Muslim Hatred. Is it healthy for Islam?

By choice? Probably by the same choice as Mormon fundamentalists.
Education was denied women of all three major Judeo-Christian religions. Property ownership was denied women centuries longer in England, a Protestant theocracy, than in Islamic countries, where it was never denied to women.

the past? so a history lesson to go with the rest? what did I do to deserve all of this today? I am truly a blessed man.

:cool:

What European country has a problem with mainstream religious leaders who are sometimes proxy government officials calling people to prayer and asking them to murder their neighbors or others?
Ever read about the French revolution? Garibaldi? Henry the 8th?

I think proxy is the key word there.

You claim not to be anti Islam but you say "modern Muslim" is an oxymoron and you think a bunch of Celtic monks gives you reason to engage in Dark Ages denial.

Show us your credentials as a fair minded person if you want to be considered as such.

Ever read about the French revolution? Garibaldi? Henry the 8th?
ahhh, another history lesson?
I think proxy is the key word there.
I like that word. I think I'll look it up.

You claim not to be anti Islam but you say "modern Muslim" is an oxymoron and you think a bunch of Celtic monks gives you reason to engage in Dark Ages denial.
I am not anti-Islam. Modern Islam is not competing with the dark side because if they do it is off with their heads. =You want history? :::::::: Salman Rushdie and a few brave women in hiding. :::::

Show us your credentials as a fair minded person if you want to be considered as such.
I told you that what I see exists. You have yet to argue it does not. The hate that is engulfing Islam is horrendous. You argue that by doing a comparative analysis mixed with a few history lessons?

I'm fair. I haven't ignored you yet.
\:lol:

Salman Rushdie and a few brave women in hiding. :::::

Salman Rushdie has been out of hiding for 10 years. Explain to me how come he isn't dead yet after 20 years since this supposed call for his death was made and imposed on all Muslims? Why is he not dead? Not enough Muslims in the world?
How many Muslims does it take to screw in a light bulb/ to carry out a fatwah?

Hey, why am I not dead? I've been told by bigots like you that Islam calls for my death too, as a proclaimed atheist. Yet I've slept in the homes of Muslims many times. They could have done some ritual killing while I was asleep. They could have run me over at a stop sign. What happened? Why am I here to inform you most respectfully that you are a bigot?

How about answering Ravi's question?

That'll be some homework for you.

Hop to it, Hop Sing!

(A little racist humor for you)

Last edited:
Salman Rushdie has been out of hiding for 10 years. Explain to me how come he isn't dead yet after 20 years since this supposed call for his death was made and imposed on all Muslims? Why is he not dead? Not enough Muslims in the world?
How many Muslims does it take to screw in a light bulb/ to carry out a fatwah?
so Rushdie did not have a price on his head for writing a few lines in a book?

Other Muslim people who live in fear of speaking out need you to tell them they are safe.

Is it bigoted to speak openly about the hate that is currently assaulting Islam?

btw, what have I said about Islam that can be construed as being bigoted against it? please list a few things that exist outside of your imagination so that
I can have some reflection on the error of my ways?

Hey, why am I not dead? I've been told by bigots like you that Islam calls for my death too, as a proclaimed atheist. Yet I've slept in the homes of Muslims many times. They could have done some ritual killing while I was asleep. They could have run me over at a stop sign. What happened? Why am I here to inform you most respectfully that you are a bigot?

How about answering Ravi's question?

That'll be some homework for you.

Hop to it, Hop Sing!

(A little racist humor for you)

what question was that?

"It's intrinsic to their lives because it isn't a human command to kill Jews, it's the word of Allah."

What are the words of Allah that command the killing of Jews?

context is everything:

from the article
Nonie Darwish, the founder of Arabs for Israel, says that the hatred the Muslims have for Jews is even worse than the hatred the Nazis had for them. "It isn't a societal thing, it's a religious thing," she explains. "It's intrinsic to their lives because it isn't a human command to kill Jews, it's the word of Allah."

She explains that after 9/11, she called her friends in the Middle East to understand how something like that could have happened. She was surprised to hear all of them blame a 'Jewish conspiracy' for the deaths of 3,000 people in New York City. "How could my people," she asks, "the Arab and Muslim people, accuse the Jewish people of something we know very well that we did ourselves?"

