Muslim Fresno St. Professor Cheers Death of Former First Lady Barbara Bush “Happy the Witch is Dead”

Apparently she is now "on leave". Hopefully this ends up meaning " YOU'RE FIRED !!"

She was on leave before her stupidity.

I didn't read the OP because I already knew of the story. The professor in question was stupid enough to announce that she has tenure, and therefore can't be fired.

Oh.

Honey.

..... no. I'm pretty sure if you show your ass hard enough, you can and will in turn be shown the door.

Her sending people to a crisis hotline was the capper for me.

I may have missed that bit.

I'm just. Gobsmacked. WTF. Politics doesn't matter when it comes to the passing of a former FLotUS. Further, let's all pretend we're human, shall we? I'm not even as old yet as the Bush marriage. I can't stop thinking about what it must be like for him to wake up, and she's no longer at his side.

And it is COMPLETELY déclassé to take those shots when 1) the person in question is dead and cannot defend herself, and 2) her family and some portion of the nation are in mourning.

She is classless, but she should not get fired for her opinion no matter how disgusting and distasteful we may find it.

Now for her actions of giving out the crisis number shows a lack of compassion and indifference to life. That she should be fired for.

As far as George Bush, what a empty feeling he must have. I can’t imagine.

"Tenure won't save Fresno State professor Randa Jarrar, who called former first lady Barbara Bush an “amazing racist” on the same day that she died, its university president said."

What a fat ungrateful Muslim pig. What gets me is she was raised in Kuwait and was there when Barbara's husband liberated the country from Saddam's murderous forces. And this is how she shows her gratitude and respect! This is why all Muslims should be deported and banned from this great country.

Muslim Professor Cheers Death of Former First Lady Barbara Bush 'Happy the Witch is Dead' *Updated*

Trump pal Roger Stone calls Barbara Bush a 'vindictive drunk,' loses GOP speaking gig

"I understand I'm going to take a lot of crap for speaking the truth about Barbara Bush," Stone said in an interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. "She was a mean-spirited, vindictive drunk. She is ascending into hell right now. She's not going to heaven. She was a bad person."

Stone also reportedly wrote on Instagram that "Barbara Bush drank so much booze, if they cremated her … her body would burn for three days."

Stone was slated to be the keynote speaker for the group's Lincoln Reagan Day Dinner on May 12, but chairman Mark Franks said that in light of his comments, he "ended our contract" with Stone.

What an ass.

And given all the days and nights he posted fucked out of his gourd on Twitter? He has NO room to talk. None.

Did Stone say that the day she died, Comrade?

Nope...

What a fat ungrateful Muslim pig. What gets me is she was raised in Kuwait and was there when Barbara's husband liberated the country from Saddam's murderous forces. And this is how she shows her gratitude and respect! This is why all Muslims should be deported and banned from this great country.

Muslim Professor Cheers Death of Former First Lady Barbara Bush 'Happy the Witch is Dead' *Updated*

Trump pal Roger Stone calls Barbara Bush a 'vindictive drunk,' loses GOP speaking gig

"I understand I'm going to take a lot of crap for speaking the truth about Barbara Bush," Stone said in an interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. "She was a mean-spirited, vindictive drunk. She is ascending into hell right now. She's not going to heaven. She was a bad person."

Stone also reportedly wrote on Instagram that "Barbara Bush drank so much booze, if they cremated her … her body would burn for three days."

Stone was slated to be the keynote speaker for the group's Lincoln Reagan Day Dinner on May 12, but chairman Mark Franks said that in light of his comments, he "ended our contract" with Stone.

What an ass.

And given all the days and nights he posted fucked out of his gourd on Twitter? He has NO room to talk. None.

Did Stone say that the day she died, Comrade?

Nope...
Look at who's making excuses for him.

quite telling as to what motivates a lot of these people's hatred of whites: Jealousy and envy!

I don't think anyone should disrespect Barbara Bush that way. Sweet lady.

Shame Donald Trump's buddy showed such disrespect to her

Roger Stone steps up attacks on Barbara Bush: 'She is descending into hell right now'
Exercising White Privilege is a beautiful thing!

So Excercising White Privilege is reveling in the idea of Barbara Bush going to hell?

Always fascinating to hear from Trump voters.

Forum List

Back