MUSLIM OF THE YEAR

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Time-Obama-Muslim.jpg

No other Muslim has done as much, particularly given his power as president of the United States, to further Allah’s goal of a Christian and Jew-free world. The Holy Quran, as Obama likes to call it, teaches that this false god’s will must be obeyed and that all infidels must perish from the earth. As the inscription reads on a ring the “Muslim of the Year” has worn since college, “There is no god but Allah,” his actions and non-actions have paid homage to his real and only “deity.” Indeed, Obama can issue all the Christmas
Read more at Muslim of the Year
Muslim of the Year

yuppp!! i believe it. :up:

i posted this article in politics an hour or so ago but it must have butt hurt some libertard mod and it was deleted, i will not ask why.., because i know why!!

No one can deny.....ISIS and radical Islam has benefited and progressed closer to their goal due to decisions by Obama and no other single person has enabled their goal more than Obama.

He is truly the radical Islam person of the year.

Obama meant well-----he is "in over his head" ------nice guy-----but not the man for the job. Be patient

Patience, my ass....push back hard...speak out congress...cut him off at the knees.

delta-dawn----CHRISTMAS-----lets drink to the good health of our dear Pres. ----
and GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE.......

Obama meant well-----he is "in over his head" ------nice guy-----but not the man for the job. Be patient
But the 'OJ jury' elected him right? He applied for the fucking job right? He PROMISHED the fucking moon to everyone right?

Patience, my ass....push back hard...speak out congress...cut him off at the knees.

delta-dawn----CHRISTMAS-----lets drink to the good health of our dear Pres. ----
and GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE.......
I did that yesterday...drink that is....now my head hurts.

so did I------red wine, no less------and NO HEADACHE------I recently came across
some information suggesting that the MORE one drinks red wine----the less likely
one is to get a red wine headache------So I decided to INCREASE MY INTAKE

Forum List

Back