Last edited:
...as opposed to the burning bush excuse for carving out israel...

context, indeed.

"It's intrinsic to their lives because it isn't a human command to kill Jews, it's the word of Allah."

What are the words of Allah that command the killing of Jews?

the context: A woman raised in a prominent Arabic Muslim family explains things in the context of her experiences and what fundamentalist Muslims believe and what motivates them to believe and act the way they do...the spoon fed hate of jews.

the Palestinians were not part of any nation. What was carved out...what exactly? Why did many Palestinians flee after they waged war against...oops, sorry

First, you fail to avoid the comparative context you assuemd applied only to Allah loving muslims despite the burning bush excuse to carve out israel. Do you really think it surprises anyone that you'd ignore the mythical excuse to carve out israel after bringing up muslim dedication to Allah?

Second, being part of a nation as defined by your ethnicentrism doesn't invalidate a people living on a land in the mid east any more than it did in north america. And we saw THAT conflict last 150 years. Trust me, dude, not wearing shoes like you or having a currency like yours is not validation to marginalize and victimize a population.

EVEN if your burning bush mythology states that the land was given to jews by god. Again, an ironic piece of context that you try and avoid in equal application.

Last edited:
First, you fail to avoid the comparative context you assuemd applied only to Allah loving muslims despite the burning bush excuse to carve out israel. Do you really think it surprises anyone that you'd ignore the mythical excuse to carve out israel after bringing up muslim dedication to Allah?
First, what I am doing was that I started a thread about the hate that is engulfing Islam today. Do you deny this is happening?

Second, being part of a nation as defined by your ethnicentrism doesn't invalidate a people living on a land in the mid east any more than it did in north america. And we saw THAT conflict last 150 years. Trust me, dude, not wearing shoes like you or having a currency like yours is not validation to marginalize and victimize a population.

Second, I started a thread about the hate that is engulfing Islam today. Do you deny this is happening?

How we get from a discussion of Islam into a debate over the merits of a Palestinian homeland (Israel is a recognized state) is maybe because I used an example but added this...

I do not mean to single out the Arab world for the sickness that I see infecting Islam, but the above is a good example backed up by the words of an Arab Muslim with no axe to grind, but the truth. did you all miss that part on the way to attacking the messenger?

EVEN if your burning bush mythology states that the land was given to jews by god. Again, an ironic piece of context that you try and avoid in equal application.
I don't believe in any burning bush or prophets. I'm a man without superstitious beliefs.

sorry

First, what I am doing was that I started a thread about the hate that is engulfing Islam today. Do you deny this is happening?

no more than the hate that is festering is jewish zionism, and their enablers, since the creation of israel. do you deny that THIS is happening?

Second, I started a thread about the hate that is engulfing Islam today. Do you deny this is happening?

See above.

How we get from a discussion of Islam into a debate over the merits of a Palestinian homeland (Israel is a recognized state) is maybe because I used an example but added this...

recognized by whom? Clearly not by those who lived there before israel was carved out ON THE TESTAMENT OF A MYTHICAL BURNING BUSH FROM GOD. Now, you ask how this thread skips tracks yet you don't admit that you were the person who brought up israel's viability despite some supposed non-population of people already living there.

lemme go ahead and quote you since you seem hellbent on being dishonest about your replies:

the Palestinians were not part of any nation. What was carved out...what exactly? Why did many Palestinians flee after they waged war against...oops, sorry

I do not mean to single out the Arab world for the sickness that I see infecting Islam, but the above is a good example backed up by the words of an Arab Muslim with no axe to grind, but the truth. did you all miss that part on the way to attacking the messenger?

Indeed, and even if the same disclaimer were posted after every word of a post trying to recognize the same growing htred by jews in their zealous zionist rampage one would be wearing a scarlet A by now. Do you need the words of a jew to offset your examples of arab hatred? Wanna start with the killer of Rabin? You know, the guy who was ALLOWED conjugal visits after, you know, assassinating a chance for peace? CONTEXT INDEED.

I don't believe in any burning bush or prophets. I'm a man without superstitious beliefs.

but you validate and rationalize the product thereof... which is similarly ironic.

sorry

you should be.

Forum List

Back