Muslim Has A Hot Date (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I don't think there will be a 2nd date though

A woman's body was found in a car after a fiery crash on the Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn Friday, and authorities say the driver, believed to be a man she was dating hailed a cab in the middle of the highway while she burned to death. The man is now charged with manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide, leaving the scene of an accident, aggravated unlicensed operator and speeding.

He pulled a Ted Kennedy.
Ha, no doubt!!! Lol
I doubt he has Ted's money and family connections, but in this day and age, the libtards will excuse him because of muslim affiliation.
It would be racist to fry his ass.
Racist? I would be interested in how his charging and subsequent trial would be resolved.
Has anyone else noticed that it seems OK for black Americans to date white chicks but apparent muslims are now those guys no one wants their sisters to date?

He pulled a Ted Kennedy.
Ha, no doubt!!! Lol
I doubt he has Ted's money and family connections, but in this day and age, the libtards will excuse him because of muslim affiliation.
It would be racist to fry his ass.
Racist? I would be interested in how his charging and subsequent trial would be resolved.
Has anyone else noticed that it seems OK for black Americans to date white chicks but apparent muslims are now those guys no one wants their sisters to date?
There's a reason for that. My sister married a Muslim from Egypt and he beat her. She finally left him after he threw a vase at her head.

Based on the victim's name, she was an Infidel....worse an American Infidel...and was obviously tempting one of the Prophet's Servants, and so deserved to die, or at least he had no obligation to risk his welfare to save her, or to accept the blame for the mess she got herself into for being craven enough to tempt him.

Macabre as that sounds, that's pretty much how these barbarians think....and its shows why we are fools to let any more of them into this country, for now.

We need to take a pause on Middle Eastern Immigration...say 200 to 300 hundred years....and see if the ones already here can be coaxed out of their 8th Century Culture.

Last edited:
So sad a human female could be so brainwashed to date a sub-human. Folks, this is a result of the Swamp in Washington, Hollywood and Academia. Which thanks to The Donald are slowly being drained.

Forum List

Back