Muslim On Southwest Flight: You're All Going To Die! Allahu Akhbar!

i've often wondered how difficult it would be for someone to slip a fake dvd or cd with a sharp metal edge in a stack of real ones.

Just leave it in the drive inside your laptop. In all the flights I've taken, they have never asked me to eject the drive to see what's in it.

So when it accidentally pops out of your computer and your seatmate sees it, he is entitled to beat you to death on the assumption that you are a weapon carrying terrorist?

One, if you read my original post, it said I don't use my laptop on the plane so there's no chance of it accidentally popping out.

Two, it only goes to show what a farce the current security song and dance is. They can keep us from bringing nail clippers and children's sippy cups onto an aircraft, and make women remove their mastectomy prosthetics and nipple rings, but they allow passengers to bring on electrical cords and sharpened CD-ROM's. :cuckoo:

SUre are a bunch of scared white people on this board.

After what happened on 9/11, people of every color get scared when a raghead starts acting up on an aircraft.

What about the non-"raghead" Muslims, like black American, Asian or Balkan Muslims or do you only profile the robe and turban Muslims?

If they sit quietly on the plane, enjoying the flight like the rest of us, I have absolutely no problem with any of them.

If they jump up and start screaming "Allahu Akbar", I'm going to do everything in my power to arrange an immediate meeting between them.

After what happened on 9/11, people of every color get scared when a raghead starts acting up on an aircraft.

What about the non-"raghead" Muslims, like black American, Asian or Balkan Muslims or do you only profile the robe and turban Muslims?

If they sit quietly on the plane, enjoying the flight like the rest of us, I have absolutely no problem with any of them.

If they jump up and start screaming "Allahu Akbar", I'm going to do everything in my power to arrange an immediate meeting between them.

How about if they jump up and start screaming "Oh God"?

How often does that happen?

“The return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.”

SOURCE:

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment
Page 2
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

----

Napolitano Apologizes for Offending Veterans After DHS Eyes Them for 'Rightwing Extremism'

“Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano apologized to veterans after a report issued by her department said troops returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were at risk for being recruited by right-wing extremists.

"To the extent veterans read it as an accusation ... an apology is owed," she said during an on-air interview on FOX News Thursday, a day after veterans' groups and members of Congress blasted her for the report, which they said libeled members.”

“The return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks.”

SOURCE:

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment
Page 2

----

Napolitano Apologizes for Offending Veterans After DHS Eyes Them for 'Rightwing Extremism'

“Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano apologized to veterans after a report issued by her department said troops returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were at risk for being recruited by right-wing extremists.

"To the extent veterans read it as an accusation ... an apology is owed," she said during an on-air interview on FOX News Thursday, a day after veterans' groups and members of Congress blasted her for the report, which they said libeled members.”

People seem not to realize that we have 19 year olds in this country who have been to war. They enlisted of their own free will, and they come home to an unwelcoming job market. Now this.

SOURCE:

Page 2

----

and in your mind that reads the same as "The greatest threat to America's homeland security, today, is the returning Iraq War Veteran"?

So now you are trying to equate "Oh, God" with "Praise Allah"? :cuckoo:

If someone starts yelling "Oh God", I'm going to start looking for what's wrong with the aircraft, or if something is wrong with one of the passengers.

If someone starts running towards the cockpit yelling "For the glory of God", they're going to have 300 pounds of angry Polock showing them what the floor looks like, up close and personal.

SOURCE:

Page 2

----

and in your mind that reads the same as "The greatest threat to America's homeland security, today, is the returning Iraq War Veteran"?

Yes it does and Napolitano had a whole nation breathing down her neck and was forced to apologize.

----

“Returning veterans possess combat skills and experience that are attractive to rightwing extremists. DHS/I&A is concerned that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to boost their violent capabilities.”

SOURCE:

Page 3

----

This is the report in a nutshell good read.

Secretary Of Homeland Security – Returning Veterans Pose Terrorist Threat
http://mcauleysworld.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/home-land-security-head-napolitano/

Last edited:

If someone starts yelling "Oh God", I'm going to start looking for what's wrong with the aircraft, or if something is wrong with one of the passengers.

If someone starts running towards the cockpit yelling "For the glory of God", they're going to have 300 pounds of angry Polock showing them what the floor looks like, up close and personal.

So if someone says "Praise God" vice "Oh God" they get jumped?

P.S. The guy never ran toward the cockpit.

Ever been in severe turbulence?

Yes, quite often. You are strapped in and not allowed to walk in the aisle or go to the bathroom. You didn't answer my question.

As much as someone yells Allah Akbar. If a person yells Allah Akbar while seated are they considered suspect? How about if three Muslim looking people sit together?

