Muslim Marine Throws Down On Draft-Dodger Donald...Here's My I.D.

so they needed a job and also like being able to boss around Americans ehh ?? Next the gov will be hiring illegal aliens into the ranks of the police and military !! ---------- just building the 'fifth column' Bravo !!

I call the allowing of muslims to serve in the armed forces insanity. Same as allowing these refugees from muslim countries to come to this country total insanity and asking for trouble.

The draft ended in 1973, when O'bama made 12 years old.

How old do ya feel now, posters? :D

Well seeing how Barack was born in Kenya, raised as a militant Muslim in Indonesia, associated with communists and subversives, I do not see how this dope smoker could have entered our military no matter how much he might have begged.

Well seeing how Barack was born in Kenya, raised as a militant Muslim in Indonesia, associated with communists and subversives, I do not see how this dope smoker could have entered our military no matter how much he might have begged.

Being born in a foreign country, or having smoked marijuana isn't a reason to keep people out of the military. In recruiting, they check to see if you've smoked by giving you a urine test, and if you fail, you are told to come back in 30 days and retest if you're still interested in enlisting.

I worked for 2 1/2 years in recruiting for the Navy.

BTW.............Obama was born in Hawaii, he went to a CATHOLIC school while in Indonesia. It would help if you quit with the birther nonsense.

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

Tayyib Rashid is a Muslim.....he is also a Marine.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

Trump was a Draft Dodger.

Dick(less) Cheney was Draft Dodger.

Mitt Witt Romney was a Draft Dodger.

Bush43 was and is a Deserter.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.
Any American who took steps to avoid going to the Vietnam war was very brave. The American people who were enslaved without protest are the idiots.

How's it feel to have only one leg or none? What were you guys fighting for, anyways?

Being born in a foreign country, or having smoked marijuana isn't a reason to keep people out of the military. In recruiting, they check to see if you've smoked by giving you a urine test, and if you fail, you are told to come back in 30 days and retest if you're still interested in enlisting.

I worked for 2 1/2 years in recruiting for the Navy.

BTW.............Obama was born in Hawaii, he went to a CATHOLIC school while in Indonesia. It would help if you quit with the birther nonsense.

Thank you for brining "sanity" to my "propaganda" and "fun."

The fact is --- I have long since tried to convince anyone out there, one way or another, about the very questionable "facts" you assert.

Because if I tried --- and believe me, there are many, many facts out there that are so easily IGNORED -- I would be called a "birfer" and World Net Daily, which contains 10 times the scholarship on most of its reporting compared to the classical "cover up pros" in the mainstream media, is just laughed at by all the astute posters here as "birfer central."

So I won't any longer. But let us be sure of one thing. I could not care less where Barack Obama was born. The guy is a pox on this nation for scores of reason having nothing to do with his birthplace, and why the media lets him get away with it and why our congress lets all these scandals just fade away BLOWS MY MIND!

More reason to vote for Trump. Much of America is completely sick of Obama's whiny followers. They're tired of them playing the lame Victim/Race Card. Go Trump!

Forum List

Back