Muslim Leader: Muslims Need to 'Liberate' Jerusalem

sherri:

does OP stand for Original Post..or what??

yes israel is ethnically cleansing east arab jerusalem and no country at all recognises it as israel's capital

dirty filthy lying thieves the zionists.................with unlimited funds from USA jews for this jerusalem stealin project

and they have the ultra jewish curly taliban making life a misery for jews too

city of peace, my ass!!

Woo.
For one who claims to be Jewish "royalty" you sure spew lots of hate for Joooos. :D

People of conscience all over the world seek the RESTORATION of YATHRIB to jews and the exhumnation of the carcass rapist pig from that land in which he comitted a gross genocide

FREE JEWISH YATHRIB!!!!! cleanse it of the rotted rapist's carcass

Jerusalem ---by jewish law must allow non jews to visit-----thus
precluding emulation of the pig of mecca who rendered any place
in which he raped and farted-----exclusive to muslims

sherri:

does OP stand for Original Post..or what??

yes israel is ethnically cleansing east arab jerusalem and no country at all recognises it as israel's capital

dirty filthy lying thieves the zionists.................with unlimited funds from USA jews for this jerusalem stealin project

and they have the ultra jewish curly taliban making life a misery for jews too

city of peace, my ass!!

Woo.
For one who claims to be Jewish "royalty" you sure spew lots of hate for Joooos. :D
no sayit only the zionists who are thieves

and active violent thieves at that

that's not jooooooooooos

its not all zionists either

but i will moderate my lingo especially when addressing you

sorry a bit of Irosie91-itis infected that post

a justified kvetch on your part

People of conscience all over the world seek the RESTORATION of YATHRIB to jews and the exhumnation of the carcass rapist pig from that land in which he comitted a gross genocide

FREE JEWISH YATHRIB!!!!! cleanse it of the rotted rapist's carcass

Jerusalem ---by jewish law must allow non jews to visit-----thus
precluding emulation of the pig of mecca who rendered any place
in which he raped and farted-----exclusive to muslims
you really are a jewish jihadi, rosie

jewish al qu'ida level that was

rosie bin laden with hate speak

not attractive

The only thing Jerusalem is about to be liberated of is Muslims! Permanently! We are counting the days now!

- Jeremiah

Ha! Ha! Ha! That is a high compliment in my book! I see Rosie has got the jihadists in an uproar over here! It's the truth, Rosie! They just can't handle it!
- Jeremiah

Is Sherri the Muslim I have been hearing about doing al takeyya with claims of christian blood running through her veins? Show me the evidence, Sherri! I am waiting! Ha! Ha! - Jeremiah

Sayit, Sherri is a liar. I am reading her writings here and if that is a christian I am the man on the moon! Oh! By the way, Sherri! Jesus saves! Repent of your hatred of Israel and seething anti semitism that oozes from everything you write! There is no such thing as a Christian who hates Israel. There is no such thing as a Christian who hates the Jewish people! You have exposed yourself by your own hatred! Jesus said, By their fruits ye shall know them! Repent! There is no salvation in Islam! You are headed to hell in a handbasket woman! Turn or burn, Sherri!

Is Sherri the Muslim I have been hearing about doing al takeyya with claims of christian blood running through her veins? Show me the evidence, Sherri! I am waiting! Ha! Ha! - Jeremiah

Adolf abu ali was born to a christian mother----and BAPTIZED ----so was Stalin. In fact
Stalin's first career path was to the priesthood. Why do you find her claim not credible?

Ha! Ha! Ha! That is a high compliment in my book! I see Rosie has got the jihadists in an uproar over here! It's the truth, Rosie! They just can't handle it!
- Jeremiah
Rosie is adept at keeping the Jihadist's thongs in a knot. And making them grind their teeth to a nub.

sherri AGAIN spits in the face of YESHUA BEN YOSEF OF NAZARETH

irosie,

As you are one who rejects Jesus as Messiah, nothing you have to say about Him rings true.

I know the Truth that sets me free, and I simply Pray that some day you do as well.

Sherri

sherri----you neither acknowlege or know "truth"-----and you know even less about the person you call "jesus"

irosie,

As you are one who rejects Jesus as Messiah, nothing you have to say about Him rings true.

I know the Truth that sets me free, and I simply Pray that some day you do as well.

Sherri

sherri----you neither acknowlege or know "truth"-----and you know even less about the person you call "jesus"
Sherri's a hard-shell Baptist. All fire and brimstone.

Sherri is "BAPTIST"? damn-----I so much enjoy baptist ----uhm----sing song fests

irosie,

Sherri

Islamists propagandists aways USE (the Jewish ex rabbi) Jesus without knowing him.

Forum List

Back