Muslim Kills British Patriot

Muslims use racism as an excuse for many of the violent offences they commit here in the UK and the courts look favourably on them to remain politically correct.I am fucking sick of it.

But Muslims often suffer racist abuse. I'm fucking sick of that too.

Technically muslims suffer religious discrimination, not racism. But any jackass who advocates violence to spread their religious beliefs deserves it.

Tigerbob, since Muslims aren't a race of people I assume you mean Pakis and Arabs. No Colored Man could be made to suffer and endure any hardship by a White Man in England if the Coloreds would never have come to England.

Nor should Muslims be in Great Britain.

Tigerbob, since Muslims aren't a race of people I assume you mean Pakis and Arabs. No Colored Man could be made to suffer and endure any hardship by a White Man in England if the Coloreds would never have come to England.

Nor should Muslims be in Great Britain.

You are correct, of course, about muslims not being a race. I mis-spoke.

They were both pieces of garbage... they should have killed each other.

For what it's worth, jillian, I've not seen any evidence of our local nazi-type racists attacking Jews or 'Israel' for thirty years and more - they and the zionists are far too busy bullying Muslims. It is important to understand that the particular victims don't matter - it is the use of victims to create a nazi-type authoritarian-capitalist society that matters. Don't go rocking the right-wing boat or you'll be listed as a self-hating Jew!

For what it's worth, jillian, I've not seen any evidence of our local nazi-type racists attacking Jews or 'Israel' for thirty years and more - they and the zionists are far too busy bullying Muslims. It is important to understand that the particular victims don't matter - it is the use of victims to create a nazi-type authoritarian-capitalist society that matters. Don't go rocking the right-wing boat or you'll be listed as a self-hating Jew!

White supremacist garbage and a muslim terrorist gives you cause to jew bash?

Damn, you're sad. But I appreciate the reminder that there are always people around who stereotype, hate, and want jews dead.

Muah.

I think, jillian, that you have found what Dickens calls the 'perpetual stoppage' - no more thought ever, no understanding of change whatever, routine stock response to everything always instead of human reaction to real situations. Realise that by embracing zionist nationalism you have lined yourself up with every remaining Hitlerite on earth, supporting racism, ethnic cleansing, torture and terrorist murder, particularly of children. Don't call me sad, colonialist chum!

Remember...it's NOT okay to Jew-bash.
But it is okay to bash Christians.

So long as you remember that, you and Jill will get along in the future.

I think, jillian, that you have found what Dickens calls the 'perpetual stoppage' - no more thought ever, no understanding of change whatever, routine stock response to everything always instead of human reaction to real situations. Realise that by embracing zionist nationalism you have lined yourself up with every remaining Hitlerite on earth, supporting racism, ethnic cleansing, torture and terrorist murder, particularly of children. Don't call me sad, colonialist chum!

Okie dokie.... *yawn*

Again, go learn some history that isn't palestinian propaganda....because you haven't gotten a thing right yet.

Still wondering what a white supremacist and a terrorist have to do with jew bashing.

Go think a while... i'm sure something will come to you.

There ya have it.

All you have to do is open your mouth to prove every single stroke was dead on.

One less BNP member trashing up the world and bringing shame to Britians name. The BNP is a neo-fascist organization that has no place in a liberal democracy.

The Muslim that killed that anti-British activist was the patriot.

Remember...it's NOT okay to Jew-bash.
But it is okay to bash Christians.

So long as you remember that, you and Jill will get along in the future.

Spare me the white guilt.

You live in a delusional world where White Christian Men are the most oppressed minority in existence. Please, don't piss on my leg and call it rain.

Perhaps the English just resent having their country colonized.

Well, since they colonised everyone else's, they are hardly in a strong position when they feel that resentment - and the numbers are, comparatively, very small indeed.

One less BNP member trashing up the world and bringing shame to Britians name. The BNP is a neo-fascist organization that has no place in a liberal democracy.

The Muslim that killed that anti-British activist was the patriot.

The BNP is a polite reaction to the coming total destruction of British people.

The Queen is supposed to be the defender of the faith, she should have all the Masjids and Synagogues torn down in her country or quit her job and give Great Britain republicanism.

Fascism is the future of Europe if that continent doesn't wake up.

Forum List

Back