Muslim misunderstanders go wild in Kashmir...

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010

Mendhar (AsiaNews) – A mob of Muslim radicals have tried to burn a school with a Christian name (St. Francis School), unaware that it is governed by Muslim and Christian in name only. The police managed to stop the arsonists, but fired into the crowd, killing four people and wounding 19. Christian leaders say “these people are being manipulated.
The protest against the “Burn the Koran” campaign is spreading in several areas of Kashmir and has already left 22 dead and hundreds injured. The events used the announced (but subsequently cancelled) desecration of the Koran in the United States, to increase the tension against the Indian government, which refuses to grant autonomy to the region, also disputed by Pakistan.
After three days of demonstrations and violence, protests erupted yesterday in Mendhar, about 60 km from Poonch near the border with Pakistan. From 10 am at least 3,000 people gathered also from nearby villages, marching towards the school of St Francis and the residences of teachers.
The crowd were stopped by the police who used firearms, batons and tear gas grenades. In the clashes four demonstrators were killed and 19 wounded. The mob destroyed dozens of government offices, the police station and burned at least eight cars.
The irony is that the school targeted is Christian in name only and is owned by local Muslims, even if the teaching staff is made up of Christians from Kerala.
Mgr. Peter Celestine, bishop of Srinagar tells AsiaNews: “The so-called St Francis School has nothing to do with Catholic Protestant or evangelical institutions. They only use the Christian name to attract students. This shows that even for the local Muslims, Christian educational institutions have a very high standard”.

Their ACTIONS, and the refusal of those who claim to be Peaceful Muslims by standing up and demanding a stop by those radical clerics and Imams.....speaks for itself of violence, intimidation, murder and other peaceful Islamic resolutions to issues, which suggest they ALL feel the same way. The silence of those Muslims who say it's a peaceful belief is is deafening, which leads many to believe they are all in favor of violence to resolve just about anything.

I am hoping their attitudes will change, for the world's sake.

Clueless Muslims burn down a school, and American Christians burn sacred scripture. BFD, they're both batshit crazy.

Kashmir has been in a conflict for quite some time they have been fighting and killing other muslims as well.

why is it you islamophobes always pick muslim countries that are war torn and say "look that's islam!". despite who you fox news fans think majority of the muslim world is not in a war or conflict. most middle eastern places are not in any conflict.

have you people even visited the middle east before?

and yes you fox news fans do take isolated incidents and make the out like 1.5 billion muslims are doing. i could take a list of incidents against muslims in this country and make it out to be all americans hate muslims.

Hell if just the mention of burning a quran makes these idiots kill each other, we ought to make an announcement everyday of a quran burning.

Kashmir has been in a conflict for quite some time they have been fighting and killing other muslims as well.

why is it you islamophobes always pick muslim countries that are war torn and say "look that's islam!". despite who you fox news fans think majority of the muslim world is not in a war or conflict. most middle eastern places are not in any conflict.

and yes you fox news fans do take isolated incidents and make the out like 1.5 billion muslims are doing. i could take a list of incidents against muslims in this country and make it out to be all americans hate muslims.

I've been to the middle east many times and you?

I want it on record that I love all Muslims and even those wacko Islam types...... I am doing this to cover my bets here folks...Just in case I get caught looking at an Islamist in a way perceived to be a slight. I don't want to do that because who knows what insult I have inflicted by maybe saying good morning in maybe the wrong tone.I do that and these guys will wait for me to be off guard and they will set upon me and cut my eyes out,or cut my tongue out with a plastic fork or one of those plastic fork/spoon combo deals.

Ah Islam the religion of Peace. Be careful my brothers you never know what will set these crazy bastards off.

Last edited:
I want it on record that I love all Muslims and even those wacko Islam types...... I am doing this to cover my bets here folks...Just in case I get caught looking at an Islamist in a way perceived to be a slight. I don't want to do that because who knows what insult I have inflicted by maybe saying good morning in maybe the wrong tone.I do that and these guys will wait for me to be off guard and they will set upon me and cut my eyes out,or cut my tongue out with a plastic fork or one of those plastic fork/spoon combo deals.

Ah Islam the religion of Peace. Be careful my brothers you never know what will set these crazy bastards off.

How does it feel living in fear?

Sorry bout that,

1. Well this is what islam is folks, its been this way for a thousand years, and not likely to change.
2. While we welcome all these new immigrants into this Nation, they scatter around the world bringing death and misery.
3. I think that needs reversing, otherwise we live with thier shit.
4. Lets not and say we did!
5. Ban islam, ban them from getting in, and throw the bums out! :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do it.

It'd be easier to take a list of incidents against jews in this country and make it out to be all americans hate jews.

most of us are sick and tired of the "isolated incident" bullshit you peddle. It's not isolated. It's every day, every where. There's another cartoonist who is now living in the witness protection program because of the insane intolerance of muslims. You have a big assed PR problem.

Last edited:

Why are you incapbable of forming a rebuttal without lying?

It is getting close to the time that those who oppose radical Islam starts thinking about declaring fatwa on the leaders of Islam.

After all, it seems to be okay wit liberals to kill and destroy if your feelings are hurt.

It'd be easier to take a list of incidents against jews in this country and make it out to be all americans hate jews.
in fact, violence against Jews is something like, six times higher than against Muslims. But they like to ignore that fact.

Exactly...Kashmir has been on the brink of regional violence for quite a while...if I remember correctly, because of her stance on putting down rebellion there, that's why Indira Ghandi was assassinated, by a Sikh, not a Muslim.

It's like looking at all the violence in certain areas of Mexico right now and saying "See? all those Christians are violent." Well, yeah...but not because of their christianity.

Last edited:
Christian leaders say “these people are being manipulated.
And
The events used the announced (but subsequently canceled) desecration of the Koran in the United States, to increase the tension against the Indian government, which refuses to grant autonomy to the region, also disputed by Pakistan.

Am I the only one who picked up on this? These are planned to increase turmoil in the region against India.

Exactly...Kashmir has been on the brink of regional violence for quite a while...if I remember correctly, because of her stance on putting down rebellion there, that's why Indira Ghandi was assassinated, by a Sikh, not a Muslim.

That was because of violence in Punjab, but same basic idea. She completely deserved it.

Forum List

Back