Muslim Leader Admits: It's not a religion of peace

Israel is a religious entity, built for religious purposes only, i.e., to safeguard Jews. Roudy was saying that Jews don't kill for their religion, which is false. If you kill for Israel, you kill for Jews, thus, for Judaism.
Not passing a judgement, just saying.
A few posts ago you were telling everybody that Israel is a secular country and the Ultra Orthodox are taking over. You see that's the thing with you Jew haters. You jump from one lie to another, and you know what they say, liars have bad memories. Can't handle Jews defending themselves so well against Muslim savages? Too bad.
^ The graceful arc of a basketball thrown from the three point line that just kisses the netting through the hoop.

ist2_4358818_nothing_but_net.jpg

A few posts ago you were telling everybody that Israel is a secular country and the Ultra Orthodox are taking over. You see that's the thing with you Jew haters. You jump from one lie to another, and you know what they say, liars have bad memories. Can't handle Jews defending themselves so well against Muslim savages? Too bad.
^ The graceful arc of a basketball thrown from the three point line that just kisses the netting through the hoop.

Unfortunately, like I just said, he can't quote me on what he claims I said because I never said such a thing. But don't let that ruin your fun. :D

Quote:

Ima:
Actually, I never said what you claim I said and you can't directly quote me. I wonder why that is?
-------------------
As all sane people understand, when you have to lie and attack people personally with more lies, you are saying "I can't refute what you say so you must be an antisemite!"

I note that when they are caught with their lies, as with Lipush and his/her foolish statements about standard Judaism and the Torah, they won't even have the intellectual honesty/decency to admit when they are proven wrong.

The have to propagate The Big Lie.

Quote:

Ima:
Actually, I never said what you claim I said and you can't directly quote me. I wonder why that is?
-------------------
As all sane people understand, when you have to lie and attack people personally with more lies, you are saying "I can't refute what you say so you must be an antisemite!"

I note that when they are caught with their lies, as with Lipush and his/her foolish statements about standard Judaism and the Torah, they won't even have the intellectual honesty/decency to admit when they are proven wrong.

YOU haven't proved anybody wrong yet. And you won't.

Quote:

Ima:
-------------------

I don't have to prove myself or my religion to you. This is not about Judaism, anyway, it's about Islam. But as always, somehow they find a way to bring it to Judaism or Christianity.

Well talk to the hand, then!

Unfortunately, like I just said, he can't quote me on what he claims I said because I never said such a thing. But don't let that ruin your fun. :D
Yeah, you and that other Nazi tramp "The Liq" in the "what if Israel occupied London" thread went into a tirade over the Hassidim or Ultra Orthodox Jews, calling them parasites that live off the state, and how they dont pay taxes and don't serve in the military, and now their party is taking over turning a secular country into a religious one. You guys can't get your stories straight can you?

Quote:

Ima:
-------------------

You are not posting correctly, all your shit is cluttered up and mixed with other peoples postings, fix that shit retard.

Quote:

Ima:
-------------------

You are not posting correctly, all your shit is cluttered up and mixed with other peoples postings, fix that shit retard.
Perhaps an indication of the cluttered shit inside his brain.

Forum List

Back