Muslim On Southwest Flight: You're All Going To Die! Allahu Akhbar!

I believe the term is ... terrorist threats.

Why Syrrenn do you believe that that is the appropriate term to use when the people who arrested him said that it was not about terrorism and that it looked like he had a mental illness.

This story is only being covered by Atlas Shrugs and the other link that Ropey gave which was the one which said it was not terrorism or a terrorist threat if you prefer, he did not try to get into the cockpit and he seemed to have become upset showing signs of a mental illness.

No one else is covering this. Is a terrorist threat so common in the US that none of your papers or news is interested in it ? Far more likely the reason for the lack of coverage is because it was simply as the police said, an incident with a man who was suffering a mental illness. The lack of coverage doubtless is the reason for not retracting that he had shouted ......

Why when all the evidence particularly the police say it had nothing to do with terrorism do you continue to argue that it was connected to terrorism?

See, i don't give a rats ass what your problem is... i am taking you down and securing your ass..... they can figure out what your problems are on the ground. Sorta a better safe then sorry thing.

And FYI... ya don't need to get into the cockpit to take or try to take a plain down.

I have this interest in the truth, that is my problem. Had to go and it's bed time now. However I have two pieces of information - although he has been sent to jail, nobody was trying him for terrorism or being a terrorist threat. He is clearly a looney. He is a known schizophrenic and Allahu Akbar which you guys have been saying all thread means 'your all going to die' means God is Great.

Disruptive flight passenger indicted, rants in Amarillo courtroom | Amarillo Globe-News

The man on that plane was a schizophrenic not receiving proper meditation not a terrorist. We would have got medical reports on him and almost certainly given him the psychiatric care he most certainly needs. Schizophrenia is not a choice! Good night :)

:lol:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -5 reputation points from CT9.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
dumb

Regards,
CT9

Trusting no man as his friend, he could never learn who his true enemy was once he appeared.

Saint_John,_NB,_historical_irony,_Germain_St..jpg

Why Syrrenn do you believe that that is the appropriate term to use when the people who arrested him said that it was not about terrorism and that it looked like he had a mental illness.

This story is only being covered by Atlas Shrugs and the other link that Ropey gave which was the one which said it was not terrorism or a terrorist threat if you prefer, he did not try to get into the cockpit and he seemed to have become upset showing signs of a mental illness.

No one else is covering this. Is a terrorist threat so common in the US that none of your papers or news is interested in it ? Far more likely the reason for the lack of coverage is because it was simply as the police said, an incident with a man who was suffering a mental illness. The lack of coverage doubtless is the reason for not retracting that he had shouted ......

Why when all the evidence particularly the police say it had nothing to do with terrorism do you continue to argue that it was connected to terrorism?

See, i don't give a rats ass what your problem is... i am taking you down and securing your ass..... they can figure out what your problems are on the ground. Sorta a better safe then sorry thing.

And FYI... ya don't need to get into the cockpit to take or try to take a plain down.

I have this interest in the truth, that is my problem. Had to go and it's bed time now. However I have two pieces of information - although he has been sent to jail, nobody was trying him for terrorism or being a terrorist threat. He is clearly a looney. He is a known schizophrenic and Allahu Akbar which you guys have been saying all thread means 'your all going to die' means God is Great.

Disruptive flight passenger indicted, rants in Amarillo courtroom | Amarillo Globe-News

The man on that plane was a schizophrenic not receiving proper meditation not a terrorist. We would have got medical reports on him and almost certainly given him the psychiatric care he most certainly needs. Schizophrenia is not a choice! Good night :)

Again... i don't care if he IS a terrorist for real trying to take the plane, A nut case making terrorist threats, or your every day whack job. I was not on that flight so i cant tell you what happened, what he did or did not say.

I am telling you how i would handle a situation like that.

He made him self suspect. That is enough for me to try and take him down, secure his ass and restrain him, until we are on the ground.

I'm pretty sure they have the newest medications for Schizophrenia in Amarillo. :lol:

Not when it is a Muslim shouting it on an airplane. Then it means "You Are Going To Die!"

Shahsavari.jpg

He was “disruptive, screaming profanities, and entering and damaging the lavatory of the aircraft,” according to the indictment.

"You're all going to die," Shahsavari yelled on the flight, according to passenger Doug Oerding of Sacramento, Calif.

Oerding also said Shahsavari shouted, "You're all going to hell. Allahu Akbar," translated as "God is great" in Arabic.

^ This is what I think when I hear Allahu Akbar. And I get right pissed!

Last edited by a moderator:

When is the last time a Muslim yelled allahu akbar on a plane and the results were positive after? please enlighten me, I'd like to know.:doubt:

^ How would you know how Pamela Geller smells like?

Not in the sea..... they will never get the smell off the Fish ever again

Forum List

Back