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

the great white shart said:
Aaaaaaaaaaand that's exactly why the smarter among us either overtly or covertly adore Vladimir Putin so much. :badgrin:

feduptaxpayer said:
(X)Russia, the last hope for white people. Putin wants more white children. Too bad Harper doesn't.

'Sup witchu and the "(x)"-es you keep putting at the beginnings of all of your posts?

We ain't into quadratic equations here at the USMB, holmes.

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

the great white shart said:
Aaaaaaaaaaand that's exactly why the smarter among us either overtly or covertly adore Vladimir Putin so much. :badgrin:

feduptaxpayer said:
(X)Russia, the last hope for white people. Putin wants more white children. Too bad Harper doesn't.

'Sup witchu and the "(x)"-es you keep putting at the beginnings of all of your posts?

We ain't into quadratic equations here at the USMB, holmes.

(X)Cos i likes two dues it, thas y bro. :happy-1: U tryng two dis mei bro? :afro:

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

In the West, we cant speak the word 'white people' unless it is to confess or accuse whites of horrid crimes against humanity, or else you are a 'racist'.

Methinks folks are getting sick to death of this crap.

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

In the West, we cant speak the word 'white people' unless it is to confess or accuse whites of horrid crimes against humanity, or else you are a 'racist'.

(X)Exactly. It's all about the non-whites these days. It's open the immigration doors for all the rest of humanity to come on in and bring us your problems. We whites are basically told to just sit down in the corner and shut the hell up. Anytime someone dares to stand up for whites they are accused and attacked as a racist. This needs to stop. Whites have issues too, and why can't we talk about them? If anybody is a minority in this world, it is whites, who make up about approx. 8-9% of world population so why can't we take on this issue? We are fast getting close to near extinction if we don't stand together as a people, and fight for our very survival. It's do or die. Pick one. :smile:

What's this "we" stuff? You don't speak for anyone but yourself and your personal weakness.

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

(X)Exactly. It's all about the non-whites these days. It's open the immigration doors for all the rest of humanity to come on in and bring us your problems. We whites are basically told to just sit down in the corner and shut the hell up. Anytime someone dares to stand up for whites they are accused and attacked as a racist. This needs to stop. Whites have issues too, and why can't we talk about them? If anybody is a minority in this world, it is whites, who make up about approx. 8-9% of world population so why can't we take on this issue? We are fast getting close to near extinction if we don't stand together as a people, and fight for our very survival. It's do or die. Pick one. :smile:
You better start making more babies them...

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

Now you know how fucked up the whites have treated minorities for centuries...

In the game of identity politics, there is but one identity a person cannot have. If they were born to it, then they need to find another sub-identity in order to claim their rightful sense of specialness.

As a 60 year old white dude with no particular reason to feel I'm a victim, I'm afraid I have been placed on the wrong side of this modern divide by the accidence of my birth.

We live in Orwellian times, my friend. Unless one is a bigot, they cannot possibly avoid being called one. Our champions are now thugs who indulge in strong-armed robbery of convenience stores, Islamists who wish to impose their knuckle-dragging ideology upon the entire world and college students throwing hissy fits because another person's very existence amounts to an imaginary "microagression" against them.

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

You better start making more babies them...

Too friggin old now. I am out of sperm baby making bullets.

Did you know that in Russia, Putin has declared Sept. 12th as Conception Day. Couples get a day off to have sex. But I will bet that some white guys went out there looking for some non-white chick to have sex and a baby with. Aw well.

In 2000, none of these Countries had a Muslim population that even cracked 1% (except Russia). We all know the TRUTHFUL narrative. Native Europeans aren't having kids, while the Muslim invaders are have many kids and over-using the welfare state purposefully in an attempt to destroy. Take in the fact that immigration from these Muslim shithole countries, both legally and illegally, is increasing tremendously every year. By 2030 many of these countries will be over 10% mark, making them a strong political presence that leftist will placate and sell out the country to in order to win elections.

Here is the projects of were each country will be at in a short decade and a half:
Muslim populations by country how big will each Muslim population be by 2030 News theguardian.com
Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
France - 10.3% - 6.8 mil Muslims
Germany - 7% 5.5 mil muslims
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e
US (the beacon of light) - 1.7%

If these trends keep up France, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Russia should be close to the 40% come 2050 and Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy Netherland, Norway, Switzerland and the UK will be north of 25% come 2050.

