Muslim Foot Baths Built In Airport

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Why aren't libs upset that a space for a specific religious ritual is being built in a public airport?

Where the hell is ACLU?

Airport adds foot basins for Muslim cabbies
Police worry about Kansas City 'catering' to Islamic rituals

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

The Kansas City International Airport has added several foot-washing basins in restrooms to accommodate a growing number of Muslim taxicab drivers who requested the facilities to prepare for daily Islamic prayer, WND has learned.

The move concerns airport police who worry about Middle Eastern men loitering inside the building. After 9/11, the airport beefed up its police force to help prevent terrorist attacks.

"Why are we constructing places of worship for them inside our airports?" said an airport official who requested anonymity. "Why are we catering to their rituals? We don't do it for any other religion."

Other major airports also are dealing with increased demands from Muslim cabdrivers.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55417

Seems a trend:

http://www.startribune.com/462/story/1130217.html

April 18, 2007 – 10:09 PM
MCTC foot bath draws a broad response
A Minneapolis Community and Technical College proposal to install foot baths for Muslim students provokes action at the Legislature and the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities board.

By Jean Hopfensperger and Dan Wascoe, Star Tribune
Phil Davis, president of the Minneapolis Community and Technical College, never expected his "plumbing issue" to become a national controversy.

However MCTC's plan to install foot baths for Muslims has prompted reaction from both a state legislator and the board overseeing Minnesota colleges.

On Wednesday, the board of Minnesota's State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system decided that it will discuss the possible creation of guidelines for all of its campuses on these types of cultural and religious accommodations at its May meeting.

And today Rep. Jim Abeler, R-Anoka, said he planned to introduce an amendment to the House Higher Education bill that would allow MnSCU workers to display religious symbols at their desks and cubicles.

"I didn't expect a plumbing fixture would become a board issue or national news," Davis said.

If I was a cabbie, I might appreciate the airport providing a hot meal free of charge or a free Sports Illustrated. I highly doubt they would provide that for me.

Now if I were Muslim and screamed racism....................

you can mention anything religious as long as it ain't Christian or Jewish related. The liberal don't consider that threating so it is free game, once the muslims start really taking over our country the liberals will raise hell but it will be too late.

Why aren't libs upset that a space for a specific religious ritual is being built in a public airport?

Where the hell is ACLU?

Airport adds foot basins for Muslim cabbies
Police worry about Kansas City 'catering' to Islamic rituals

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

The Kansas City International Airport has added several foot-washing basins in restrooms to accommodate a growing number of Muslim taxicab drivers who requested the facilities to prepare for daily Islamic prayer, WND has learned.

The move concerns airport police who worry about Middle Eastern men loitering inside the building. After 9/11, the airport beefed up its police force to help prevent terrorist attacks.

"Why are we constructing places of worship for them inside our airports?" said an airport official who requested anonymity. "Why are we catering to their rituals? We don't do it for any other religion."

Other major airports also are dealing with increased demands from Muslim cabdrivers.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55417

And just how does this personally affect you?

Other than your programed hate?

pigboy-hate-radio.jpg

you can mention anything religious as long as it ain't Christian or Jewish related. The liberal don't consider that threating so it is free game, once the muslims start really taking over our country the liberals will raise hell but it will be too late.

Muslims want to run people lives WORSE then lib do

And just how does this personally affect you?

Other than your programed hate?

This isn't a great line of attack for a liberal, in so many ways. TAXES affect me personally. GUN BANS affect me personally. CENSORSHIP affects me personally. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION affects me personally. So don't go there, man --- you'll never get back.

But I hate that argument anyway. It's so goddamned JUVENILE. You can almost hear the little sneer of a spoiled college brat: "How are you personally affected? Nyah nyah nyah!" As if social policy and the culture can ever be confined to affecting everyone "personally" and in no other way. It's you LIBERALS who are always prattling about how we need to be "responsible" for the poor or help the oppressed, blah blah. So you're clearly not for a system that concerns itself only with how everyone is "personally affected."

This isn't a great line of attack for a liberal, in so many ways. TAXES affect me personally. GUN BANS affect me personally. CENSORSHIP affects me personally. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION affects me personally. So don't go there, man --- you'll never get back.

But I hate that argument anyway. It's so goddamned JUVENILE. You can almost here the little sneer of a spoiled college brat: "How are you personally affected? Nyah nyah nyah!" As if social policy and the culture can ever be confined to affecting everyone "personally" and in no other way. It's you LIBERALS who are always prattling about how we need to be "responsible" for the poor or help the oppressed, blah blah. So you're clearly not for a system that concerns itself only with how everyone is "personally affected."

Juvenille, spoiled, and brat - yes you have given a great description of Paul

and those are his good points

i think it is a good idea. any steps to get arabs near water to wash themselves cant be a bad thing. :eusa_dance:

Muslims and libs do have one thing in common

They are a very angry and intolerant towards anyone who disagrees with them

Forum List

Back