‘Muslim Free Zone’ stands: Fla gun store owner vindicated, CAIR lawsuit DISMISSED

The suit was likely dismissed for a lack of a plaintiff. "He might deny the sale of a gun to a Muslim" is not quite the same as "He denied the sale of a gun to a Muslim." Hopefully it gets to that point because I'd like to see the unconstitutional "public accommodation laws" thrown out in court. You Leftwats don't know what you're asking for.
What everyone needs to start doing is turn their businesses into private clubs, and only do business with club members. Since you can deny membership of a club to anyone, then you do normal business with club members only.

Why wouldnt that hold up in court?

Most places deny entry for people with no shoes and/or no shirt and pretty much all places deny entry for dogs.
That is unrelated to the issue at hand. Serving the public is not optional based on religion, not for a PA that is.

A business owner should be able to serve or not serve whomever he/she wants to serve or not serve. PERIOD.

A Christian in a restaurant owned by Muslims demanding ham or bacon of pork is like a gay person demanding a wedding cake for his wedding to another guy, from a Christian baker.

All based on religious convictions and beliefs.

The brain of the average nutter cannot work past such simple thoughts. So fucking boring.
Because there is no set of reasons to understand except one; libtards have a system of protected demographic groups that unite to undermine the white males in our society socially, economically and politically. The Establishment encourages and sponsors this reverse-racism because they want to diminish new wealth competitors as much as possible and by any means necessary.

So he can deny a person service based on the customers religious beliefs....but....a baker cannot deny a faggot wedding service because of his own religious beliefs???

Hmmm. Pretty fucked up right there.

You stupid, stupid man.
He got it exactly right, which, of course, makes you the stupid fag.

I'm a fag? Someone notify my wife. Hurry!
Fags get married to heterosexual women all the time.

You prove what you are, fag, with every damned post.

So he can deny a person service based on the customers religious beliefs....but....a baker cannot deny a faggot wedding service because of his own religious beliefs???

Hmmm. Pretty fucked up right there.

You stupid, stupid man.
He got it exactly right, which, of course, makes you the stupid fag.

I'm a fag? Someone notify my wife. Hurry!
Fags get married to heterosexual women all the time.

You prove what you are, fag, with every damned post.

Oh. OK. Thanks for the info.

Most places deny entry for people with no shoes and/or no shirt and pretty much all places deny entry for dogs.
That is unrelated to the issue at hand. Serving the public is not optional based on religion, not for a PA that is.

A business owner should be able to serve or not serve whomever he/she wants to serve or not serve. PERIOD.

A Christian in a restaurant owned by Muslims demanding ham or bacon of pork is like a gay person demanding a wedding cake for his wedding to another guy, from a Christian baker.

All based on religious convictions and beliefs.

The brain of the average nutter cannot work past such simple thoughts. So fucking boring.
Because there is no set of reasons to understand except one; libtards have a system of protected demographic groups that unite to undermine the white males in our society socially, economically and politically. The Establishment encourages and sponsors this reverse-racism because they want to diminish new wealth competitors as much as possible and by any means necessary.

I'm a white male. Am I undermining myself socially, economically and politically?

Or....am I just undermining the loser white males.....who can't hang....like you?

I believe the point here isn't the dismissal of the clearly frivolous suit but rather the culpability of CAIR and the attorneys who brought the suit.

There was no case to be made about the Youtube vid or the store owner's remarks or sentiments.

In other words CAIR needs to be charged with abusing our court system and the attorneys reprimanded for stupidity.

I believe the point here isn't the dismissal of the clearly frivolous suit but rather the culpability of CAIR and the attorneys who brought the suit.

There was no case to be made about the Youtube vid or the store owners remarks or sentiments.

In other words CAIR needs to be charged with abusing our court system and the attorneys reprimanded for stupidity.

Yes. Charge them. Arrest them!

There was no case to be made about the Youtube vid or the store owners remarks or sentiments.

Yes. Charge them. Arrest them!

You're an inveterate idiot, LL but I have a better idea ... sue the fuckers.

I'm a white male. Am I undermining myself socially, economically and politically?

Or....am I just undermining the loser white males.....who can't hang....like you?

It is a self full-filling assertion. You and other self-hating libtards undermine the equality under the law of white males, and then blame the victims for not being able to compete against gender and racial set asides, discrimination harassment, negative stereotypes, etc.

You ideological frauds rig the game then blame white males for losing that rigged game.

Bizpac Review ^ | 11/28/2015 | Carmine Sabia
A Florida gun shop owner who was sued by the Council on American-Islamic Relations for declaring his store a “Muslim Free Zone” has been vindicated by a federal court.Andrew Hallinan, owner of Florida Gun Supply in Inverness, was sued by CAIR’s Florida chapter after he made the declaration in a YouTube video in July.On Tuesday U.S. District Court Judge Beth Bloom said Hallinan, who teamed up with George Zimmerman to raise funds for his legal defense, was within his First Amendment rights to make the statement, according to the American Freedom Law Center who represented Hallinan in the case. “The...

BUT the Obumanation can give weapons AWAY to muslim terrorists!

CSFbXe3WEAA4iny.jpg-large.jpeg

Clear 1st Amendment issue. Can CLAIM or say it's a Muslim-Free Zone all you like. Has no legal force of law of course, but you can SAY it as much as you want.

Forum List

Back