Muslim Mom Sends the Daughters Off

These are depraved barbarians.

No soul, no morals, no conscience.

They can not be called human beings.

By the way, is the Muslim community speaking out against these horrible atrocities....what are they saying????? are they saying anything at all????????????

SHAME ON THEM

When I was a teenager, before my conversion, I used to dabble in the occult. I used to see "shadow people" who, it turns out, look just like this "mother." Not surprising considering who they worship.

When I was a teenager, before my conversion, I used to dabble in the occult. I used to see "shadow people" who, it turns out, look just like this "mother." Not surprising considering who they worship.

sorry...you lost me there.....before your conversion from what to what? :)

Before I became a Christian, I was fascinated by the "dark side." Until I started having "experiences. "

When you open the door to the occult, you open the door to demons. They often reveal themselves as "shadowmen" you can even see in the dark. They looked, surprisingly like these "devout" muslim" women.

Allah was one of the "gods" worshipped by Muhammad's tribe. A Christian would recognize that the "god" of Muhammad's tribe was a pagan demon.

The Jinn in Islam are these demons. But Muslims don't recognize them as demons.

My point is, rejecting Christ (as Muslims have), leads to accepting demons.

Before I became a Christian, I was fascinated by the "dark side." Until I started having "experiences. "

When you open the door to the occult, you open the door to demons. They often reveal themselves as "shadowmen" you can even see in the dark. They looked, surprisingly like these "devout" muslim" women.

Allah was one of the "gods" worshipped by Muhammad's tribe. A Christian would recognize that the "god" of Muhammad's tribe was a pagan demon.

The Jinn in Islam are these demons. But Muslims don't recognize them as demons.

My point is, rejecting Christ (as Muslims have), leads to accepting demons.
I have dabbled myself. Sometimes you can't send the demons back. Make an error in binding and they cannot be controlled.

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.--James 4:7

An Islamic mother kisses her 7 year old and 9 year old daughter good bye. As she send them on their suicide mission to please who?... the devil? The 7 year old walked into a Damascus police station and the bombs wrapped around her body were remotely set off causing a major explosion. I did not even read to see if anyone died besides the tortured little girl. These crimes against humanity and God demand world wide retaliation and "the religion of peace" clerics and muslims everywhere SCREAMING how evil this is and set upon serious action to destroy these devils within. But the Islamic opposition across the globe is not all that great, nor is it sustained.

The USA and Europe and of course the fake U.N. are not doing their part either, by no means. If this is not a spiritual evil then what on earth causes hundreds of thousands or millions of Islamic devotees to turn into monsters? Even mothers of their own children.

Jihadi mum kisses tiny daughter goodbye - then sends her on suicide bombing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back