Muslim Male Extremist Between the age of 17 and 40

I don't go to McDonald's. We visit fast-food places in our pickup that are pet friendly and give me a treat when my owner buys food.

I only watch stuff on tv that is "fair and balanced" live Fox News. I'll sure you are a CNN viewer (the Clinton News Network) because by you own admission you are very intelligent person. I don't know if my owner is intelligent or not. He graduated with a BS degree in Computer Science from a highly regarded and expensive college. I think BS stands for Bull Sht.

I am curious what people think which is why I put this BS on such a prestigious intellectual site like this for smart people like you.:eusa_boohoo:

So if you are not for Ohama who are you for.

No, I do this wonderful thing called reading. If your main source of news is the television, you aren't getting any news.

Education is bad apparently.

I will be casting a protest vote for Ralph Nader because I believe in his fundamental cause: the two party monopoly system is the single most damaging thing to American politics.

No, I do this wonderful thing called reading. If your main source of news is the television, you aren't getting any news.

Education is bad apparently.

I will be casting a protest vote for Ralph Nader because I believe in his fundamental cause: the two party monopoly system is the single most damaging thing to American politics.

If you really do read you need to read more than the New York Times. Also, read some books like Adams and Truman by David McCullough. Benjamin Franklin by Walter Isaacson and His Excellency George Washington by Joseph Ellis. You'll find that the more things change the more they remain the same.

This is still the best country on earth and despite our difference we can all be proud to be Americans.

I hope Nader says around for a long time so at least people like you can exercise your right to vote and feel good about it.

Last edited:
Warning: mixing logic with racial issues gets people REALLY, REALLY mad. Repeat after me: "We are all one world. We are all one race. Islam is a religion of peace. Not all Muslims are bad. Therefore, they're all good. The end."

Belt up you ponce:mad:

Scroll to the top of this page and you'll see my responds to your racial/religion comment.

Also, your last sentence does not compute. That's like say that "not all people are white, therefore they're all another color.

Scroll to the top of this page and you'll see my responds to your racial/religion comment.

Also, your last sentence does not compute. That's like say that "not all people are white, therefore they're all another color.

I agree Charles.

So... WJ paraphrases what mister, "I read so therefore I'm so damn smart," reality is saying, and that surpises you people?

More friends of Obama.

newyorkercover71408.jpg

How bad will it get.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back