This a a powder keg ready to explode!

And by 2100 they will be the majority by far.

The critical point comes when they have enough voting blocks in each country to link up with other Muslim political groups from all EU countries and forma political block that overrides their competitors. That requires far less than 40%. Hell, if they hit 25% they will be the most sought after voting block in the EU and will be able to name their price for their support for ANY government to be formed.

European states need to either flush them out or break up the EU while they still can.

When they hit majority status and getting a Muslim in the PM and Parliament. They will try to use to the EU to end borders and individual countries to make a caliphate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I plan to be dead by the time Muslims become a majority.

Well, you shouldn't. You will probably live longer than you expect to.

If it gets to the point where Medieval Muslims are taking over where I live and imposing Sharia Law, I'll just end it. I'm not living that way.

While you and your liberal kind actively work to ensure it. Liberals are a funny folk. They support Muslims to the detriment of the rest of us, but they go against everything liberals say they stand for. The Mosque is dominate over the state. Sharia law over constitutional law. No religious freedom. No women’s rights. No minority rights. No gay rights. Etc

I plan to be dead by the time Muslims become a majority.

Well, you shouldn't. You will probably live longer than you expect to.

If it gets to the point where Medieval Muslims are taking over where I live and imposing Sharia Law, I'll just end it. I'm not living that way.

While you and your liberal kind actively work to ensure it. Liberals are a funny folk. They support Muslims to the detriment of the rest of us, but they go against everything liberals say they stand for. The Mosque is dominate over the state. Sharia law over constitutional law. No religious freedom. No women’s rights. No minority rights. No gay rights. Etc

----------------------------------------------------- i see the problem being for the coming generation of young American kids and those just being born and their liberal hip hopper type millenial parents GHook .

many older American will avoid the problem of too many muslims in the USA , in my opinion .

In 2000, none of these Countries had a Muslim population that even cracked 1% (except Russia). We all know the TRUTHFUL narrative. Native Europeans aren't having kids, while the Muslim invaders are have many kids and over-using the welfare state purposefully in an attempt to destroy. Take in the fact that immigration from these Muslim shithole countries, both legally and illegally, is increasing tremendously every year. By 2030 many of these countries will be over 10% mark, making them a strong political presence that leftist will placate and sell out the country to in order to win elections.

Here is the projects of were each country will be at in a short decade and a half:
Muslim populations by country how big will each Muslim population be by 2030 News theguardian.com
Austria - 10%
Belgium - 10.2%
Denmark - 6%
Finland - 2%
France - 10.3% - 6.8 mil Muslims
Germany - 7% 5.5 mil muslims
Greece - 7%
Italy - 5% - 3.2 mil
Netherlands - 8%
Norway - 6.5%
Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil
Sweden - 10%
Switzerland - 8.1%
UK - 8.2% 5.5 mil

Canada - 6.6%e
US (the beacon of light) - 1.7%

If these trends keep up France, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Russia should be close to the 40% come 2050 and Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy Netherland, Norway, Switzerland and the UK will be north of 25% come 2050.

This a a powder keg ready to explode!
so called "Russia" (Muscovy) rules by Muslim Chechens today,

Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast ...
upload_2017-10-17_1-59-27.jpeg▶ 1:29

Muslims pray together in Moscow at Eid al-Fitr (celebration of fast-breaking). VuurwerkZaak. Loading ...

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

LOL,such BS, this what the Muslims do in "red army" to so called "russians"
images

39315d31f1cabd644eff80cda1c3c2bf_i-509.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images

1466507122_hqdefault.jpg

here a Muslim Chechen has enslaved 30 "russians" LOL, good luck, with "russians" saving you from the Muslims

Russia - 15% - 18.5 mil

LOL,such BS, this what the Muslims do in "red army" to so called "russians"
images

39315d31f1cabd644eff80cda1c3c2bf_i-509.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

images

1466507122_hqdefault.jpg

here a Muslim Chechen has enslaved 30 "russians" LOL, good luck, with "russians" saving you from the Muslims

Pictures of anonymous people in military uniforms with something in a Cyrilic language put on them is not very persuasive for English speaking Americans.

Why dont you state directly what you are trying to say?

Forum List

Back