Muslim Hatred. Is it healthy for Islam?

what are we back in 7th grade? Dude, if you talked like that to me in 7th grade you'd shit your pants and they would be more full of shit than your mouth is right now.

now grow up and stop inviting this kind of post.

As impressive as internet threats are you might wanna grab something else from your bag of stupidity that that, dude. Hell, all you really had to do was answer the turnabout question that you seem to think applies only to muslims:

ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THE GROWING HATRED IN ISRAEL MUCH LIKE YOU SEEM TO THINK ONLY ARABS DO WITH HATEFUL MUSLIMS.

Now, after your tucked tail stops quaking and you crawl out from under the porch feel free to reply with more than your ironic combination of shit talked crying about shit talking.

You deny the hatred within Islam as we see it today? Who jumped up and down when they saw images of 911? I know there were a few disturbed black Americans who did too...I saw it on the tv, but they were angry hateful ghetto kids. The rest of their community got the message.

Sure many muslims were ashamed and alarmed at 911 because they live with the types who did it. Hell we have our Tim McVeighs, but who supports what they do...who cheers?
I posted a link and words to an article and radio broadcast of a woman raised in a prominent Arab Muslim family. What is so flaming there?

Do I deny that human beings have a mix of ignorance, anger, desire, jealousy and pride? No. Do I think Muslims are inherently more hateful than other human beings? NO.

You picked an ex-muslim with an axe to grind as your source of 'truth'.

Either you aren't very smart or you started a thread to flame Muslim bashing deliberately.
Which are you?

Are you and Sunni Man a tag team?

As impressive as internet threats are you might wanna grab something else from your bag of stupidity that that, dude. Hell, all you really had to do was answer the turnabout question that you seem to think applies only to muslims:

ARE YOU GOING TO DENY THE GROWING HATRED IN ISRAEL MUCH LIKE YOU SEEM TO THINK ONLY ARABS DO WITH HATEFUL MUSLIMS.

Now, after your tucked tail stops quaking and you crawl out from under the porch feel free to reply with more than your ironic combination of shit talked crying about shit talking.
hey buddy, I never issued an internet threat, but you did. show me where I threatened you big boy. I'll show you where you threatened me okay?

post #97:
Be sure to use a cold compress on that swelling five finger shape on your face, yo.

You deny the hatred within Islam as we see it today? Who jumped up and down when they saw images of 911? I know there were a few disturbed black Americans who did too...I saw it on the tv, but they were angry hateful ghetto kids. The rest of their community got the message.

Sure many muslims were ashamed and alarmed at 911 because they live with the types who did it. Hell we have our Tim McVeighs, but who supports what they do...who cheers?

I posted a link and words to an article and radio broadcast of a woman raised in a prominent Arab Muslim family. What is so flaming there?

You wanna see pictures of little JEWISH GIRLS writing on bombs for Lebenon?

showgimp, btw I am not afraid of you or your bullying style. Just remember to keep the lame threats at a minimum, okay?

uh, didn't I JUST say the same thing to you about your cool guy net threats?

way to keep up!

:thup:

now, you big bad jew behind the keyboard, why don't you scrape together some BALLS and answer my question since you've already cried once about shit talking by shit tallking.

hey buddy, I never issued an internet threat, but you did. show me where I threatened you big boy. I'll show you where you threatened me okay?
post #97:

what are we back in 7th grade? Dude, if you talked like that to me in 7th grade you'd shit your pants and they would be more full of shit than your mouth is right now.

now, why don't you stop being a little bitch and answer the same question about israel that you seem to think applies only to non-jews.

so Rushdie did not have a price on his head for writing a few lines in a book?

Don't play dumb. Why was he not killed?

Because the person who called for his death had no authority and was using the Koran in ways contrary to how it is used by mainstream Muslims. If there was a serious threat to his life he would have been dead in 5 minutes, ripped apart by mobs of Muslims who live in London or wheeever he was living at the time. 20 years later he is still a public figure and very much alive. He has been been out of hiding for 10 years and has said in interviews that he lives no more protected than any celebrity. He probably wories more about his beautiful celebrity wife being harmed by a stalker than about his not so famous self anymore.

00000002.jpg

If you see me please remember to be kind.

I take it you'd rather act like a big tough guy from behind the internet while deflecting away from answering the same question about jews that you ask about muslims?

typical. What, does your keyboard have USA written on it?

I do not mean to single out the Arab world for the sickness that I see infecting Islam, but the above is a good example backed up by the words of an Arab Muslim with no axe to grind, but the truth. did you all miss that part on the way to attacking the messenger?

No axe to grind? You sound like SunniMan's doppelganger.

Don't play dumb. Why was he not killed?

Because the person who called for his death had no authority and was using the Koran in ways contrary to how it is used by mainstream Muslims. If there was a serious threat to his life he would have been dead in 5 minutes, ripped apart by mobs of Muslims who live in London or wheeever he was living at the time. 20 years later he is still a public figure and very much alive. He has been been out of hiding for 10 years and has said in interviews that he lives no more protected than any celebrity. He probably wories more about his beautiful celebrity wife being harmed by a stalker than about his not so famous self anymore.

Rushdie was in hiding, the threats were credible and I never claimed all of Islam was wanting his head. Stop using strawmen and other silly things.

Mainstream muslims need to stand up. Not one sin Europe, but ones in muslim countries. WTF are the opposition voices?

let us try first with Palestinian muslims. Look at the woman I used as an example...her family disowned her?

and this creep named showgums or whatever it is slammed her without knowing her?

you know better.

I do not hate Muslims or Islam. I do not like shit talking internet bullies.
:eusa_drool:

I take it you'd rather act like a big tough guy from behind the internet while deflecting away from answering the same question about jews that you ask about muslims?

typical. What, does your keyboard have USA written on it?

grow up.

you can take this thread to the flame area, fine. but you are clueless and will most likely remain that way for a very long time unless you come to terms with your personality disorder(s).

well, you certainly are going for the weekly irony award.

Why won't you answer the question about rising hatred among JEWS in israel, dude? Can't e-flex on newspaper articles? Can't call the printed word a fucking antisemite? Do you REALLY want to talk about SLAMMING people without KNOWING them, zionost?

grow up.

you can take this thread to the flame area, fine. but you are clueless and will most likely remain that way for a very long time unless you come to terms with your personality disorder(s).

Is that your answer? DOESNT LOOK like an answer. Gosh, why on EARTH would you try to avoid applying the same standard to israel that you do to everyone else??

Gosh, thats such a fucking MYSTERY!

:lol:

Now, please, show me some more irony and cry about the shit talking.

He doesn't. He just likes pushing buttons. So as long as you're in need of a button man, he's the guy for the job.
Enjoy!!

He implies that there is a rise of muslim hatred while avoiding the same question towards jews. If you want to assume benevolence in that then be my guest.

well, you certainly are going for the weekly irony award.

Why won't you answer the question about rising hatred among JEWS in israel, dude? Can't e-flex on newspaper articles? Can't call the printed word a fucking antisemite? Do you REALLY want to talk about SLAMMING people without KNOWING them, zionost?

Is there rising hatred in Israel? hmmm, I wonder why you would think that.

and tell what's her name that show me any posts of mine that approach sunnidip's posts about jews.

Stop using diversion and deceit and mistaking it for brilliance or intelligence.When you grow up a little more (you've done better in this last post) we ca talk.

Forum List

Back