Muslim On Southwest Flight: You're All Going To Die! Allahu Akhbar!

All reports say he didn't try to break into the cockpit.

I dont care if he did not break into the cockpit.... you got some nut saying 'we are all going to die" and following that up with that allahu akbar shit...

Im going to kill your ass. As far as i am concerned.... that made him a terrorist, intent on killing everyone on that plane. My life was in danger...making HIS life was up for grabs. Him or me. Sorry ravi... i choose me and he is going down.

(Shouted while trying to break into the cockpit, of course. No terrorism involved! The system worked! Dontcha just love Janet Napolitano "The greatest threat to America's homeland security, today, is the returning Iraq War Veteran". Then Alice vanishes down the rabbit hole. Just go ask her!)

hey, shit for brains
-nobody official, including Janet Napolitano, has said the quote you attributed to her. in fact, you can't even say that that is a reasonable paraphrasing of anything anyone elected or appointed has said.

so basically, go fuck yourself, because you lose all credibility right there in your opening paragraph.

I dont care if he did not break into the cockpit.... you got some nut saying 'we are all going to die" and following that up with that allahu akbar shit...

Im going to kill your ass. As far as i am concerned.... that made him a terrorist, intent on killing everyone on that plane. My life was in danger...making HIS life was up for grabs. Him or me. Sorry ravi... i choose me and he is going down.
Apparently he didn't say that.

Apparently he didn't say that.

He did or said something.... they landed the plain.

What i said stands.... IF he did say that.... and anywhere close to me.... his a dead man or will be damn close to if once i was finished.

Americans should demand to know if there is a Muslim on the flight they are about to board. That way they would at least have a fighting chance.

Americans should remember to ask for a seat belt extender. It's a belt with a buckle on both ends. They can be removed and can be used as a weapon.

This crap keeps going on and the government keeps on importing people from the Middle East and other Muslim countries. It’s enough to make you want to vote every politician’s out of office and start over!

Americans should demand to know why you have such a large signature area. It's far larger than the 10 lines allowed.

(Shouted while trying to break into the cockpit, of course. No terrorism involved! The system worked! Dontcha just love Janet Napolitano "The greatest threat to America's homeland security, today, is the returning Iraq War Veteran". Then Alice vanishes down the rabbit hole. Just go ask her!)

"Here is more on that story I posted yesterday on the Muslim who tried to bust into the cockpit of a Southwest flight:.

Cue the CAIR caterwauls decrying "islamophobic" reactions and demanding prosecution of "islamophobes." But I get cancelled in Texas for discussing this very thing. That's how far down the rabbit hole America has gone.

Meanwhile, FBI special agent Mark White in Dallas said, "The FBI continues to investigate but initial indications are that there was no terrorist intent." Yes, he really said that.

Passenger: 'You're all going to die' Amarillo.com

Southwest flight makes emergency landing

Somewhere in the heavens above Amarillo, angry shouts rang out from the back of Southwest Airlines Flight 3683.

“You’re all going to die,” a man dressed in black screamed at passengers Tuesday afternoon. “You’re all going to hell. Allahu Akbar,” translated as God is great[er] in Arabic.

Federal authorities arrested Ali Reza Shahsavari, 29, of Indialantic, Fla., onboard the Boeing 737 after pilots made an emergency landing at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport at 3:30 p.m. He is being held in the Randall County jail on a federal charge of interfering with a flight crew.

None of the 136 passengers and five crew members on the flight from Los Angeles to Kansas City was hurt, said Brad Hawkins, spokesman for Dallas-based Southwest."

US Muslim on Southwest flight:

The fear in those passengers, flight attendants, pilots, tower support, etc.

^ Terrorism without blowing anything up is still terrorism imo.

Lets put it this way...if he was sitting next to me.... i wonder how terrorized he would have felt when i took him out with my laptop.... I would have had no problem bashing in his skull till he was dead.

There's no reason to damage your laptop. Just use the power cord as a garrote, and strangle his dumb ass to death. That's what I would do if some idiot next to me said he was taking over the plane.

hey, shit for brains
-nobody official, including Janet Napolitano, has said the quote you attributed to her. in fact, you can't even say that that is a reasonable paraphrasing of anything anyone elected or appointed has said.

so basically, go fuck yourself, because you lose all credibility right there in your opening paragraph.

"The greatest threat to America's homeland security, today, is the returning Iraq War Veteran."

SOURCE:

Homeland Security Report:

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment

Page 3.
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Last edited:
The fear in those passengers, flight attendants, pilots, tower support, etc.

^ Terrorism without blowing anything up is still terrorism imo.

Lets put it this way...if he was sitting next to me.... i wonder how terrorized he would have felt when i took him out with my laptop.... I would have had no problem bashing in his skull till he was dead.

There's no reason to damage your laptop. Just use the power cord as a garrote, and strangle his dumb ass to death. That's what I would do if some idiot next to me said he was taking over the plane.

No.. i dont think i would take the time to get the cords... as i run on battery. Ya knock his ass out.. Though i would have no problem strangling someone either. IF they live... you will need the cords to hog time him (though i carry cable ties in my brief case :lol:).

hey, shit for brains

"The greatest threat to America's homeland security, today, is the returning Iraq War Veteran".
(U//FOUO) Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment
Page 3.
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

yeah... that's not in there. find out for yourself, use the 'find' function and tell me where it shows up. i can only find six instances of the word 'returning' - and none of them include the sentence as written.

No.. i dont think i would take the time to get the cords... as i run on battery. Ya knock his ass out.. Though i would have no problem strangling someone either. IF they live... you will need the cords to hog time him (though i carry cable ties in my brief case :lol:).

I never use my laptop on a plane. They don't give me enough room for my legs, so I don't have a lap to put one on. :lol:

But I do keep the bag under the seat in front of me, so if I'm going to go into it for a weapon, the cord is just as easy as the computer.

But it's always struck me as odd that i can't bring a pair of nail clippers on the plane, but I can bring on a 3 foot length of stranded copper wire.

I never use my laptop on a plane. They don't give me enough room for my legs, so I don't have a lap to put one on. :lol:

But I do keep the bag under the seat in front of me, so if I'm going to go into it for a weapon, the cord is just as easy as the computer.

But it's always struck me as odd that i can't bring a pair of nail clippers on the plane, but I can bring on a 3 foot length of stranded copper wire.

i've often wondered how difficult it would be for someone to slip a fake dvd or cd with a sharp metal edge in a stack of real ones.

i've often wondered how difficult it would be for someone to slip a fake dvd or cd with a sharp metal edge in a stack of real ones.

Just leave it in the drive inside your laptop. In all the flights I've taken, they have never asked me to eject the drive to see what's in it.

Just leave it in the drive inside your laptop. In all the flights I've taken, they have never asked me to eject the drive to see what's in it.

So when it accidentally pops out of your computer and your seatmate sees it, he is entitled to beat you to death on the assumption that you are a weapon carrying terrorist?

Forum List

Back