Muslim Hatred. Is it healthy for Islam?

empty? because I had this crazy idea that you could carry on a intelligent and rational conversation about Islam and what it is going through.

my bad

way to puss out! Lord knows that you are capable of posting a dig on muslims but then run for the hills when it comes back at you... Gosh.. who does that remind me of?

oh yea.. silly me! The answer owuld be "zionists who can talk shit but then cry like a fucking martyr as soon as they are faced with a mirror".

Last edited:
way to puss out! Lord knows that you are capable of posting a dig on muslims but then run for the hills when it comes back at you... Gosh.. who does that remind me of?

oh yea.. silly me! The answer owuld be "zionists who can talk shit but then cry like a fucking martyr as soon as they are faced with a mirror".

your insecurities are showing.

:lol:

thats an awfully ironic statement from a dude who ran for the fucking hills as soon as I whipped out a mirror to your rationalized muslim hatred..

Perhaps you should untuck that tail and keep from making ironic statements...

thats an awfully ironic statement from a dude who ran for the fucking hills as soon as I whipped out a mirror to your rationalized muslim hatred..

Perhaps you should untuck that tail and keep from making ironic statements...

you started shit talking and it reminded me of why some people live in a world of their own making...they chase everyone away with their rants and their raves, their bile and their venom, their hatred and insecurities flying high as a flag on a post office.

if you want to shit talk go ahead, but remember to wipe the stains off your mouth. it is freaky to look at.

have a nice day

:eusa_shhh:

btw showbum, if you ever want a rational and intelligent discussion of issues surrounding the mideast learn to stfu and listen. you may learn something. I've seen older more cruddy dawgs learn new tricks. there is still hope.

you started shit talking and it reminded me of why some people live in a world of their own making...they chase everyone away with their rants and their raves, their bile and their venom, their hatred and insecurities flying high as a flag on a post office.

if you want to shit talk go ahead, but remember to wipe the stains off your mouth. it is freaky to look at.

have a nice day

btw showbum, if you ever want a rational and intelligent discussion of issues surrounding the mideast learn to stfu and listen. you may learn something. I've seen older more cruddy dawgs learn new tricks. there is still hope.

Excuse me. Aren't you the poster who started this flaming thread?

have a nice day

Again, IRONIES ABOUND that you cry about shit talking while.. you guessed it! talking shit. Thats about as epiphany-rich as how quick you were to run like a tail tucked bitch at the slightest hint at having to answer your own questions about growing hatred in israel. don't crai, dude. It's just the internet. You can still keep hating muslims if you need to.

Again, IRONIES ABOUND that you cry about shit talking while.. you guessed it! talking shit. Thats about as epiphany-rich as how quick you were to run like a tail tucked bitch at the slightest hint at having to answer your own questions about growing hatred in israel. don't crai, dude. It's just the internet. You can still keep hating muslims if you need to.
thing is I don't hate muslims or Islam. see? you are shit talking still. now use those handiwipes I sent over, okay?.

what is it about the start of this thread that qualifies it as a flame---in your not so humble opinion?

You're kidding, aren't you? :cuckoo: Go back and read your OP, and re-read your post that I'm responding to.

Be a detective. See if you can figure it out. I have complete confidence in you.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I am not. I am serious and would appreciate you explaining to me what you think is flaming about the start of this thread. please?

Your words in italics:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it healthy for Islam to be so full of the kind of hatred we see today? What hatred you ask?

Was it always this way? If it isn't the Jews, it's the Americans or somebody else who's to blame for the plight of people raised in Islamic countries by mostly Islamic leaders. What is wrong with Islam today?
---

flame bait

A posting intended to trigger a flame war, or one that invites flames in reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
thing is I don't hate muslims or Islam. see? you are shit talking still. now use those handiwipes I sent over, okay?.

well, apparently you do ENOUGH to post a thread like this... Be sure to use a cold compress on that swelling five finger shape on your face, yo.

:clap2:

but in all seriousness, I do not hate people easily. I tend to view people as opponents and NOT enemies. Thing is the showgump doesn't rise to that level yet. He is merely a nuisance.

uh, which is why you ran screaming after I asked you the same questions you seem to think only applies to muslim hatred, eh?

:lol:

:thup:

Your words in italics:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it healthy for Islam to be so full of the kind of hatred we see today? What hatred you ask?

Was it always this way? If it isn't the Jews, it's the Americans or somebody else who's to blame for the plight of people raised in Islamic countries by mostly Islamic leaders. What is wrong with Islam today?
---

flame bait

A posting intended to trigger a flame war, or one that invites flames in reply.

You deny the hatred within Islam as we see it today? Who jumped up and down when they saw images of 911? I know there were a few disturbed black Americans who did too...I saw it on the tv, but they were angry hateful ghetto kids. The rest of their community got the message.

Sure many muslims were ashamed and alarmed at 911 because they live with the types who did it. Hell we have our Tim McVeighs, but who supports what they do...who cheers?

I posted a link and words to an article and radio broadcast of a woman raised in a prominent Arab Muslim family. What is so flaming there?

well, apparently you do ENOUGH to post a thread like this... Be sure to use a cold compress on that swelling five finger shape on your face, yo.

what are we back in 7th grade? Dude, if you talked like that to me in 7th grade you'd shit your pants and they would be more full of shit than your mouth is right now.

now grow up and stop inviting this kind of post.

Forum List

Back