MUSLIM in Portland plans car bomb: When will we start profiling?

So even you would probably fit the description?

What a smartass....don't you understand that race and religion are only partial components of profiling.....that profiling of behavior is the major factor.....kinda like i spotted you as being a smartass by your behavior...:lol:

So do you think someone walking around looking suspicious wont get attention?

Depends....an idiot liberal would probably ignore suspicious behavior for fear of being labelled a racist....

You can follow the links to the FBI info this site uses: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t | loonwatch.com

94% of attacks on US soil from 1980 to 2005 were non-Muslim in origin. In fact, Jews launched more terrorist attacks on US soil during that period than Muslims.

This "Muslims are here to get us" bullshit starts with Fox and conservative big talkers and gets echoed throughout the media.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against stoning women in Afghanistan as much as I am compulsory Christianity in the US; I'm only pointing out that profiling Muslims is less effective than profiling, say, members of known extremist groups.

What a smartass....don't you understand that race and religion are only partial components of profiling.....that profiling of behavior is the major factor.....kinda like i spotted you as being a smartass by your behavior...:lol:

So do you think someone walking around looking suspicious wont get attention?

Depends....an idiot liberal would probably ignore suspicious behavior for fear of being labelled a racist....

What does this have to do with political ideology?

Forum List

Back