Muslim Leaders Vow To Protect Rights Of Religious Minorities

For DHARA and COYOTE and UNKO_------I have a wonderful plan------UNIVERSAL
APPLICATION OF the meccan constitution and the PACT OF OMAR--------
MUSLIM COUNTRIES get to "protect" non muslims according to the details of
those documents, Christian countries get to "protect" non christans according to
the SAME DETAILS HINDU COUNTRIES, JEWISH COUNTRIES etc etc-----
then EVERYONE CAN BE "PROTECTED" and happy. Coyote has already
----or so it seems-----AGREED------and DHARA is enthusiastic

So which countries still practice the Pact of Umar?

all countries which incorporate ISLAMIC LAW-----into their civil and criminal code ALSO incorporate aspects of the PACT OF OMAR------into their shitty societies which YOU LICK with delight------your fave is the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW----remember?-----I described it and YOU INSISTED that I am a liar------and now you
dance on the bodies of thousands of raped and enslaved children-------in fact, just in this past century (20th to present)-----MILLIONS

The koran says that infidels have to pay a special tax, convert, or die. So ya, they'll give protection... just like the mafia.

The koran says that infidels have to pay a special tax, convert, or die. So ya, they'll give protection... just like the mafia.

an interesting factoid of history------There was a time when muslim invaders---
occupied SICILY-------circa ninth, 10th century AD . It was THEN that the
mafia (aka BLACK HAND) was developed in Sicily------Mafia customs are
VERY ISLAMIC. The invading Moorish dogs ALSO had an impact of Italian
cuisine. PS----in fact mafia customs are virtually KORANIC

What then is the threat we face today? Is it Islam? No, that’s far too simplistic. Is it “political Islam?” That’s almost a nonsensical phrase; all religions are to a degree political. Is it “political Islam that governs a caliphate?” Only if that caliphate looks like ISIS and declares war on us (and right now, ISIS accounts for 0.01% of the world’s Muslims).
No, it’s more fundamental than that. Our greatest threat is twofold:

1. Unchecked growth of a violent ideology that draws from but does not define Islam; and
2. An uncontested worldview that pits Muslims against non-Muslims.
We will not be able to address either of these points if we talk, plan and operate from a position of ignorance. Neither the fear-mongering pundits on TV nor the murderers in Iraq and Syria are helping this. They’re making it worse by the minute. We can undercut both of their hurtful messages with just a little information, understanding and communication.

Read more: Don’t Know Much About Islam…And That’s a Problem

your citation is PROPAGANDA dhara-----I know about islam from muslims and from relatives who SURVIVED it-----I laughed my way thru the crappy citation
Everything out of your mouth is propaganda. I think for myself. I don't laugh at you, I feel sorry for your hatred.

what hatred did I express?-----I am an ADVOCATE for the UNIVERSAL application of the much lauded MEDINA CONSTITUTION OF MUHAMMAD and the PACT OF OMAR-----modified to fit the situation ---as per the situation------its details for the attainment of PROTECTION imposed on all minorities for THEIR BENEFIT.
Please explain your position?

Dhara ----you seem to be having a hard time EXPLAINING your position

Dhara ----you seem to be having a hard time EXPLAINING your position

I think Dhara's position is that all the other girls in her high school are wearing white dreads and singing kumbaya, so she will, too

Supporting Islamism is just a fashion statement with these kids.

Forum List

Back