I flew to Egypt and back to the US on Egyptair. Pretty much everyone on there was middle eastern. I didn't hear anyone yell either diety. I am pretty sure that I have flown with more 'muslim looking' people than you. In fact, I am pretty sure you have never flown at all if you think people in 'sever turbulence' are up and about in the aisles and using the bathroom. And you still didn't answer my question .

Last edited:

Look, it's just this simple.

If someone is sitting in their seat, I don't give my rat's ass if they say "Praise God", "Thank you, Jehovah" or "Allahu Akbar".

If they get out of their seat, and run around the aisles yelling it, I'm going to have a problem.

The tallest building in the US is the Sears Tower. (don't give me any of that "Willis Tower" bullshit) That makes it a target for a possible terrorist hit parade. My brother works in that building. The last thing I will accept would be a plane I'm on being used to kill him for some religious/political bullshit. And that would also go for any flights I'm on heading for any of our other major cities, and the potential targets in them. I'm not going to sit idly by and let some goofball kill innocent people.

Random Old News Thursday, 21 January 2010 17:00 Bookmark this page 0 Comments and 0 Reactions Related content

The poor Jewish boy. A 17-year-old Orthodox Jewish boy on US Airways Express Flight 3079 from New York to Louisville was using tefillin, which is a set of small boxes containing biblical passages that are attached to leather straps, said Philadelphia police Lt. Frank Vanore.

When used in prayer, one box is strapped to the arm while the other box is placed on the head.

The official said the passenger had "religious beads" but would not elaborate other than to say, "It's turned out to be a nonthreat."

Read more: http://momsword.org/index.php?optio...atid=1:latest-reviews&Itemid=50#ixzz1bHkbxl8h

http://momsword.org/index.php?optio...t-was-a-bomb&catid=1:latest-reviews&Itemid=50

And here is another article on the same episode of phylactery phobia:

If there’s any upshot to the misunderstanding that grounded a small aircraft last week in Philadelphia — and scared the wits out of two Jewish teenagers — it’s that the general public might now know a bit more about tefillin.

A 17-year-old Orthodox Jew donned his prayer phylacteries to recite morning prayers during a Jan. 21 flight from New York’s LaGuardia Airport bound for Louisville, Ky. Unfamiliar with the prayer boxes — and fearful they could be a wired bomb — the captain decided to notify federal authorities of a disruptive passenger and land the plane in Philadelphia, according to FBI Special Agent J.J. Klaver, a local field officer.

Within minutes, headlines on local and national news sites reported the “tefillin incident” as reporters scrambled to find out exactly what tefillin might be. (Tefillin are a set of small leather boxes containing scrolls of parchment inscribed with verses from the Bible, with leather straps used to wrap around the left arm and the forehead. They are worn by observant Jews during weekday morning prayers.)

The plane landed at Philadelphia International Airport at approximately 8:50 a.m. and was searched by the Transportation Security Administration and the Philadelphia Police Department.

http://momsword.org/index.php?optio...t-was-a-bomb&catid=1:latest-reviews&Itemid=50

They will ground a plane over a praying Jew boy.

Last edited:
“Amarillo Aviation Director Patrick Rhodes said an emergency call was placed about 3:30 p.m. to the control tower at Rick Husband. The caller initially reported a male passenger was attempting to break into the cockpit, Rhodes said. Amarillo police said the call came from the cockpit.”

Passenger: 'You're all going to die'
Southwest flight makes emergency landing
http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2011-10-18/passenger-youre-all-going-die

Florida man arrested after saying 'You're all going to die' on Southwest flight
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2011-10-19/story/florida-man-arrested-after-saying-youre-all-going-die-southwest-flight

Look, it's just this simple.

If someone is sitting in their seat, I don't give my rat's ass if they say "Praise God", "Thank you, Jehovah" or "Allahu Akbar".

If they get out of their seat, and run around the aisles yelling it, I'm going to have a problem.

The tallest building in the US is the Sears Tower. (don't give me any of that "Willis Tower" bullshit) That makes it a target for a possible terrorist hit parade. My brother works in that building. The last thing I will accept would be a plane I'm on being used to kill him for some religious/political bullshit. And that would also go for any flights I'm on heading for any of our other major cities, and the potential targets in them. I'm not going to sit idly by and let some goofball kill innocent people.

But the kicker was he said everyone on the plane was going to die. And there is no mention if anyone searched the bathroom after he was taken off the plane. I probably wouldn't have continued on that same plane had I been a passenger.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lets put it this way...if he was sitting next to me.... i wonder how terrorized he would have felt when i took him out with my laptop.... I would have had no problem bashing in his skull till he was dead.
[/COLOR]

Good! You are not alone either Syrenn :) On nine-eleven we saw that courage :clap2:

That being said, I believe this was still an attempt to terrorize people, and I bet some on that plane felt fear at that event.

It's still terrorism imo and I think he should be charged with that indictment.

I wonder what the charges will finally end at...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back