Muslim Leader Admits: It's not a religion of peace

AgentBond007

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2012
Why do Palestinians wage a war of terror against Jews?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64V09tTIjR4&feature=related]Muslim Leader Admits Islam Not a Religion of Peace - YouTube[/ame]

:Boom2::flameth::iagree:

Let me get this straight: after studying Judaism, you don't recognize what hypocrisy it is to mock "peaceful religions"?

Take a look at the Torah sometime--- especially the "go and smite the Canaanites" part.
And "Kill her because she's menstruating and out in public!"

Let me get this straight: after studying Judaism, you don't recognize what hypocrisy it is to mock "peaceful religions"?

Take a look at the Torah sometime--- especially the "go and smite the Canaanites" part.

There is no line in the Torah that says KILL THE CANAANITES nor is there a proscription against a menstuating woman being out in public Why do you try to quote a book you never read?

There is no line in the Torah that says KILL THE CANAANITES nor is there a proscription against a menstuating woman being out in public Why do you try to quote a book you never read?
Yup. You just heard from MrAlwaysWrong.

These comparisons never work which is why I’m surprised that people even attempt them.
There are many reasons why literal interpretation of every Levitical law is not stringently adhered to by all pious Jews (and Christians, for that matter). Both of those faiths have met with reform. In short, they grew up.

That stands in rather stark contrast to Islamism which has never undergone such reformation.
In so many islamist paradises, literal interpretation of mohammud’s (swish) ancient text is wielded with unquestioning with unthinking allegiance. I guess when you are compelled to adhere to a politico-religious ideology that demands you follow strict and exacting procedures for all matters of your personal and public life with unquestioning and unthinking allegiance, it becomes how one survives in an ant colony. In any event, it’s a shame that there does not appear to be much room in the psyche of the pious moslem to ask pertinent questions about literalistic Islamic doctrine and whether portions of it might possibly be immoral or in need of reform.

A major difference btween Judaism, Chritianity & Islam is that Judaism & Christianity have much advanced in intelligence & ethics from their roots whereas Islam has retreated backwards in intelligence & ethics. Who among us does not admire the wisdom & good works of great Muslim thinkers of theology & reason like the Mutazilites, Avicenna & Averroes? Even the renowned Jewish philosopher Maimonides credits them for their brilliant minds, good deeds & worldly influence.

And today we have the minds of Palestinians to replace them.

These comparisons never work which is why I’m surprised that people even attempt them.
There are many reasons why literal interpretation of every Levitical law is not stringently adhered to by all pious Jews (and Christians, for that matter). Both of those faiths have met with reform. In short, they grew up.

That stands in rather stark contrast to Islamism which has never undergone such reformation.
In so many islamist paradises, literal interpretation of mohammud’s (swish) ancient text is wielded with unquestioning with unthinking allegiance. I guess when you are compelled to adhere to a politico-religious ideology that demands you follow strict and exacting procedures for all matters of your personal and public life with unquestioning and unthinking allegiance, it becomes how one survives in an ant colony. In any event, it’s a shame that there does not appear to be much room in the psyche of the pious moslem to ask pertinent questions about literalistic Islamic doctrine and whether portions of it might possibly be immoral or in need of reform.

could it be that they have gone backwards like the African continent when they gained freedom, cause they are used to being controlled by foriegn powers?

Please bring the quote where the Torah says to kill Canaanites.

And Judaism never said that it's a "religion of peace", we never try to paint it in that way. Islam does.

The God of the Jews- "I am the God of Armies!"

The Muslim God Allah- "I am a PEACE LOVING KILLER!"

Please bring the quote where the Torah says to kill Canaanites.

And Judaism never said that it's a "religion of peace", we never try to paint it in that way. Islam does.

The God of the Jews- "I am the God of Armies!"

The Muslim God Allah- "I am a PEACE LOVING KILLER!"
Joshua 6:21-27 KJV - And they utterly destroyed all that was - Bible Gateway

Forum List

Back