Muslim men and family stone girl to death live Video

Kalam is an established pathological liar as is evident to all. You have seen how he lied about the Islamic Sect in Iraq that committed this atrocity for the glory of their Moon Dog. Yazidieh belief is Sufi Muslim in origin and originated in the 12th century. They have different names for the 7 angels that supposedly patrol the Earth. We have other names like Gabriel for them, but the concept is still the same. Their basic doctrine is all Islamic and allows for honor killings if a girl is seen talking with somebody from another faith. I would be willing to adopt these girls rather than let the crazy Islamics murder them. I have adopted a great many children in my life from across the earth.

you silly motherfucker. :lol:

We agree on this point: Neubarth is silly.

Silly or not, you two buffoons are stupider than shit. I have never witnessed such gross stupidity before. One really stupid Jew and one really stupid Islamic. I doubt that either of you ever finished grade school. I have seen dumb before, but both of you appear to have DNA damage to your brains. Inbreeding? With the Jews, we usually know that as a reality. With the Islamics, the average IQ in Islamic countries is 83. Pretty damn stupid. Kalam appears to be way below the average for his faith.

Most of us would prefer that the US-approved regimes over there collapse; that way we wouldn't be jailed simply for criticizing corruption or belonging to legitimate organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood. If making Islam less palatable will cause the US to withdraw its support for regimes in the Middle East, then I'll attempt to make it seem as barbaric as possible.

Then why are you surprised that there should be so many Neubarths? I don't think you'll need to wait much longer, and the West won't give a flip is every Islamic Nation becomes a Wahabbi/Taliban Theocracy.

Frankly, if it wasn't for oil wealth, and Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, I'm certain no western government would concern themself over anything Islamists did, and would be quite willing to allow each and every Islamist country to be ruled by brutal Taliban.

We'd prefer Shari'ah. You and I both know that what you said won't be true as long as Israel continues to live off of America's dole with the unthinking support of most American voters. I can not imagine any situation in which the United States would sit idly by as Islam manumitted Palestine from the murderous stewardship of the Zionists.[/QUOTE]

Yes (although I don't believe "murderous stewardship" is how I'd phrase it).

And yet you are not posting this from Iran, Afghanistan, Somalia or Saudi Arabia are you? The merger of Muslim clergy with government creates oppression. Islam compels this merger.

I could be jailed and tortured for posting what I post in any of those apostate nations. Islam has no real clergy; the artificial religious institutions of those countries are simply mechanisms for providing pseudo-Islamic justifications for the whims of their leaders.

Including Saudi Arabia? Interesting.

So there are no examples of Muslim governments to your liking but you believe it's possible?

With the Islamics, the average IQ in Islamic countries is 83. Pretty damn stupid. Kalam appears to be way below the average for his faith.

About four standard deviations above the mean. But then, I've always considered IQ tests to be bullshit. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Then why are you surprised that there should be so many Neubarths? I don't think you'll need to wait much longer, and the West won't give a flip is every Islamic Nation becomes a Wahabbi/Taliban Theocracy.
Newbarf is one of a kind.

Yes (although I don't believe "murderous stewardship" is how I'd phrase it).
Sorry. I tend to wax dramatic in discussions like these.

And yet you are not posting this from Iran, Afghanistan, Somalia or Saudi Arabia are you? The merger of Muslim clergy with government creates oppression. Islam compels this merger.

I could be jailed and tortured for posting what I post in any of those apostate nations. Islam has no real clergy; the artificial religious institutions of those countries are simply mechanisms for providing pseudo-Islamic justifications for the whims of their leaders.

Including Saudi Arabia? Interesting.
Especially Saudi Arabia. I hate everything from their hereditary monarchy to the dress code they enforce that makes women look like chess pieces.

The "religious" police are the worst. Those apes forced fourteen schoolgirls to stay inside of a burning building and die because the rescue workers weren't dressed to their liking. Let that sink in and see if you don't hate them as well.

So there are no examples of Muslim governments to your liking but you believe it's possible?
Yes, I believe it's inevitable.

No reform in Islam is possible as long as the Radical Islamics are allowed to live.

The only good radical Islamic is a dead one. That has been proven throughout history.

When Islam allows their woman freedom, that will be only after they have started killing the radicals.

With the Islamics, the average IQ in Islamic countries is 83. Pretty damn stupid. Kalam appears to be way below the average for his faith.

About four standard deviations above the mean. But then, I've always considered IQ tests to be bullshit. :eusa_shhh:

As much gross stupidity as I have seen you post, there is no way in hell that your IQ is above the norm for the Islamic countries. Stupid is as stupid does, and they are all stupider than shit.

IQ tests test the important factors that determine likely success in the modern technical and learning dependent world.

They do not test how well you pull the plow through your farm soil.

As much gross stupidity as I have seen you post, there is no way in hell that your IQ is above the norm for the Islamic countries. Stupid is as stupid does, and they are all stupider than shit.

IQ tests test the important factors that determine likely success in the modern technical and learning dependent world.

They do not test how well you pull the plow through your farm soil.

I think I'll trust the test results over you, Barfy. :thup:

These people are "allegedly" peaceful? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... This proves why we should pull our troops out of there and LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER! Who cares if they die? Not me! Less of the lil psychos to lay their magic carpets in the streets of Paris during "prayer time"... Seriously people F THEM. let them starve to death and kill each other.

These people are "allegedly" peaceful? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... This proves why we should pull our troops out of there and LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER! Who cares if they die? Not me! Less of the lil psychos to lay their magic carpets in the streets of Paris during "prayer time"... Seriously people F THEM. let them starve to death and kill each other.

You might benefit from reading the rest of the thread.

You might benefit from reading the rest of the thread.

Total bullshit Kalam. These rock throwing cretins are too stupid to inherit the land. Their average IQ is 85. Half of them are too stupid to be able to read. They are all descended from immigrant arabs who moved into Israel in the early 1900's to work on Israeli farms. Just like Mexican farm laborers in the United States. There was work in Israel in all of the farms started by Jews who left Islamic countries to develop the deserts and swamps in Israel. They drained the swamps and watered the deserts that the stupid arabs thought was waste land. To find out how sparsely populated Israel was before the Jews restored the land to cultivation all you need to do is look at the population numbers for the Israel and Jordan regions before the Jews returned in the late 1800's. The Turks kept data on the population to determine what taxes they should receive from the population on average. Since it was all about collecting money, their numbers were accurate.

In 1948 the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem (Another Nazi-Islamic Twit just like all of the rest of them to this day.) told the immigrant farm laborers to flee the five advancing arab armies that were going to kill everybody in their paths as they swept the Jews into the sea. The Arab armies lost to a bunch of teenage Jewish boys with .22's and Molotov Cocktails. The arab armies with all of their tanks and cannons and planes were driven back when Israel was finally proclaimed a free nation by the United Nations. The stupid arabs that fled Israel at the request of the Grand Mufti were herded into concentration camps by the Arab armies and they were refused entry into their respective country of origin. Almost all of the people in Gaza were Egyptians who were not allowed back into Egypt. Then, as now, the Egyptian army is there to block their return to their ancestral lands. Same with the refugees in Lebanon, and elsewhere. The stinking arab governments use their own people as political pawns. Being stupid, the people, like Sheep, believe any lie their leadership tells them. You come on the economics board to post your lies and crazy shit. Leave us alone. The insanity, throat cutting, child rape, stoning of women and abuse of women has not stopped for centuries under Islam. When you look at all that nonsense, you know that it is all crap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back