Muslim Girl takes her burka off on YouTube

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
To comply with the new law in France banning muslim women from covering their face in public.

This muslimah has decided to remove her veil on camera.
:cool:

(starts removing veil at 1:56)

Last edited by a moderator:
Muslims are a persecuted minority in many western nations.

So they are compelled to find creative ways to circumvent unjust and oppressive laws directed against them. :cool:

Muslims are a persecuted minority in many western nations.

So they are compelled to find creative ways to circumvent unjust and oppressive laws directed against them. :cool:
Except when they're destroying France, England and everywhere else they live.

Cry me a river oh backwards cave dweller.

At this time I would like to share a video with Sunni and ask for his reply after viewing it. thank you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg]Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque - YouTube[/ame]

Edit -- to make it brief, go to min. 3 ..thru min 5 .... those two minutes. Can you comment on that? thnx

Last edited:
To comply with the new law in France banning muslim women from covering their face in public.

Actually, the new law bans ALL face covering clothing. Not just muslim veils. It applies to all citizens, including men and non-Muslims and includes masks, helmets, balaclavas, niqābs and any other veil covering. Some exceptions apply such as crash helmets when riding a motorbike, but a biker would be breaking the law if he parked his bike and walked the street wearing a full face crash helmet. It would serve no purpose for this woman to remove her veil to replace it with a surgical mask as she would still be breaking the law.

Actually, the new law bans ALL face covering clothing. Not just muslim veils. It applies to all citizens, including men and non-Muslims and includes masks, helmets, balaclavas, niqābs and any other veil covering. Some exceptions apply such as crash helmets when riding a motorbike, but a biker would be breaking the law if he parked his bike and walked the street wearing a full face crash helmet. It would serve no purpose for this woman to remove her veil to replace it with a surgical mask as she would still be breaking the law.

You are speaking the truth, Colin.

:eusa_clap:

I wonder if they will arrest this group of terrorist nuns for covering their faces? :cool:

610x.jpg

I wonder if they will arrest this group of terrorist nuns for covering their faces? :cool:

610x.jpg

If they covered their faces in public, yes, they would be considered to be breaking the law. Arrest only occurs as a last resort and the normal action is to impose a fine.

French mother, 32, set to become first woman to be jailed for wearing banned Islamic veil

A 32-year-old mother from France is set to become the first woman ever to be sent to prison for wearing an Islamic veil.

Hind Ahmas refuses to accept the legitimacy of a Paris court which has ordered her to spend 15 days learning her civic duties.

She was sentenced by magistrates in Meaux, a Paris suburb, yesterday - after being arrested wearing an outlawed veil outside the Elysee Palace in the French capital on April 11.

Facing jail: Hind Ahmas, left, could be sentenced to two years in prison for wearing a banned Islamic head covering in France

Ahmas was not allowed into the hearing at Meaux Criminal Court because she refused to remove her face covering.

But prosecutors made it clear to her lawyer, Gilles Devers, that Ahmas now faces two years in prison and a £27,000 fine.

'There is no possibility of me removing the veil,' Ahmas said.

'I'm not taking it off. The judge needs citizenship lessons, not me.'

Ahmas, who has already refused to pay a fine of around £100 for wearing a veil on another occasion, intends to take her case to the European Court of Human Rights.

She has launched a pressure group, Do Not Touch My Constitution, along with Kenza Drider, another veil wearer who wants to run for president in the Spring.

If Ahmas does become the first woman in the world to go to prison for wearing a veil, then it will be seen as a huge propaganda coup for Islamic-rights campaigners.

Mr Sarkozy said the ban on head coverings was not aimed at persecuting Muslims, but merely to make France a more tolerant, inclusive society.

When it was introduced, he said the ban was aimed at stopping criminals – from terrorists to shoplifters – disguising their faces from security staff and CCTV.

But the sight of a young mother being led away to the cells merely because she refuses to take off her veil will cause outrage around the world.

Mr Devers said the veil ban was 'unconstitutional', while senior police officers have told judges that it is unenforceable without persecuting women.

France became the first country in Europe to outlaw the veil, while similar legislation has since been passed in Belgium and Holland.

Mother, 32, set to become first woman to be jailed for wearing an Islamic veil | Mail Online

French mother, 32, set to become first woman to be jailed for wearing banned Islamic veil

A 32-year-old mother from France is set to become the first woman ever to be sent to prison for wearing an Islamic veil.

Hind Ahmas refuses to accept the legitimacy of a Paris court which has ordered her to spend 15 days learning her civic duties.

She was sentenced by magistrates in Meaux, a Paris suburb, yesterday - after being arrested wearing an outlawed veil outside the Elysee Palace in the French capital on April 11.

Facing jail: Hind Ahmas, left, could be sentenced to two years in prison for wearing a banned Islamic head covering in France

Ahmas was not allowed into the hearing at Meaux Criminal Court because she refused to remove her face covering.

But prosecutors made it clear to her lawyer, Gilles Devers, that Ahmas now faces two years in prison and a £27,000 fine.

'There is no possibility of me removing the veil,' Ahmas said.

'I'm not taking it off. The judge needs citizenship lessons, not me.'

Ahmas, who has already refused to pay a fine of around £100 for wearing a veil on another occasion, intends to take her case to the European Court of Human Rights.

She has launched a pressure group, Do Not Touch My Constitution, along with Kenza Drider, another veil wearer who wants to run for president in the Spring.

If Ahmas does become the first woman in the world to go to prison for wearing a veil, then it will be seen as a huge propaganda coup for Islamic-rights campaigners.

Mr Sarkozy said the ban on head coverings was not aimed at persecuting Muslims, but merely to make France a more tolerant, inclusive society.

When it was introduced, he said the ban was aimed at stopping criminals – from terrorists to shoplifters – disguising their faces from security staff and CCTV.

But the sight of a young mother being led away to the cells merely because she refuses to take off her veil will cause outrage around the world.

Mr Devers said the veil ban was 'unconstitutional', while senior police officers have told judges that it is unenforceable without persecuting women.

France became the first country in Europe to outlaw the veil, while similar legislation has since been passed in Belgium and Holland.

Mother, 32, set to become first woman to be jailed for wearing an Islamic veil | Mail Online

She refused to remove her face covering so was arrested and charged. Had she complied she would have faced a fine...or she might even have got off with a warning. Break the law of the land and face the consequences.

Well, friends, it appears that Sunni cannot or will not respond to my inquiry. A mere 2 minute video segment .... hmmm ...

Remember that.

I'm referring to min. 3 thru 5 of the video link I posted especially for Sunni. He won't answer. Cannot. Gotcha.

Forum List

Back